Thread: Barbie Doll

Senior Member(無間使者)

Barbie Doll

Lady's Name: Barbie

Establishment: 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point.

Date of Visit 14th April 2015

Lady's Photos: Barbie @64 Alexander (Genuine).

Hours of Business: 10 am until Late.

Rates $150:00 an hour.

Size/Shape: Hot curvy shape, Beautiful D cup Breasts, Big nipples when aroused,
    Lovely soft kissable lips, Clean Pussy with Nice “outer” lips.

Services Provided. BBBJ, DATY, FS HJ, DFK.

Roster: Tuesday.

Nationality: Chinese.

Value for Money. Yes.

Some of you may remember Barbie from 64 a few years ago. She was one of the Stars and always received good reviews.
    When I saw the name Barbie on the 64 roster and photos, I knew that this was not the original Barbie (she did not allow any photos for the shop).

New Barbie's photos looked hot so I had to give her a try, and I am glad that I did.

I will not go into every intimate detail but you will get a good idea of how the session went.

I had completed my shower when Barbie entered the room. She greeted me with a big smile and a light kiss.

We stood by the side of the bed for a while just moving our bodies against each other, my erect friend was squashed against Barbie"s body and was enjoying himself.

Barbie seemed to be quite experienced so I let her set the pace.

The light kissing soon developed into DFK. She has lovely soft full shaped lips that are great for kissing.

When we lay on the bed, Barbie began a long enjoyable "slurpy" BBBJ.

She has good techniques and went quite deep at times.

I loved the slurpy noises and feelings as she licked up and down my penis and when she had it inside her mouth.

As she was sucking, she used her fingers on my penis just like playing a musical instrument. Very interesting and enjoyable.

It was then my turn to provide Barbie with some DATY.

Boy did she respond !!! I am convinced that she was not acting.
    After a while her pussy was soaking and she was almost desperate to get the Dom on and into full on sex.

This was in missionary and it was so good for both of us that we never changed positions.

Barbie was making all the right noises and movements that really made me believe that she came. I certainly did !!

We lay and hugged and kissed for a while. Barbie offered to give me a massage but I was happy just to be entwined around her body.

I noticed that Barbie had some Latex gloves beside her WL "equipment" Condoms, Lube, etc. Maybe she offers some other services ??

For me it was a great session and I really believe that Barbie enjoyed it too.

My evidence for this conclusion and would I see her again ??

I wanted to extend and Barbie wanted me to extend.

When she went to check with Sophie, unfortunately for me she had another booking.

Although I was disappointed about not being able to extend, I was pleased that Sophie had done the right thing by the next customer with a booking.
    I believe that all shops should not allow ladies to extend if she has another booking. It is just fair and good customer service.

As we always say YMMV.

Shop Owner

** BARBIE ** = from Shenzhen, TALL STATUESQUE Naturally Big Busty 34 D cup Boobs, nice curves, smoking hot body; GFE; Stunning Figure... Long Wrap Around Legs
    Click here for Maria's StUnniNG NEW PHotos >> ( BARBIE YUM }

call or sms bookings now available: 0424 666 228