Thread: Sweet Thai Girl - YURI

Sweet Thai Girl - YURI

"Here you go," says my secretary as she dumps another wad of papers onto the mountain that has become my inbox.

"That’s very kind of you," I reply without looking up. She leans in close, her ample breasts just inches from my face. "Are you coming for a drink tonight?"

For a split second a fantasy rages through my mind where I rip off her blouse, pin her to the table and suck on her boobs, amidst shock and horror from my colleagues. "No, just noodles and a quiet night at home tonight Jins." Her name is Jinsiu and she saunters off back to her cubicle.

It’s now 6pm and as I walk home through the city streets toward my apartment, I think about how we humans tend to live a more isolated life these days. I pass people with their heads tilted down, wholly absorbed in their smart phones, looking up occasionally to make sure they’re not about to slam headfirst into someone. A long line of people stand at a bus stop their backs and heads bent forward gazing into their mobiles. Some of them occasionally look up to see if the bus is coming. I stop at the lights waiting to cross the road. Peering into a restaurant I see a middle-aged couple sitting across from each other. Neither are talking, neither are on the phone, both are immersed in their on-line world, staring at their mobiles, tapping and flicking occasionally at the screen. Beep, beep, beep… the little green man starts flashing so I cross the street.

I’m almost home. I stop at another intersection as the streams of cars flow past. On the street corner an old man stands on a box yelling passages from the Bible. A few feet away a scrawny teenager covered in tattoos throws his body around like a contortionist to the sounds of rap music. The evangelical Christian is now dragging his box further down the street – he’s getting frustrated trying to be heard over the rap music.

The door to my apartment closes behind me and there is silence. I throw my mail onto the kitchen counter and pick up a small plate. I put the empty plate in the microwave for 20 seconds. A minute later, with my face hovering a few inches above the plate, a long line of cocaine flies up an American 100 dollar bill and makes its way into my sinus passages.

Being allergic to most forms of alcohol, I turn to recreational drugs for the occasional escape and numbing that one often needs. But drugs are illegal I remind myself. Why?

I think back to the Portuguese revolution in April 1974, and the images of girls on the street placing red carnations into the barrels of the soldier’s guns. April 25th was the day the people and their flowers overwhelmed a tyranny. They climbed onto the tanks and were dancing on them. I thought about the country’s drug reforms two decades later, and how they finally took the remarkable and unprecedented step in 2001 to decriminalise all drugs. Today the country has a thriving tourist trade and their reforms have improved society immensely.

I though too of Switzerland and how they stood up to the Americans, defying their ill-founded war on drugs. The Swiss are smart people and they soon learned that America’s war on drugs was seriously flawed and was actually causing great damage.

My mind drifts and I remember when Mexico objected to the U.S’s demand to follow them in the war on drugs. The U.S. subsequently black-mailed Mexico blocking all imports of medicinal pain killers. Mexico was left with no choice.

Before long north Mexico became one of the most dangerous places on earth as the drug lords waged wars on each other fighting for control of the now illicit trade. Today in Ciudad Juarez, bullets are sprayed across the city with the cheerful abandon of wedding guests tossing confetti.

As my mind settles, I realise it’s been almost a week since my last massage, and I’m due for a treat. I imagine the sperm factory that is my balls, manufacturing thousands of the little fellas every second. They are all queuing up in the cramped space of my tubes, waiting for the great escape.

I call Choon Massage to see if Haru is available – I’ve never been to Choon before – but I’m told she’s not in today (even though they have her listed on the roster). The girl who spoke to me on the phone wasn’t sales oriented so she didn’t offer me any alternative. After a brief silence I said “not to worry, I’ll try another day.” Had she offered me the delights of another girl I would have been there in 10 minutes.

So, onto the next. I messaged Linda, the mama-san at OBA 436 Sussex Street and yes, Yuri was available tonight. I confirmed my booking, snorted another line, and took a shower.

My stomach was empty, but I wasn’t hungry (that’s strange lol), but I didn’t want to eat too much before my massage, so I slurped down a banana smoothie and headed back out onto the streets.

What is it with massage shops and their stairways to heaven?

I made it to level 1 and thought how these shops seriously need like a half-way house, somewhere you can sit down for tea and refreshments before continuing your journey up the endless stairs. By the time I made it to the top Linda already had the door open for me and whisked me inside. In the room we agree on service details such as pricing, duration, sauna time and girl. I think it was $130 for an hour B2B.

I hand over the required paperwork and she leaves me to get changed. I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve asked Linda for her company.

I shed my clothes, sit on the table and in walks Yuri. My attention is drawn to her face which is cuteish pretty. She has a warm smile, full sensual lips, dark brown eyes, and her skin is soft and sun-kissed. She smiles and says hello and I say a few things in Thai, like “how are you?”, and “I want to see you with your clothes off”.

Yuri removes her clothes and I compliment her lovely body. She is not tall and so does not have those long slender legs that some Thai girls have, but she has a nice body and medium size boobs.

