Thread: 104 Compton Rd

Senior Member(無間使者)

104 Compton Rd

Took one for the team.

A few Asian ML. No tissue in the room. Big sign that says do not ask for extras.

Totally legit.

$40 half an hour

Thanks for that, man. I didn't know it existed, but at least now I can make sure it doesn't make the list of places to try.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    cheers for that was thinking of trying it myself.. i love to find new ones,

Now maybe I'm just being suspicious, but could wunderboy be leading us astray so he can enjoy it to himself, like a fisherman who finds the perfecting fishing hole but tells everyone else there's only catfish in it. Maybe this place is a gem. I'll take his word for it because I don't feel like parting with any hard-earned to test this, unless any contrary reviews pop up praising it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can second wunderboy

Fully legit, manager kept offering the younger girls saying i'll get the young pretty ones for you.

Accidental tackle tickle but nothing intentional, she definitely got a rise out of me when she went for the inner and upper thighs but this is to be expected.

I asked about extras the girl declined I asked about the other girls she said she didn't think so.

This was at the beginning of Feb.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nothing worse than when you're in that position, you ask the question and you get the NO.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun_Loving_Dude View Post
    I can second wunderboy

Fully legit, manager kept offering the younger girls saying i'll get the young pretty ones for you.

Accidental tackle tickle but nothing intentional, she definitely got a rise out of me when she went for the inner and upper thighs but this is to be expected.

I asked about extras the girl declined I asked about the other girls she said she didn't think so.

This was at the beginning of Feb.
    this place 98% legit the girls that do extras are out the door