Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edging service with Rebecca

Junior Member(有D料到)

Edging service with Rebecca

I went to see Rebecca for the first time recently. In the shop roster she is described as below

NEW school girls ----Rebecca---- Dreaming of a real life version of the anime doll, Don"t let her small frame fool you as she provides a strong chinese massage, back walking is her specialty. Friendly cute attentive student in your next sensual
    massage class, enjoy!

The description was accurate, this 20 or 21 year old Shanghai girl is cute as a button and she speaks good English.

Generally I have a problem with the poor massage I get with very young girls and I'm not a big fan of body slide so I decided to ask her for just a long handjob. I showed her how I wanted her to touch my dick with the lightest possible caress. I did not have high hopes that she would understand or follow through with this "edging" service but she totally did. By the end of my hour I was straining for relief but she didn't increase the pace or the pressure. Finally right at the end I made it and she probably thought I was going to have a heart attack I was breathing so hard.

Anyway, I'm glad I skipped the usual massage and body slide and I will be visiting her again soon for another excruciating hour of teasing.

Does anyone else wish that the young MLs would skip the lame massage and just do a slow, sexy handjob?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Much preferred than the by-the-book mechanical hand jobs that most give out. You can almost time each stage of the massage to the second. Nothing wrong with a little extra attention.
    May the Force be with you

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Rebecca is very sweet. A bit shy but eager to please.

Banned
    Very few girls seem to have any idea about edging, which is a shame. Apparently neimi at the same shop is not bad either another review quoted here saying something like "don't cum yet, we still have time!"

Best teasing I ever got was from a Mongolian girl I dated for just a few months. She took full control of my cock and was totally dominant and insatiable. She would suck me off until I was ready to cum then stop till I got soft. All day long. She'd be jerking me off under the table at restaurants, keeping me right on edge and looking me in the eye saying "don't cum. Don't dare to". She totally got off on it and gave me the best orgasms I've ever had, though they were also intensely painful. Unfortunately like all women of her type she was also completely insane and wrecked my life.

Mimi at Burwood is pretty amazing with her edging. Sounds like I'll have to check Rebecca put now. Had Miku at this shop who is quite a cutie and very friendly and hot but nothing to write home about in the handjob department.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    Very few girls seem to have any idea about edging, which is a shame. Apparently neimi at the same shop is not bad either another review quoted here saying something like "don't cum yet, we still have time!"

Best teasing I ever got was from a Mongolian girl I dated for just a few months. She took full control of my cock and was totally dominant and insatiable. She would suck me off until I was ready to cum then stop till I got soft. All day long. She'd be jerking me off under the table at restaurants, keeping me right on edge and looking me in the eye saying "don't cum. Don't dare to". She totally got off on it and gave me the best orgasms I've ever had, though they were also intensely painful. Unfortunately like all women of her type she was also completely insane and wrecked my life.

Mimi at Burwood is pretty amazing with her edging. Sounds like I'll have to check Rebecca put now. Had Miku at this shop who is quite a cutie and very friendly and hot but nothing to write home about in the handjob department.
    Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who likes to live on the edge! And thanks for the tips on the other girls.

Banned
    I got addicted to it in japan. There's a lot of girls offering weird services over there, stuff you couldn't think up if you tried! One of my favorites for sure was "torture handjobs". Often involved being restrained, teased/dominated by the girl, pussyslides, panty jobs, "tease sex" where the girl makes out you'll get to fuck her but never do, mild sm, edging, and being made to do stuff like hold heavy weights while she jerked you off and being threatened that she would stop of you put it down. Another I tried but couldn't make my mind up about was sounding. The girl would stick her little finger in the end of your dick when it got time to cum, you couldn't ejaculate. Hurt like hell! Another one was spoiled organs where she'd stop just before you orgasmed. You'd still cum, but it would leak out rather than spurt, and you got no orgasm/relief. Hurt too. You would stay hard though, so she'd start jerking you off again.