I lie down on the table and she starts the massage. I chat with her on and off for the first 15 minutes or so as she rubs her naked body all over me. I enjoy that feeling you get when that rounded mass of fatty tissue we all know as the ‘mons pubis’ or ‘mons Venus’ rubs over your bum and back. As most of us know, these are Latin words for "pubic mound", and “mound of Venus”. I can feel a slight prickle from her trimmed pubic hair as her pussy brushes against my body.

About 20 minutes into the session I needed a change of pace, so I get up off the table and offer to give her some massage. She smiles, agrees, and lies on the table face down. After a few minutes of therapeutic massage I make my way to the Promised Land. As I work full-time rubbing on and around her pussy she arches her back pushes her bum up and makes sweet little sounds of enjoyment.

Yuri certainly enjoys herself and I can feel her wetness. By now I’ve moved into animal mode. My face is jammed between her legs, my hands roaming across her breasts, stomach, and inner thighs. My laughing gear is feasting on her labia majora, labia minora, clitoris, urethra, vaginal opening, and any other structures of her vulval vestibule I can get my mouth onto. Yuri’s pussy is deliciously tasty. She has medium to large labia; a veritable hamburger that just melts in your mouth. I had to prize myself away from her nether regions or else I knew I would be out of time.

At this point I had not even spoken about what kind of extras I wanted, but now I told Yuri I wanted to be inside her. Within seconds she rolled the condom over mini me and asked if I wanted to be on top. I wanted her on top, so she climbed aboard and guided me to the entrance.

Yuri has a fairly tight pussy but she was already quite wet so within a few moments I was deep inside her. She moved her body grinding her hips backward and forwards. I got her to lie forward on top of me so I could wrap my arms around her body with her breasts pressed against my chest. Within a few minutes of hugging her, rubbing her and moving in and out of her, I came to the inevitable explosion. I kissed her neck and held her tightly as the pulses of ejaculation subsided and waves of tension and stress were released.

I lay there for a minute with Yuri wrapped in my arms as I caught my breath.
    We cleaned up, made our way to the shower room and chatted a bit as Yuri took a shower and I sat in the sauna.

I stayed in the sauna for about 20 minutes, had a shower and then made my way back to the room to get dressed. I walked out to the reception, sat down and ended up talking to Linda for nearly an hour!

On the walk home I thought about how the U.S. now imprisons more people for drug offences than Western European nations imprison for all crimes combined. No human society has ever before imprisoned this high a portion of its population. It is now so large that if all U.S. prisoners were detained in one place, they would rank as the 35th most populous state of the Union. The Justice Department estimates that a quarter of a million people are raped in these prisons every year. That's the number of rape victims, not the number of rapes.

Sometimes I have to swim hard to stay afloat in a world that’s often drowning in a sea of madness, but there are many pockets of happiness and joy to be had on the way.

Respecto, peace and best wishes to my bothers.

ILT

,,,,,classic.........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Beautiful story, I love your style.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A great read! I can only be thankful that my mind isn't quite so laden with such weighty world issues! Makes my justification for a session with Yuri ( hopefully later this evening) seem positively lame in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    I thought I was the only one she was doing it with!
    Haha, if you have to BYO, then sure, there's a good chance ! But if she has the equipment, then.......

Anyway I don't envy what the OP brother got with Yuri, I was happy with my usually RnT things! She is a babe though and I won't mind her at all if that's cuming my way !

What I do envy is that he got to chat with Linda for an hour ! I would love to have the time to do just that !!

Oh Foxy !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Beautiful writing ..... you transported me to where you were at

Yuri available today
    376 Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are young and beautiful!
    Find your favorite girls here!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour with us!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Don't go to Choon - they stole me money today

I went to Choon earlier today. A terrible experience. Don't go there!
    I was robbed. One of the girls stole my money. The receptionist was rude and didn't care. I reported the matter to the police.

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVETOFU View Post
    "Here you go," says my secretary as she dumps another wad of papers onto the mountain that has become my inbox.

"That’s very kind of you," I reply without looking up. She leans in close, her ample breasts just inches from my face. "Are you coming for a drink tonight?"

For a split second a fantasy rages through my mind where I rip off her blouse, pin her to the table and suck on her boobs, amidst shock and horror from my colleagues. "No, just noodles and a quiet night at home tonight Jins." Her name is Jinsiu and she saunters off back to her cubicle.

It’s now 6pm and as I walk home through the city streets toward my apartment, I think about how we humans tend to live a more isolated life these days. I pass people with their heads tilted down, wholly absorbed in their smart phones, looking up occasionally to make sure they’re not about to slam headfirst into someone. A long line of people stand at a bus stop their backs and heads bent forward gazing into their mobiles. Some of them occasionally look up to see if the bus is coming. I stop at the lights waiting to cross the road. Peering into a restaurant I see a middle-aged couple sitting across from each other. Neither are talking, neither are on the phone, both are immersed in their on-line world, staring at their mobiles, tapping and flicking occasionally at the screen. Beep, beep, beep… the little green man starts flashing so I cross the street.

I’m almost home. I stop at another intersection as the streams of cars flow past. On the street corner an old man stands on a box yelling passages from the Bible. A few feet away a scrawny teenager covered in tattoos throws his body around like a contortionist to the sounds of rap music. The evangelical Christian is now dragging his box further down the street – he’s getting frustrated trying to be heard over the rap music.

