Thread: new hot lebanese christina

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

new hot lebanese christina

hi guys,
    I am a usual punter around surry hills area.... went to 666 waterloo tonight... saw a smoking hot new Lebanese chick named christina... 25 something ... pretty face, DD tits ... and an ass to die for... booked her immediately for an hour.... started talking ... she helped shower , wiped me down with a towel dry... played with my balls . and asks me to lay down on the bed... goes straight for a bbbj .... oooh! she knows how to use her tounge... keeps a constant eye contact... couldn't hold it any longer ... came straight away!!! lol!!!! gives me a massage .. and five minutes later im in again... shes not shy to try something new.... overall great service... body and face are fucking awesome... and the eyes are to die for!!!!

looks - 8/10
    body - 9/10
    service - 8/10

she said she wont be there for long .... maybe someone should try her tonight... a real hidden gem

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Sounds extremely interesting might have to pop in and investigate

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar
    Interesting post.

I thought after that after this place changed hands it was all Asian.

Steven

Quote Originally Posted by vp1985 View Post
    hi guys,
    I am a usual punter around surry hills area.... went to 666 waterloo tonight... saw a smoking hot new Lebanese chick named christina... 25 something ... pretty face, DD tits ... and an ass to die for... booked her immediately for an hour.... started talking ... she helped shower , wiped me down with a towel dry... played with my balls . and asks me to lay down on the bed... goes straight for a bbbj .... oooh! she knows how to use her tounge... keeps a constant eye contact... couldn't hold it any longer ... came straight away!!! lol!!!! gives me a massage .. and five minutes later im in again... shes not shy to try something new.... overall great service... body and face are fucking awesome... and the eyes are to die for!!!!

looks - 8/10
    body - 9/10
    service - 8/10

she said she wont be there for long .... maybe someone should try her tonight... a real hidden gem

Real Tits ??
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    being sceptical, 3 reviews only...but hey I could be wrong

Hope this is genuine..
    Would really need to find out.
    what is the pricing ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There seems to be no contact no on the net which works

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    being sceptical, 3 reviews only...but hey I could be wrong
    Two of the posts were the same post posted twice in two area!

Registered in this month as well .

Will be interesting to see if he posts any review from other shops ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Real Tits ??
    IT was TOO!!! was unreal!

As much as l enjoy having sex with Asian women, l feel as though I need more variety.
    Shops need to become much more diversified with what they have on offer. This Lebanese girl sounds mighty tempting, however without pics for me it seems pointless.

Are there any Caucasian WL's within the CBD at all?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hi guys,
    I wanted to see the leb girl again ...so called the venue on tuesday.. an Asian lady answered the phone and said she is working today... I finished work and took a straight cab to waterloo($20!!!!) ... got greeted by an older looking Asian women ( early 40's) .... she said Christina is busy and will be available after 2 hours.. I was pissed off and decided to leave. The lady coaxed me to stay and have a look at the other girls. If im not wrong three or four ladies were shown.... one was a bit too skinny for my liking.. the other two were a bit average... but in walks coco..sexy figure ... and a pretty face.... medium tits( B cup size probably). she had the right looks for me .... thought give her a go. I paid for half hour( 90) ... watched her walk up the stairs . her milky white toned legs was just teasing me. walked into the room, bit dark for my liking, but decently clean. she closed the door and just grabbed my mini me, over my jeans and gave me a naughty smile.. I knew I was in for a good time. I paid her another 60 and said I would like to see you for a whole hour. she laughed.. and helped me undress and asked me to take a shower. she left the room , popped back in after 3-4 minutes and next thing I knew she was in the shower, she pushed up her boobs right up my back and soaped me up and washed my cock.. then carefully soaped up my ass crack and showered me down. I thought I would explode right now. she dried me up with a towel.... and started sucking me off.. her lips were just playing with my helmet...she felt my throbbing cock wantingoig to cum... she looked and gave me a sly smile and said " no yet cum" .. she laid me down on the bed, and asked me if I need a massage. I said im ok... im not fussy. she knew I was in for a root.. she laid underneath my sack and starts a marathon bbj.... she went for a good 10 min and when I was about to cum ..... she jerked me off...and I blew... and didn't move for a minute. she looked at and gave a cheeky smile... and wiped me off with tissues... she gave me a massage... and was constantly playing with my balls and cock. she wanted me to have a full intercourse but I told her I was feeling a bit tired after work and orgasm.. maybe next time. cannot wait for my next visit with her. but will be goin to 206 surry hills next Monday... a sexy blonde Chinese works during day... wanna pay her a visit. Coco might have to wait for a week.. but definitely worth every dollar.. im just wondering if Christina is still at 666 .. has anyone seen her after me ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I called yesti and was told Christina only worked the 2 days ( I'm assuming when the first report was written) and has not come back since then. Busy for 2 hours??? Most probly she wasn't there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Always past this place.. But not too many updates. Might go for an adventure sometime

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleBullie View Post
    As much as l enjoy having sex with Asian women, l feel as though I need more variety.
    Shops need to become much more diversified with what they have on offer. This Lebanese girl sounds mighty tempting, however without pics for me it seems pointless.

Are there any Caucasian WL's within the CBD at all?
    There are plenty of non Asian ladies but this is an Asian web site so you need to go to a non Asian web site to find them there are plenty some still may have Asians but then they have other nationalities as well the Penthouse, Liaisons, Stiletto, Tiffanys, The Gateway Club are just a few that come to mind.