They have all kinds of stuff over there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is she a good user oh elbows on lower back? I lower back is very sore...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never knew there was a name for it. Have tried to convey the idea to a few different MLs in the past....with pretty limited success. Going to definitely have to try out Rebecca now though

Quote Originally Posted by porpoiseboy View Post
    I went to see Rebecca for the first time recently. In the shop roster she is described as below

NEW school girls ----Rebecca---- Dreaming of a real life version of the anime doll, Don"t let her small frame fool you as she provides a strong chinese massage, back walking is her specialty. Friendly cute attentive student in your next sensual
    massage class, enjoy!

The description was accurate, this 20 or 21 year old Shanghai girl is cute as a button and she speaks good English.

Generally I have a problem with the poor massage I get with very young girls and I'm not a big fan of body slide so I decided to ask her for just a long handjob. I showed her how I wanted her to touch my dick with the lightest possible caress. I did not have high hopes that she would understand or follow through with this "edging" service but she totally did. By the end of my hour I was straining for relief but she didn't increase the pace or the pressure. Finally right at the end I made it and she probably thought I was going to have a heart attack I was breathing so hard.

Anyway, I'm glad I skipped the usual massage and body slide and I will be visiting her again soon for another excruciating hour of teasing.

Does anyone else wish that the young MLs would skip the lame massage and just do a slow, sexy handjob?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Rebecca is getting much more confident and adventurous.
    She is coming along very nicely ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does Rebecca have any set days working? Is she at both OBA and silverfox?

Rebecca work at silverfox Thursday until Saturday.
    OBA on wednesday.
    376 Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are young and beautiful!
    Find your favorite girls here!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour with us!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Love Edging service= =" maybe I am just sick of the gals who are rushing their customer to come..........
    btw........ always wanted to try SF for once...... but every single time I make up mind and get there, I just walk away..........
    their entry is just too open to a shy person like myself..........

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    many shops are similar with the entrance being exposed.

sl and bamboo are good in terms of discretion imho

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just realised I never wrote back after I went to see her bit over a month ago. Really cute girl with a pretty shy smile - it's nothing short of adorable her looking at you with that semi-coy expression as her fingertips glide around (maybe *just* touching now and then) your dick. Did a great job teasing and by the end of the hour I really wouldn't have been able to take too much more - but her ending was perfect. Wouldn't have described her as the most sure of herself girl I've ever seen then but be interesting to go back and see if she's a bit more relaxed now - although it would be a pity in a way if she lost that shyness. Would still be well worth the visit with her skills though imo.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It was a nice today and thought I'd give myself a treat. The word edging caught my eye so I thought I'd give Rebecca a try. Upon meeting her in the room, I thought she was quite cute. She's very young and has a small frame.

On to part 1...like most young ones, it was very amateur. She did try her best, but obviously lacked the skillset needed. I thought I'd cut that short and just get straight to business. At first, I thought she knew what she was doing, but then after a few minutes, her movements just became repetitive and I felt there was no progression in the edging. After a few more minutes, I couldn't take it anymore and so I started instructing her as to how I'd like my part 2 massage.

Rebecca was happy to listen to my instructions and I tried to give her hints and tips based on my own experiences. Near the end of my session, I just told her to finish it up, which she did an ok job of doing. The OP made it sound like she was very experienced but I did not think so at all, so I did walk out of the room not feeling content. Rebecca is a very nice girl and her english is quite good, so small chat is quite easy. For edging services, I don't think she is the right girl to go to as there is a few ML's out there who have much more experience in this area. She is cute looking though, so if you pick your ML's based on looks, you could probably consider her.

I'll be looking forward to trying Neimi next time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saw her the other day very cute decent massage hi wwaswell above average. A little to shy for my taste

Junior Member(有D料到)
    which shop does she work in normally?? SF or OBA????

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aus36 View Post
    For edging services, I don't think she is the right girl to go to as there is a few ML's out there who have much more experience in this area.
    Mind sharing who you think some of the better ones are?

Quote Originally Posted by pbkd View Post
    Mind sharing who you think some of the better ones are?
    Mimi from Burwood, the erotic master ! Just won't let you cum.............. Haha, until you beg many times and becomes a very good boy !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes Ahl I nearly exploded thru my arsehole. Gee it was mind boggling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast