Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Diva Premium

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Please don't list anyone's name! I think this should be entirely up to the girl... but the webpage just lists cbj.. which I think should also be up to the girl...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Just letting ivy know.
    I too didn't get body slide and shower was included unfortunately.
    Im not complaining, just letting u know that all ,every girl is different.
    I had moved on. But i will be back some time.
    Ivy is a great boss. If u not happy let her know and she will fix u up straight away. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kenchoubg View Post
    Who offer bbbj ? Plz list her name? Any extra for that?
    Sorry , for anything not including in the service , pls book with the standard service ,better discuss with the gal then choose if u would like to upgrade the service Or come to our Haymarket shop to get know them better . Which u ll spend the less for new trial .
    It's all depends on the chemistry between you too. Not every gal doing the same with every single guy , pls understand that .
    0402 923 211
    10:00-23:00 weekdays
    10:00-21:00 weekends

Quote Originally Posted by kezza View Post
    Please don't list anyone's name! I think this should be entirely up to the girl..
    Dw,,, haha, I ll always keep the privacy for both clients and my gals.
    0402 923 211

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Just letting ivy know.
    I too didn't get body slide and shower was included unfortunately.
    Im not complaining, just letting u know that all ,every girl is different.
    I had moved on. But i will be back some time.
    Ivy is a great boss. If u not happy let her know and she will fix u up straight away. Cheers
    I still remember u wanted to see lulu at that time but couldn't make it ....
    Then got another popular one Lolita ... She's only got a casual shift...
    Back then the studio only started.

She's popular by the looks and figure ... But a bit shy , only offer good service when she knows u better .
    But the customers still wanna all see her...even I said the other gals have better service . So the booking was a bit next to each other as she only has few hrs availability.

Anyway lulu was a much better service-oriented gal. But a pity they all gone now ~
    Still feel sorry for u, next time I ll give u another good recommendation to make it up...
    0402 923 211

Quote Originally Posted by Diva View Post
    On the website has the discription , before has the remedial massage , but actually no one did it, so we just removed it.
    As there is no massage table there , so I just told everyone if they wanan remedial massage to come to Haymarket shop.

The standard service is $139/ hr with nude HJ ,
    Premium service is $190/ hr with role play outfit and Bj

So the shiman said in 20 min they can do some many things.... I feel so surprised ....couldn't sleep last night...
    OK, I think I remember seeing you mentioned something like that before !

fair enough, so the minimum cost is $139/hr, no 30 min session and that all happening in bed !!

And the premium service of $190/hr is with the French play as well.

All good, I think it's great to spell out the cost and services to be provided.

For me, it's best to have the low cost trial of your girls at 107 first, if there is a connection, then go see the girl at Ultimo for a more intimate session, I like that idea.

This will be perfect for the good old days at SL, I could just see myself seeing Cici, Leng or Mia in a private room in bed.........................just imagine all the fun I could have ...............haha

This is a unique niche market, not for everyone as it is quite costly, but with the right girl, this could be excellent value !! each to his own.

Good luck sister.

You are surprising me all the times I must say, I won't have thought you have all these business acumen in you (or should I say behind that young and pretty face !) you are a lot smarter than I thought you were, probably much smarter than a lot of us here !!

LIKEY !

LIKEY !

LIKEY !

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I still remember u wanted to see lulu at that time but couldn't make it ....
    Then got another popular one Lolita ... She's only got a casual shift...
    Back then the studio only started.

She's popular by the looks and figure ... But a bit shy , only offer good service when she knows u better .
    But the customers still wanna all see her...even I said the other gals have better service . So the booking was a bit next to each other as she only has few hrs availability.

Anyway lulu was a much better service-oriented gal. But a pity they all gone now ~
    Still feel sorry for u, next time I ll give u another good recommendation to make it up...
    Thank you!!! I will regret it that i have missed out on lulu.
    And wow wow wow she still remembered me ,amazing how she can remember all her customers. Well done

Good luck and all the best.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think the key to the problem here is expectations.. I think by reading Ivy's descriptions of what's on offer for the premium rate you should get an idea of how a session will go over a normal session ( dress up, bodyslide, nude hj, etc) but I don't think you should expect everything on that list..Personally I think it should depend on the girl on what is offered and should be her choice on whether to give the premium service on meeting the customer and what parts of the premium service... I think it should be known that it may be available with that particular girl at the studio, but not guaranteed. . As a fallback there is always a massage with nude hj.. I really think others have said it, try a girl in the old shop first to see how you get on before going up to the studio.. I've been going there since it opened and have never been dudded on time nor service.. my sessions start after showering and always go for the full allocated time.. and I've always found what the newer girls lack in experience they make up for in enthusiasm..Just let Ivy know if you have a bad experience, she is always very supportive of her customers and works hard to make sure her girls are doing the right thing and happy in their work too.. sorry to go on a bit but I do like this shop and what Ivy's trying to do with it and although I've not tried all the girls on the roster, those I have do a fantastic job...

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    OK, I think I remember seeing you mentioned something like that before !

fair enough, so the minimum cost is $139/hr, no 30 min session and that all happening in bed !!

And the premium service of $190/hr is with the French play as well.

All good, I think it's great to spell out the cost and services to be provided.

For me, it's best to have the low cost trial of your girls at 107 first, if there is a connection, then go see the girl at Ultimo for a more intimate session, I like that idea.

This will be perfect for the good old days at SL, I could just see myself seeing Cici, Leng or Mia in a private room in bed.........................just imagine all the fun I could have ...............haha

This is a unique niche market, not for everyone as it is quite costly, but with the right girl, this could be excellent value !! each to his own.

Good luck sister.

You are surprising me all the times I must say, I won't have thought you have all these business acumen in you (or should I say behind that young and pretty face !) you are a lot smarter than I thought you were, probably much smarter than a lot of us here !!

LIKEY !

LIKEY !

LIKEY !

The half hr session in Ultimo :
    30 min $99 standard , $150 premium ... Pls read the website

I'm not smart ...if I were , then won't be this situation I guess...
    0402 923 211

Junior Member(有D料到)
    been twice to diva. all normal service. one at the shop and one at the studio (yesterday)

would say from experience that the girls are friendly. both reminded me that i still have time. not a rushed service.

dont expect professional massage but expect friendly touch and conversation. i think giggling together over a joke is on offer

The half hr session in Ultimo :
    30 min $99 standard , $150 premium ... Pls read the website

I'm not smart ...if I were , then won't be this situation I guess...
    So there is 30 min on offer, even better! See, I don't need to read the website , much prefer you telling me here and in turns telling everybody !!

There is nothing wrong with the situations that you are in now ! Having two shops in a very quick time ! Take a look at your bank balance or count the cash in your safe by the end of the year ! You'll know you are smarter than a lot of people sister !

Good on you !

Cheers

The standard service is still existing for $139/ hr.
    The Haymarket shop is more economy and convenient choice for some customers.

The premium service is just a new trial , the $50 is for a open option who is shy to ask, so the gals will offer u role play outfit and Bj ...

U think its the same when the studio just opened , it's a bit controversial, but we still got trought it, it's just another choice for all of u , which one will u expect~
    For me, I would go up one more for the super premium service anytime.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cici is hotttt.. Sizzling hot..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahlungor View Post
    ok, i think i remember seeing you mentioned something like that before !

Fair enough, so the minimum cost is $139/hr, no 30 min session and that all happening in bed !!

And the premium service of $190/hr is with the french play as well.

All good, i think it's great to spell out the cost and services to be provided.

For me, it's best to have the low cost trial of your girls at 107 first, if there is a connection, then go see the girl at ultimo for a more intimate session, i like that idea.

This will be perfect for the good old days at sl, i could just see myself seeing cici, leng or mia in a private room in bed.........................just imagine all the fun i could have ...............haha

this is a unique niche market, not for everyone as it is quite costly, but with the right girl, this could be excellent value !! Each to his own.

Good luck sister.

You are surprising me all the times i must say, i won't have thought you have all these business acumen in you (or should i say behind that young and pretty face !) you are a lot smarter than i thought you were, probably much smarter than a lot of us here !!

Likey !

Likey !

Likey !

cici is hot and sizzling hot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    cici is hot and sizzling hot
    Who are the hottest at Diva currently? I've only seen Cherry a couple of times... she was 15 mins late last time, but worth the wait.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is there a Cici at Diva? Probably at another shop right?
    There are so many girls that I have yet to try there, had been sticking to my favourite Renee and Shirley who I think are nice, pretty and hot..

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Cici is hotttt.. Sizzling hot..
    A very very special young lady indeed !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pe2npk

OMG !

I didn't spot the premium service being rolled out!

Slightly more expensive than MIDAS or Masstige8, but who cares. I'm in.

Add BJ and shower to those lovely young girls it's a no brainer I'm going to pick premium.

Can't believe I missed this.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thank me

Quote Originally Posted by B2Brules View Post
    OMG !

I didn't spot the premium service being rolled out!

Slightly more expensive than MIDAS or Masstige8, but who cares. I'm in.

Add BJ and shower to those lovely young girls it's a no brainer I'm going to pick premium.

Can't believe I missed this.
    You can thank me for raising it in the post then!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sexy

Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Who are the hottest at Diva currently? I've only seen Cherry a couple of times... she was 15 mins late last time, but worth the wait.
    In terms of pure sexiness .... Suzy has to be one of the sexist girls I have ever seen (massage or other). She is the total sexy-slutty package.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast