Thread: 1 girl with 3 numbers?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

1 girl with 3 numbers?

Hi brothers, I just saw this on bp and its seems cool.

http://brisbane.backpage.com/FemaleE...hot-23/6869830

However when I scrolling down I find that user had post another two posts with different photos (but seems like the same girl), different name and of course, different phone numbers.

Do anyone know that is a fake or real? Coz I am confusing about giving her a call or not.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Looking at the ad for all of 5 seconds, 99.9% chance of it being fake.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Looking at the ad for all of 5 seconds, 99.9% chance of it being fake.
    Thanks bro, but how did you know that?
    I google search the photos and couldn't find anything same, so I guess 50/50 its a real thing or not.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkil View Post
    Thanks bro, but how did you know that?
    I google search the photos and couldn't find anything same, so I guess 50/50 its a real thing or not.
    Because if it looks too good to be true, then chances are it is. But by all means give her a try. You never know you might get lucky. Just be prepared to walk if the person that answers the door is a 50yp pork chop.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Easy way to tell it's a fake when one of the ads says

Japanese
    21 year old
    CBD

Not a fucking chance in the world that it's legit. My money is on it being Thai in Spring Hill at 27 Birley St. From memory they work out of units 19 and 20.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with RLP, went to a place in Leichardt St a few months back, advertised as Japanese early 20's, was Chinese early 40's very nice and polite, but I said no, by the time I'm in the car, the pimp has called telling me to try Birley St, young and hot. So, like an idiot I went, same deal, 40 if she was a day. Is it just me with shit luck, I would never go anywhere near Birley St

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had a few girls that I ring them on one number, they say they'll text me the address, and the address comes from another number. I don't why, but that always rings alarm bells for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Fucken classic

Just read this thread made me laugh spot on RLP. mine was a late 30s Taiwanese wechat w/l but in unit 5.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    27 Birley Street is the new Southern Cross motel. Avoid unless really desperate.

I wound up out the front of 27 Birley last week when I was up there. Thankfully that was as far as I went. I feel for you Brisbane punters. I dont mind late 30's/40's but dont want to pay $200 plus extras for multiple shots, bbbj etc. Saved my cash and had a pretty good time on Sunday nig H t back in for half that amount.