Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diva Premium

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Diva Premium

Tempted to try Diva Premium (very pricey but come with CBJ, nude body slide and the girls from Diva/Posh are just the highest standard in terms of both looks and service). Never had a bad experience.

Can't seem to find any reviews on them though other than it's in an apartment and they use beds not massage tables, and that no FS takes place.

Anyone care to share an experience and twist my arm as to whether it's worth the extra money??

$190 for an hour is more than FS so it is very expensive.

I wish I had these Premium services with Diva before !!!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

It has it's own benefits

As I am a recently added fan of Ivy and her Divas, I'll add my insights. Also I've benefited so much from bro Ah's reviews, I feel like I should add something here for others. But won't go into too much private details, and don't bother PM-ing me either.

The place is in a two bedroom apartment that's been modified to have three massage rooms. Each has a double bed, a wardrobe and a chair and a table.

There is a communal kitchen and bathroom.

Not going to mention but there are one or two girls who are primarily based at Ultimo and their part 1 are below average to non existent.

I personally had a really really bad part 1 and poor part 2. Paid for an hr, got bad massage, and whole session minus talking getting changed two showers etc ended up being 20 minutes.

Do I still like Ivy and her shop? Yes, because she is the best manager and she has great girls. Will I go back to Ultimo? Definitely not. I can spend $200 at a bar and can get girls, for those similar experience.

However, if you just want to play around with a young girl, go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiman923 View Post
    As I am a recently added fan of Ivy and her Divas, I'll add my insights. Also I've benefited so much from bro Ah's reviews, I feel like I should add something here for others. But won't go into too much private details, and don't bother PM-ing me either.

The place is in a two bedroom apartment that's been modified to have three massage rooms. Each has a double bed, a wardrobe and a chair and a table.

Not going to mention but there are one or two girls who are primarily based at Ultimo and their part 1 are below average to non existent.

I personally had a really really bad part 1 and poor part 2. Paid for an hr, got bad massage, and whole session minus talking getting changed two showers etc ended up being 20 minutes.

Do I still like Ivy and her shop? Yes, because she is the best manager and she has great girls. Will I go back to Ultimo? Definitely not. I can spend $200 at a bar and can get girls, for those similar experience.

Hi, dear customer,

I'm so sorry to hear ur lost, maybe u are still upset for it's not well-spent of ur $190( I can see from the account date you just sign up, and give the very first post to our studio) I'm not gonna to show how many positive reviews abt how good the things are. It's all about their privacy and how many rooms we ve got and how does the place look like. It's not relevant to this topic the op asked.

Plus, how could they make u ... In 20 min.... some guys take more than half hr to ...explore ...so they always got overtime in our shop. If not busy normally we won't call them. So U mean they only massage u for 20 min or total time is massage 10 min and xoxo for 10 min ?! How could u stand that , if I were u , I ll say politely I think our time started at xx:xx. So we still have ... Time.
    The things I really don't understand is that no one ever got any complaint for cutting time here in old shop, u mean someone will do it when they can make more money in the studio to ruin the everything.

To be honest , Maybe the customers always telling me the good side, so I was thinking the gals in Ultimo were doing well.
    But, you are the only one to complain about the premium service.

I think every gal in our shop knows the shower time is not including in the time, no matter how many times you would like to take...also showed on our website and description as well.

Sometimes the customers always require them to try the new gals in shop, recently we have some new gals jointed in us,
    Personally , I don't wanna rush them in new shop , coz customers will pay more $ than the usual , so I always tell them they are too new to go to the studio, I need know them better. but they still keep demanding, I guess there is always the very first person there to eat the crab. I can't just say no to them .

We are trying our best to train the new gals, but still everyone has each own taste, thays why I always try to ask the feedback with the regular customers, when they tried some new gals.

To all my dear friends , if u just had any session not really well, pls let me know immediately , by the phone or wechat u just booked with me ,(if u really had one haha), then we ll make it up by diffrent ways, also, if u new here pls let me know which type of gals and services u prefer

Ps, from ur comment , I'm the worst one ever to drain all ur guys $ in the water , all pls feel free to name the gal and time , and I really want to know ! Hope we can make it up Thx
    0402 923 211
    10:00-23:00 weekdays
    10:00-21:00 weekends

Also the ultimo place was never a 2 bedroom apt, if u really been there and had a closer look.

Anyway , the usage of the studio may not suitable for ppl who put their hard making money to compare with another service place, more likely for our regular client's good time, something I can't explain , the new customers may try the old shop first .

But Mr.S, if u are trying to say that , u had seen some other good gals to provide good service in old shop , but when then turned to the ultimo studio , they just cut ur time and offer u poor service for higher $$$, does it make any sense ?! Not for me, it is bit ridiculous! At least for me.

Pls, pls tell me abt more ur good exceptions in old shop and the PS gal 's name and time .and how poor the service was, I can give u another free session if u can provide more details and we ll be more appreciate it instead of the less detail report.

Shop manager : Ivy
    0402 923 211

Senior Member(無間使者)

Unfortunate

That sounds unfortunate, because I have had absolutely fantastic times when I've been there. Better than expected, actually, and can't wait until next pay day when I make another appointment!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a great time at Diva and tried their Premium service with one of my favourite girl - was fortunate to be her first client for that too! I had been a regular at Diva and Ivy had been looking after me very well.
    I personally think it was well worth the money I paid, probably because I know the girl and she was more relaxed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Never needed to make any contribution in the past! Everything I wanted to say had already been in the forums
    In hindsight, an amazing usage of space to make three rooms in there!
    Ivy, you are definitely a hard worker and have some amazing girls with you (as I mentioned in the comment above).
    Lads, I should have clarified, I took a "punt" and tried one of Ivy's "new" girls. A dud choice. If you know a good girl at the shop, probably book her at Ultimo. Has seriously no one else had a bad experience at Ultimo? I better speak to sister Ivy next time I am in town!

Never needed to make any contribution in the past! Everything I wanted to say had already been in the forums
    In hindsight, an amazing usage of space to make three rooms in there!
    Ivy, you are definitely a hard worker and have some amazing girls with you (as I mentioned in the comment above).
    Lads, I should have clarified, I took a "punt" and tried one of Ivy's "new" girls. A dud choice. If you know a good girl at the shop, probably book her at Ultimo. Has seriously no one else had a bad experience at Ultimo? I better speak to sister Ivy next time I am in town!
    I may need make a lockable complaint/feedback box out there, for the customers who are shy to share their experience ,
    But for this issue, at least I need to know the time, date, gals name, details of what happened & why u didn't like her.

I never see any complaint without any of this, in order to make some sense , we are willing to hear it , so we can keep improving ourselves.
    I tried to search all gals in my shop in my brain , could not imagine one like cutting time.

So ur report above is quite suspicious , u don't understand why u don't wanna reveal the 'truth ', pls explain more rather than confuse us. Or u can PM me.
    If the gal really did something wrong then we ll get u a free session and a real sorry!
    0402 923 211

It doesn't make quite sense how session of an hour becomes just 20 mins. Even for a bad massage the girls would take 20 mins usually.
    The girls at diva usually takes care of the customer well. All of the girls I visited treated me well whether in old shop or new. No difference to me really as I'm just paying for different rooms and settings.
    The quality of the massage from divas may not be the best compared to some other shops but I don't think you go to divas for the massage, I go for the young and well presented girls there. But the massage is good enough for just relaxation but I usually don't waste my time on the massage and goes for the real action.
    Part 2 always depend on the chemistry between you and the girl so that can vary but I generally find the girls are trying their best.
    For example, one time I was sacking Shirley's titts, for some reason she didn't like the way I was doing it, we talked and then I tried to adjust my techniques and when she feels better, she was ok with my old style too. Girls are just humans so you need to adjust accordingly.
    The girls at divas give me plenty of premium service when they know me and as a regular client.

Hi Brother Shiman,

Sorry to hear about your not so happy punt at the Diva new joint, but sounds like you have had a few a good punts at the 107 shop before and knew about Ivy, why you never posted something nice about them before ?? And based on this comment: Also I've benefited so much from bro Ah's reviews, :

I am assuming that you are talking about me, so what did you mean by benefited so much ? That would have meant some good RnT sessions right, then surely that would be worthwhile of a couple reviews !! You were too lazy brother ...............lol

Nothing wrong when people just benefits from the intels from the Forum but don't have time to give back !! But you also missed the good opportunity to establish some track records, good wills and reputation for yourself mate.

Imagine if you would have registered 6 months ago, have already posted 4 or 5 reviews with good intels - and hopefully including some from the 107 shops, then when you unluckily get one not so good one and share it here, people will not question your integrity or intention mate !!

Hopefully next time you have a good one at 107 which I think you said you would do, post something here to help out the lovely little sister OK ! whom you said is the best manager and has great girls.

It is so unfair for Ivy and her girls that you enjoyed all the good times before and remained silent and not give them any credit but only started complaining when something went wrong.

Just my two cents !!

Cheers

ps. BTW, if you had taken some of my advices in the past, who's your favourite ML mate, you got me very interested there...............haha - PM me ??
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Was just wondering if they raised the price by $50?! Then I realized they have a upgraded service now with body slide and cbj. I guess at that price range u can compare it to premium Korean massage places like masstige 8 now. M8 might even be slightly cheaper if I remember correctly lol

Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Was just wondering if they raised the price by $50?! Then I realized they have a upgraded service now with body slide and cbj. I guess at that price range u can compare it to premium Korean massage places like masstige 8 now. M8 might even be slightly cheaper if I remember correctly lol
    The standard service is still existing for $139/ hr.
    The Haymarket shop is more economy and convenient choice for some customers.

The premium service is just a new trial , the $50 is for a open option who is shy to ask, so the gals will offer u role play outfit and Bj ...

U think its the same when the studio just opened , it's a bit controversial, but we still got trought it, it's just another choice for all of u , which one will u expect~
    0402 923 211

Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    That sounds unfortunate, because I have had absolutely fantastic times when I've been there. Better than expected, actually, and can't wait until next pay day when I make another appointment!
    Thx for ur support , haha
    0402 923 211

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    It doesn't make quite sense how session of an hour becomes just 20 mins. Even for a bad massage the girls would take 20 mins usually.
    The girls at diva usually takes care of the customer well. All of the girls I visited treated me well whether in old shop or new. No difference to me really as I'm just paying for different rooms and settings.
    The quality of the massage from divas may not be the best compared to some other shops but I don't think you go to divas for the massage, I go for the young and well presented girls there. But the massage is good enough for just relaxation but I usually don't waste my time on the massage and goes for the real action.
    Part 2 always depend on the chemistry between you and the girl so that can vary but I generally find the girls are trying their best.
    For example, one time I was sacking Shirley's titts, for some reason she didn't like the way I was doing it, we talked and then I tried to adjust my techniques and when she feels better, she was ok with my old style too. Girls are just humans so you need to adjust accordingly.
    The girls at divas give me plenty of premium service when they know me and as a regular client.
    Haha , I thought u disappear with the mystery (as I still didn't figure out who u are) haha
    0402 923 211

Quote Originally Posted by Diva View Post
    The standard service is still existing for $139/ hr.
    The Haymarket shop is more economy and convenient choice for some customers.

The premium service is just a new trial , the $50 is for a open option who is shy to ask, so the gals will offer u role play outfit and Bj ...

U think its the same when the studio just opened , it's a bit controversial, but we still got trought it, it's just another choice for all of u , which one will u expect~

Hi Ivy,

So how much the rates at Diva Ultimo ??

I understand the $139/hr is massage, body to body, some CBJ and Happy Ending, which is fine, I'm sure you will have plenty of clients who like to take the works !

But do you still have a basic massage fee structure ?

So what is the massage only fees for 30/45/60 min ?

And the $20/$50 tips option still available ??

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any chance to have sex with Diva's girls? They are too hottttt

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Ivy,

So how much the rates at Diva Ultimo ??

I understand the $139/hr is massage, body to body, some CBJ and Happy Ending, which is fine, I'm sure you will have plenty of clients who like to take the works !

But do you still have a basic massage fee structure ?

So what is the massage only fees for 30/45/60 min ?

And the $20/$50 tips option still available ??

On the website has the discription , before has the remedial massage , but actually no one did it, so we just removed it.
    As there is no massage table there , so I just told everyone if they wanan remedial massage to come to Haymarket shop.

The standard service is $139/ hr with nude HJ ,
    Premium service is $190/ hr with role play outfit and Bj

So the shiman said in 20 min they can do some many things.... I feel so surprised ....couldn't sleep last night...
    0402 923 211

Quote Originally Posted by A-men View Post
    I had a great time at Diva and tried their Premium service with one of my favourite girl - was fortunate to be her first client for that too! I had been a regular at Diva and Ivy had been looking after me very well.
    I personally think it was well worth the money I paid, probably because I know the girl and she was more relaxed.
    bingo, I know who u are now~
    U were really a lucky man to be the very first guy~
    0402 923 211

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Who offer bbbj ? Plz list her name? Any extra for that?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast