Date of Visit : 29/04/2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business :

Rates : 30/90 45/130 60/150

Size/shape : Smokin!

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hot Asian

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : For Sure!

My experience/comments:Heading back from a job in Newcastle thinking this is a perfect cover for a cheeky session, I checked the 533 roster and noticed Ada was working. Made the call and was lucky enough to book in a session. (All previous attempts to book this well reviewed, hot looking minx had failed) I called ahead and informed the mamasan I was going to be 10 mins later than the booking. Apologies to all affected. After weaving my way through the traffic I finally arrived and found a parking outside-Score! As it was pissing down. Raced up the stairs and was ushered straight into the room where the gorgeous Ada was waiting. Said hello and jumped straight into the shower. Ada was wearing a tight fitting dress with knee high cum fuck me boots and she looked smoking! Got dried up and jumped onto the bed while I watched her peel off her clothes. Her body is amazing, so soft and smooth, slim and tight and a site you have to see for real yourselves. Nice boobs, ass and a little landing strip down below. She started off with a bit of nipple sucking on me (not really my thing) and then moved down lower to perform an awesome BBBJ, she has a great technique with lots of slurping, absolutely no teeth and the view of this hot babe going down on me will stay in the spank bank for a while. I flipped her over and got a taste of those awesome boobs, her nips were really responsive and she seemed to enjoy this. I loved the look of her pussy but decided I wouldn’t go for DATY on this occasion. I tried locking lips with her a few times but she made it pretty clear she wasn’t into it today. I was a little gutted but thought maybe when she gets to know me a little better she might open up a bit more. Sex was awesome and she was happy to accommodate all the positions I moved her in to. Her pussy was hot and wet the whole time and I really enjoyed standing doggie while watching her in the mirror. Damn she really is a sexy woman. We finally came together while in mish and I think it was a good romp for both of us. Unfortunately I could only get a 30 min booking as she had another one already in the waiting room but I think next time will definitely need to be an hour so I can really take my time with her. Overall I thoroughly recommend seeing Ada if you’re ever in the area, I will be back for sure!

Banned
    Nice report bro!

Ada is great particularly if you get her in the mood shame you didn't do daty on her as she loves it and has a great pussy tastes nice and is so neat.

It surprises me that she didn't kiss as she is one of the best.

You need more than 30 minutes with Ada!

Did you see her today Thursday she doesn't usually work Thursday and I didn't see her on the roster?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Nice report bro!

Ada is great particularly if you get her in the mood shame you didn't do daty on her as she loves it and has a great pussy tastes nice and is so neat.

It surprises me that she didn't kiss as she is one of the best.

You need more than 30 minutes with Ada!

Did you see her today Thursday she doesn't usually work Thursday and I didn't see her on the roster?
    Must have been yesterday, Wednesday, because that is when I saw Ada, and she only works Wed and sun.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have fixed the date. It was Wednesday the 29th April 2015. i do hope next time i see her she doesn't mind DFK cause the way she uses her mouth on my little fella im sure will be just as enjoyable with our lips locking!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone know if Ada's coming back, or does she do cameos elsewhere? I need her mouth on my cock

Popular and GFE Ada in today 10/7

533Just a few minutes north of the city

Ada.. one of 533's most popular ladies returns today 10/7

Ada
    - Size 6,D cup,slim,170CM, beautiful face,model body,sweet girl,excellent service, Chinese girl."This tall,sexy,young lady is simply one of 533s best..looking at her gallery photos one can see top shelf quality and at the bargain basement price of $150 per hour..Ada is certainly value for money so be sure that you book to avoid disappointment..Ada is also a very good doubles partner." Ada client review here.+NEW PHOTOS+

New fresh coloured dresses show what a quality lady Ada is.

Sweet, beautiful and sparkle..

http://533willoughby.com.au/ada.html

**See 533 roster for details**

Go see and enjoy..

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991