Thread: Kelly 6.15 pm 150506

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Kelly 6.15 pm 150506

Unexpected surprises are always the best. Even if it was left at the last 15 minutes. I know I have said that a punter should go into a session with no expectations. But the bewilderment and curiosity builds up the anticipation of the turnover. Trying to ease and relax into a deep tissue massage was hard, when all you could think off was getting the lady out of her clothes. It has become habitual for me to not just have a legitimate massage, but to expect an ending of some sort. I can’t complain as I have been treated really well in my last months of punts. Of late, my wingman commented that I was like an open cheque book to a lot of shop owners in Sydney. Especially at a drop of hat I would pop into a shop whenever a new lady is rostered. I confess that I am a guinea pig to a lot of the mamasans…

Kelly at first sight was a little blurry. I had to capture her whole character with a brief glance of her entrance into the room. She was dressed in a fashionable black outfit that matched her long dark tresses. The pale almond milky complexion was not a tone that was familiar to my eye. The only description of her aura reminded me of a new school rock chick. Mysterious in her eyes, but warm in her smile. Roster online described her as Chinese. Coincidentally, she spoke a bit of Mandarin. Kelly is actually Thai. Nothing about her looks said Thai. Her accent was definitely Thai. The only word I could think of to compare Kelly to, was exotic…

At 168 cms, Kelly possess a fit, athletic body that was fat free. It was most probably gluten free and low in GI too! Her tone, gangly arms, perfect long legs, tight posterior and a respectable B size bust was just how Summer described it. Perfect. I couldn’t agree more. Summer confirmed that she had an internal visual inspection of the goods before even considering hiring her…

What was it that they say about vertically challenged guys with tall, slim girls? It doesn’t really matter, because in the end, they would both be the same height when laying down horizontally! However, in my case, Kelly was towering over me, dominating my body with stature. Even when we lay side by side, gazing into each other’s eyes, my hands could only reach to the top of her rear. And I could not squeeze that pert roundness that was just so hot. Unfortunately, her torso was a little longer than mine, so the top of her pubic area rested on my groin. Now, I had the choice of laying shoulder to shoulder looking into her eyes, caressing her face and not being able to squeeze her bum. Or the choice of squeezing her bum and not being able to look into her eyes, or caressing her face. I’m glad I stayed at that position, I was a little more intimate without being too forward...

Kelly is pretty damn special if you ask me. I was not expecting such sweet innocence with her in the last moments of the session. It was unrushed, pleasurable and just beautiful. The first 45 minutes of royal Thai massage treatment and friendly banter made it a superb ending. And the sexiest position that I have seen at the moment? Kelly straddling me with one leg on the floor, and the other knee bent along my outside waist. While seductive hands manipulated me like a puppet on a string…

Thanks for the AR. Kelly is an Irish name I think - strange to give for a Thai girl.

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Unexpected surprises are always the best. Even if it was left at the last 15 minutes. I know I have said that a punter should go into a session with no expectations. But the bewilderment and curiosity builds up the anticipation of the turnover. Trying to ease and relax into a deep tissue massage was hard, when all you could think off was getting the lady out of her clothes. It has become habitual for me to not just have a legitimate massage, but to expect an ending of some sort. I can’t complain as I have been treated really well in my last months of punts. Of late, my wingman commented that I was like an open cheque book to a lot of shop owners in Sydney. Especially at a drop of hat I would drop into a shop whenever a new lady is rostered. I confess that I am a guinea pig to a lot of the mamasans…

Kelly at first sight was a little blurry. I had to capture her whole character with a brief glace of her entrance into the room. She was dressed in a fashionable black outfit that matched her long dark tresses. The pale almond milky complexion was not a tone that was familiar to my eye. The only description of her aura reminded me of a new school rock chick. Mysterious in her eyes, but warm in her smile. Roster online described her as Chinese. Coincidentally, she spoke a bit of Mandarin. Kelly is actually Thai. Nothing about her looks said Thai. Her accent was definitely Thai. The only word I could think of to compare Kelly to, was exotic…

At 168 cms, Kelly possess a fit, athletic body that was fat free. It was most probably gluten free and low in GI too! Her tone, gangly arms, perfect long legs, tight posterior and a respectable B size bust was just how Summer described it. Perfect. I couldn’t agree more. Summer confirmed that she had an internal visual of the goods before even considering hiring her…

What was it that they say about vertically challenged guys with tall, slim girls? It doesn’t really matter, because in the end, they would both be the same height when laying down horizontally! However, in my case, Kelly was towering over me, dominating my body with stature. Even when we lay side by side, gazing into each other’s eyes, my hands could only reach to the top of her rear. And I could not squeeze that pert roundness that was just so hot. Unfortunately, her torso was a little longer than mine, so the top of her pubic area rested on my groin. Now, I had the choice of laying shoulder to shoulder looking into her eyes, caressing her face and not being able to squeeze her bum. Or the choice of squeezing her bum and not being able to look into her eyes, or caressing her face. I’m glad I stayed at that position, I was a little more intimate without being too forward...

Kelly is pretty damn special if you ask me. I was not expecting such sweet innocence with her in the last moments of the session. It was unrushed, pleasurable and just beautiful. The first 45 minutes of royal Thai massage treatment and friendly banter made it a superb ending. And the sexiest position that I have seen at the moment? Kelly straddling me with one leg on the floor, while the other with knee bent along my outside waist. While seductive hands manipulated me like a puppet on a string…
    Haha brother, your use of words are nearing an art form ! Did you major in English literature ??

There better be more in the private section or I shall request a PM !

Well done Bra !

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha brother, your use of words are nearing an art form ! Did you major in English literature ??

There better be more in the private section or I shall request a PM !

Well done Bra !
    Hehehe... the private section is stored in the back of my internal memory drive... my mind!

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Hehehe... the private section is stored in the back of my internal memory drive... my mind!

May be you have entered into her internal pleasure drive as well !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So is there anyone that you recommend for a strong / deep tissue massage in this shop ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by John Henry View Post
    So is there anyone that you recommend for a strong / deep tissue massage in this shop ?
    Any of the multitude of Thai lasses... Bonnie, Michelle, and of course Kelly... check roster for availability...

Cheers,
    cmk