Person's Name: Amy
    Establishment: 12 Bellevue.
    Date of Visit: April, 2015
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 9281 8480
    Hours of Business: 10:00 am-2:00 am
    Rates: $65/30, $100/45, $130/60
    Size/shape: A bit chubby
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese
    Services Provided: Dfk, bbj with cim, anal.
    Value for money/recommend?: Yes
    My experience/comments: Seel below.

I am not posting so much lately because I am a bit jaded. (I know what you’re thinking, “Seagal jaded? That’s about as profound and knowing Bill Shorten is a moron”.

Before I talk about Amy I need to give you a context. There are 4 things I don’t like about punting and all have been manifest at 12 Bellevue recently.

The first thing I don’t like involves Thai Jennifer. I have known her since she first started working in this establishment and she has been one of my favourites. That’s until I realised she does ‘overlapping’. What is ‘overlapping’? That’s when you book her for an hour and she books another punter to start 45 minutes later. Sure, she provides good service, but wants to knock you off in 45 minutes so that she can see the other bloke. I didn’t know about this as I usually finished a bit early, but on one occasion it was clear I would use the full hour. She obviously got a text on her phone from the bloke waiting downstairs and tried her best to get me out of there. I cottoned on to what was going on bout and realised that in the past she was doing this to me all the time. Needless to say, she is off my Xmas card list and I have not seen her since. So, ‘overlapping’ is a form of time stealing.

The second thing I dislike is time wasting and Malisa would set the record for this. Malisa is mid to late 30’s with a reasonably pretty face. The first time I saw her she was fine, but on the repeat visit she took 5 minutes to go downstairs and get the change. She realised she forgot the towels and took 5 minutes to find them. She then took 3 minutes to go out and get tissues and finally took a 5 minute shower. I had already lost 18 minutes of my hour session. Add to all this that she moved in slow motion and everything was a chore requiring a deep sigh. I walked ot on this punt and got half my money back.

The third thing I dislike is the WL who does nothing and in all my punts Apple was the best at this. I had a double with her and YuYu and all she did was take off her clothes and sit on the edge of the bed taking to YuYu. I got so pissed off I got up and dressed while Apple laughed thinking this was all very funny. I asked for my money back for her part of the double and let YuYu keep her share as she was fine and getting on with things.

Finally, the fourth thing I dislike is management that is unresponsive to complaints. Tom the owner was not present during the Apple farce, but he is an advertiser on this forum and I sent him pm outlining what had happened and he has ignored me. This is not an effective method of holding on to regular customers.

Ok, jaded Steven has this out of his system.

Amy says she is 27, but I believe more 37, She has a roundish, pleasant face and trimmed pussy.. She has a bit of a tunny, B+-C- cups. She is a lovely lady who really tries to please. Her English is poor.

She does not take the initiative, but if you tell her what you want and treat her with respect she does her damnest to make you happy,

She is a good kisser. She did a pleasurable bbj and with the dom on I enjoyed her in cowgirl, doggie and mish. I asked or anal and that was fine with her. All in all, a good experience and I have seen her twice prior to this review.

She does have a disconcerting habit and that is when she perceives you’ve finished she does a no-frills goodbye and is quickly out the door.

Well, there you have it. I ventilated some of my pet peeves about punting and the pleasure of being with Amy.

May all your punts be great ones and may you never get ‘overlapping’, ‘time wasting’ and literally ‘do-nothing’ ladies.

I shall return. Take care and I will see you soon.

Until that time mates . . .until that time.

Steven

Banned
    Thanks Steven
    May I suggest every now and then you go to somewhere with good quality, to even out the mediocre experiences
    Steven Seagal getting jaded, is a bit like Matt Preston from Masterchef, not enjoying food

Also thanks for revealing the "overlapping technique", obviously not limited to any one shop

Do you keep check of the time on the wall, or your clock/watch/phone ?
    And do you discuss the finishing time, when the punt commences ?

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar
    I check time going in and I figure the click starts with the shower.

I've been around a long time and even at the height of passion know the time.

Most of the ladies in Bellevue give a far from a mediocre experience.

The worst experiences I have had have been at the upper end of the market such as The Golden Apple.

Seagal

Banned
    Yep. No dud punt like an expensive dud punt.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Thanks Steven
    May I suggest every now and then you go to somewhere with good quality, to even out the mediocre experiences
    Steven Seagal getting jaded, is a bit like Matt Preston from Masterchef, not enjoying food

Also thanks for revealing the "overlapping technique", obviously not limited to any one shop

Do you keep check of the time on the wall, or your clock/watch/phone ?
    And do you discuss the finishing time, when the punt commences ?
    I have punted in lots of different shops and also private ladies!

The worst punt I have ever had was with an expensive private working lady who I must admit was probably the best looking wl I have ever been with she looked fantastic.

from the moment it started it was no kissing no touch this no touch that no kissing it was terrible.

The best punts I have ever had have been in the budget shops where the girl are keen to get your repeat business.

Sure if you want young girls then you usually have to pay a little more than you do at the budget shops but that's up to you.

So what is quality? It all depends on the buyer!

I tried a different up market shop today sure the girls were all young and pretty and the girl I saw was nice and friendly was her service as good as my regular? Definitely not but it may or to be fair more than likely would get better with return visits but is that value for money at almost twice the price? I will let you work that out as I am not allowed to say on this forum!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Seagal View Post
    This is a review of Amy.

She does have a disconcerting habit and that is when she perceives you’ve finished she does a no-frills goodbye and is quickly out the door.
    Maybe it's an expectations issue?
    After all, it's only a $65 service...

Banned
    does Amy do anal?

Hi TheLance,

I paid $130 for the hour and tipped her $20.

Hi kunous,

Yes she does anal at no extra charge, but like very thing else in life that is predicated on treating her nice.

Steven.

Banned
    Hi TheLance,

I paid $130 for the hour and tipped her $20.

Hi kunous,

Yes she does anal at no extra charge, but like very thing else in life that is predicated on treating her nice.

Steven.
    How was the arse?
    Tight?

Hi kuntous,

How long is a piece of string?

It was tight enough for my needs.

Seagal

Banned
    Hi kuntous,

How long is a piece of string?

It was tight enough for my needs.

Seagal
    Fair enough Mr Seagal just asking as I've seen a wl that has seen quite a bit anal action and has a relatively loose arsehole..