Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For those married

Banned

For those married

Do you feel guilty going to Massage or FS place? So far I've only been to massage place with extras but been reluctant to ones with FS or brothel. Is it considered cheating?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    It is only cheating if you think it is ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's only cheating if u get caught

Banned
    Doesn't your partner notice your spending?

Quote Originally Posted by H3da View Post
    Do you feel guilty going to Massage or FS place? So far I've only been to massage place with extras but been reluctant to ones with FS or brothel. Is it considered cheating?
    That's a million dollar question and very much depends on who you are asking or who you are listening too ?

Banned
    Bro, you may not have realised this, but your question can lead to problems.
    AUS99 members have been singled out for moral criticism when they post their individual beliefs.

We had a thread recently where married people post honest opinions, and were then subjected to moral judgements by others
    I found that a little unsettling

Im not married, so Im not being defensive here.

My 2 cents is that no man is answerable to another for a moral stance
    People are answerable to their conscience, as well as their partner, the law, and their God (if they have one)

To answer your question, I would say...
    'How would your partner react, if they were in the same room, when you do what you do ?'

But in contrast, I like this quote from a fellow AUS99 member recently:
    Answering the question, 'How much money people spent on punting', he posted:

Roughly 19 years at $7,500 pa. Say $150 per week. It's only $143k.
    First time I did the math the logic was inescapable ...
    Punting is much much cheaper than divorce.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ent-on-punting

Another point. My best friend dated a Chinese lady who could only make love on top
    Because of her slight body size and shape, she found all other positions very painful
    On top, she would last 10 minutes, then that was it for her, tired but happy.
    My friend tried to find other ways for sex, but all uncomfortable for her
    She was a lovely lady, and had been married before
    An interesting scenario hey ?

Dulpicated posts

Doesn't your partner notice your spending?
    Blame it on gambling !

It used to be much easier when I was a gambling addict !!

The money, the time away from home !!

贏咗唔志在!
    輸咗唔爭在 !

Meaning: when you are winning, you can afford the punting (FS or Babylon)

When you are losing , you might as well spending an extra couple hundreds on yourself, either fuck the brains out on the WL and let go all your frustration (for all of three min........lol) or bury your heads (both big and small) between those big tits and drown your sadness and regrets!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol, This is just stupid. Did you really need to ask?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Blame it on gambling !

It used to be much easier when I was a gambling addict !!

The money, the time away from home !!

贏咗唔志在!
    輸咗唔爭在 !

Meaning: when you are winning, you can afford the punting (FS or Babylon)

When you are losing , you might as well spending an extra couple hundreds on yourself, either fuck the brains out on the WL and let go all your frustration (for all of three min........lol) or bury your heads (both big and small) between those big tits and drown your sadness and regrets!
    I hear ya mate. I was in same situation few years ago other than I didn't punt other than gamble. My thoughts- as long as I didn't fuck the girl, I don't feel as bad lol. I just tell me wife that I am seeing clients after work though I'm new to this. Maybe I can try claim it as deductions during tax return lol

I hear ya mate. I was in same situation few years ago other than I didn't punt other than gamble. My thoughts- as long as I didn't fuck the girl, I don't feel as bad lol. I just tell me wife that I am seeing clients after work though I'm new to this. Maybe I can try claim it as deductions during tax return lol

Yeah, We are all the same kind as good old Bill Clinton mate !!!!!

Just a little bit of harmless blow job and cum on her dress, or face, or tits !! is really Not a Sexual Relationship, right !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Yeah, We are all the same kind as good old Bill Clinton mate !!!!!

Just a little bit of harmless blow job and cum on her dress, or face, or tits !! is really Not a Sexual Relationship, right !!
    Haven't gone past hand job yet though so it's not a sexual relationship haha. Besides, our partner enjoys themselves with shopping spree, guys enjoy a bit of time alone if u get what I mean haha

Haven't gone past hand job yet though so it's not a sexual relationship haha. Besides, our partner enjoys themselves with shopping spree, guys enjoy a bit of time alone if u get what I mean haha

Yeap, until one day you need to put on a condom to proceed, you are Not cheating yet !!

Only IMHO though.

You feel better now ??
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Haha. It's okay, we are all going to hell . Has ur wife ever got suspicious of ur activity?

Banned
    Some recommend having a lock on their phones

I had an expartner look at my phone while I was asleep !

Banned
    Wouldn't having a lock been more suspicious lol. all of my money goes into a joint account and she's been wondering why I keep withdrawing cash from ATM lol. Anyone know what transaction it comes up as when I go to massage place with credit card?

Wouldn't having a lock been more suspicious lol. all of my money goes into a joint account and she's been wondering why I keep withdrawing cash from ATM lol. Anyone know what transaction it comes up as when I go to massage place with credit card?
    Never ever use your credit card for punting ! Although the shops usually only use a very generic trading name on the card statement - like ABC P/L

If you put your whole salary into a joint account, you need to do some money laundering man !

Like go to ATM and take out $200, go to a TAB and pick an AFL game , say Hawks vs GWS, put $100 on Hawks -24.5 and $100 on GWS +24.5, whatever the scores, you will collect $192.00 yes, you will lose a few bucks but now you have massage money, I suppose I don't have to tell you what to tell your wife which team you have backed !! And you can do this every week, just once in a while tell your Mrs you won and take her out for a nice dinner mate !

There will be people who would tell you what if the game ended in a draw then you lose everything ! AFL matches hardly ever draw, but to play it safe , you can put $4 on the draw and it will pay $67 to 1 !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Banned
    Never ever use your credit card for punting ! Although the shops usually only use a very generic trading name on the card statement - like ABC P/L

If you put your whole salary into a joint account, you need to do some money laundering man !

Like go to ATM and take out $200, go to a TAB and pick an AFL game , say Hawks vs GWS, put $100 on Hawks -24.5 and $100 on GWS +24.5, whatever the scores, you will collect $192.00 yes, you will lose a few bucks but now you have massage money, I suppose I don't have to tell you what to tell your wife which team you have backed !! And you can do this every week, just once in a while tell your Mrs you won and take her out for a nice dinner mate !

There will be people who would tell you what if the game ended in a draw then you lose everything ! AFL matches hardly ever draw, but to play it safe , you can put $4 on the draw and it will pay $67 to 1 !!

Just my two cents

Cheers
    Lol my gambling days are over.. I am a vip manager at one of the online betting agencies. Seen too many people go bankrupt... One person suicided due to owing millions of dollars that I know..

Lol my gambling days are over.. I am a vip manager at one of the online betting agencies. Seen too many people go bankrupt... One person suicided due to owing millions of dollars that I know..
    Well then , you probably should have put away a few grands of money your Mrs doesn't know about at your disposal !

Not realizing you are a gambling expert, just trying to help

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Bro, you may not have realised this, but your question can lead to problems.
    AUS99 members have been singled out for moral criticism when they post their individual beliefs.

We had a thread recently where married people post honest opinions, and were then subjected to moral judgements by others
    I found that a little unsettling
    If you want to stir up unrest, name names, instead of giving your worthless 2 cents !

This is a sex forum, no one's judging anyone for cheating on his wife by going punting, it's got nothing to do with moral issues !

But since this is a public forum, any grand ideas or comments are subject to debate, no need to " single out " anyone.

If you were talking about my comments against AHLUNGOR's idea of cheating, it's to the point ! I said " Let the wife be the judge, because she's the one to be cheated." That comment still stands, it's a direct reply to the issue, not the person, nor has it got any moral judgement of AHLUNGOR, understand ?

In short, anything you do behind someone's back is cheating, as simple as that. Do we judge him here ! No !!!
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast