Thread: Pink fun bits

Junior Member(有D料到)

Pink fun bits

Pink

Date of Visit 16/4/15

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point 64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point - Roster

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 an hour

Age 25-29 I guess

Size/shape :Very Slim A cup titties great nipples begging to be sucked Perfect for those guys that like tiny ladies.

Pussy shaved nice shaped pussy lips that love Daty.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BJ, DATY, FS, multiple pos, enthusiastic sex, digit.

Value for money/recommend? Great time very passionate. Great GFE turned into awesome PSE

I had seen Pink in the halls and said hello a few times and found she was very nice offering me a cigarette and chatting nicely very genuine and very sexy looking.

I arrived early and was first in line and quickly selected Pink before anyone else had the chance paid Sophie and joined Pink in the the room while she prepared herself and the bed Pink gave me a great welcoming kiss and got into her work clothes while I showered up and lay down waiting.

Pink soon joined me on the bed and we had another kiss while I slowly removed her gear she has a great slim tight body and small tittyies which are great to feel, Pink was soon was massaging my cock while kissing me deeply.

I had got seriously hard and could not wait to slide into that tiny fully shaved pussy I had Pink on her knees and domed up as I did not want to hurt her as I was the first of the day and she needed to warm up I slowly rubbed my cock up and down her pussy lips until she started to self lube and get very moist down there, so I slowly pushed just my bell head in and just left it at that level until Pink started to thrust back onto my cock slowly getting deeper and deeper until I was deep inside her tight pussy which was gripping my cock real hard, great vaginal muscle she has.

We then got into various other positions next was missionary position - man on top, girl on back">Mish with her legs wide in the air and pushing hard onto my cock .

I knew I was onto a good punt and decided to extend into a second hr so there was no rush.

I slowed the pace down for myself and had pink lay down while I licked her pussy and slowly used my finger to caress her G spot she was thrusting hard on my hand and tongue and she was flowing juice freely until she urged me to come and fuck her hard.

Being a gentleman and always trying to please the ladies I gladly jumped up and domed up and had her ride my cock cowboy this was great as I could kiss her tities and fuck her hard urging her to thrust hard on my cock grabbing her arse and really giving it deep inside with great long strokes no grinding just good long hard fucking.

We were really going for it until I could feel her pussy pulsate and give lots of contractions no foaming just great stuff really sweating it out.

Pink rolled of in exhaustion but I hadnt finished by a long way so I got into a 69 with Pink on top and started to lick and caress her Gspot again she was gobbling my cock as deep as she could go all the way down my shaft in that lovely long deep BJ that so gets me going, it was glorious as we were both really getting into it and holding each other real hard and intense.

I could not stand that for long so I motioned Pink to lay on her back and have her head lay of the side of the bed and I had her give me a deep long BJ with my balls bouncing of her forehead as her lovely neck slowly expanded and contracted while my cock went in and out of her throat .

Then more doggy more reverse cowboy until time was getting near, I had to finish up and decided to finish with a hand job as I had come twice on Tuesday so I knew that it would take some pumping, Pink got right onto the job urging me to come hard I had an explosive blow as she held on tight at the base of my cock until the pressure burst out in a fire hydrant spray wow ,

we then cleaned up with 15 mins to go Pink then gave me a great massage I think she may have had some training at this as she is very good and released a lot of tension in my sholders which had me realy relaxed at the end of the massage.

Great Punt well worth every cent for me.

Thanks Pink

Shop Owner
    She working today