The door to my apartment closes behind me and there is silence. I throw my mail onto the kitchen counter and pick up a small plate. I put the empty plate in the microwave for 20 seconds. A minute later, with my face hovering a few inches above the plate, a long line of cocaine flies up an American 100 dollar bill and makes its way into my sinus passages.

Being allergic to most forms of alcohol, I turn to recreational drugs for the occasional escape and numbing that one often needs. But drugs are illegal I remind myself. Why?

I think back to the Portuguese revolution in April 1974, and the images of girls on the street placing red carnations into the barrels of the soldier’s guns. April 25th was the day the people and their flowers overwhelmed a tyranny. They climbed onto the tanks and were dancing on them. I thought about the country’s drug reforms two decades later, and how they finally took the remarkable and unprecedented step in 2001 to decriminalise all drugs. Today the country has a thriving tourist trade and their reforms have improved society immensely.

I though too of Switzerland and how they stood up to the Americans, defying their ill-founded war on drugs. The Swiss are smart people and they soon learned that America’s war on drugs was seriously flawed and was actually causing great damage.

My mind drifts and I remember when Mexico objected to the U.S’s demand to follow them in the war on drugs. The U.S. subsequently black-mailed Mexico blocking all imports of medicinal pain killers. Mexico was left with no choice.

Before long north Mexico became one of the most dangerous places on earth as the drug lords waged wars on each other fighting for control of the now illicit trade. Today in Ciudad Juarez, bullets are sprayed across the city with the cheerful abandon of wedding guests tossing confetti.

As my mind settles, I realise it’s been almost a week since my last massage, and I’m due for a treat. I imagine the sperm factory that is my balls, manufacturing thousands of the little fellas every second. They are all queuing up in the cramped space of my tubes, waiting for the great escape.

I call Choon Massage to see if Haru is available – I’ve never been to Choon before – but I’m told she’s not in today (even though they have her listed on the roster). The girl who spoke to me on the phone wasn’t sales oriented so she didn’t offer me any alternative. After a brief silence I said “not to worry, I’ll try another day.” Had she offered me the delights of another girl I would have been there in 10 minutes.

So, onto the next. I messaged Linda, the mama-san at OBA 436 Sussex Street and yes, Yuri was available tonight. I confirmed my booking, snorted another line, and took a shower.

My stomach was empty, but I wasn’t hungry (that’s strange lol), but I didn’t want to eat too much before my massage, so I slurped down a banana smoothie and headed back out onto the streets.

What is it with massage shops and their stairways to heaven?

I made it to level 1 and thought how these shops seriously need like a half-way house, somewhere you can sit down for tea and refreshments before continuing your journey up the endless stairs. By the time I made it to the top Linda already had the door open for me and whisked me inside. In the room we agree on service details such as pricing, duration, sauna time and girl. I think it was $130 for an hour B2B.

I hand over the required paperwork and she leaves me to get changed. I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve asked Linda for her company.

I shed my clothes, sit on the table and in walks Yuri. My attention is drawn to her face which is cuteish pretty. She has a warm smile, full sensual lips, dark brown eyes, and her skin is soft and sun-kissed. She smiles and says hello and I say a few things in Thai, like “how are you?”, and “I want to see you with your clothes off”.

Yuri removes her clothes and I compliment her lovely body. She is not tall and so does not have those long slender legs that some Thai girls have, but she has a nice body and medium size boobs.

I lie down on the table and she starts the massage. I chat with her on and off for the first 15 minutes or so as she rubs her naked body all over me. I enjoy that feeling you get when that rounded mass of fatty tissue we all know as the ‘mons pubis’ or ‘mons Venus’ rubs over your bum and back. As most of us know, these are Latin words for "pubic mound", and “mound of Venus”. I can feel a slight prickle from her trimmed pubic hair as her pussy brushes against my body.

About 20 minutes into the session I needed a change of pace, so I get up off the table and offer to give her some massage. She smiles, agrees, and lies on the table face down. After a few minutes of therapeutic massage I make my way to the Promised Land. As I work full-time rubbing on and around her pussy she arches her back pushes her bum up and makes sweet little sounds of enjoyment.

Yuri certainly enjoys herself and I can feel her wetness. By now I’ve moved into animal mode. My face is jammed between her legs, my hands roaming across her breasts, stomach, and inner thighs. My laughing gear is feasting on her labia majora, labia minora, clitoris, urethra, vaginal opening, and any other structures of her vulval vestibule I can get my mouth onto. Yuri’s pussy is deliciously tasty. She has medium to large labia; a veritable hamburger that just melts in your mouth. I had to prize myself away from her nether regions or else I knew I would be out of time.

At this point I had not even spoken about what kind of extras I wanted, but now I told Yuri I wanted to be inside her. Within seconds she rolled the condom over mini me and asked if I wanted to be on top. I wanted her on top, so she climbed aboard and guided me to the entrance.

Yuri has a fairly tight pussy but she was already quite wet so within a few moments I was deep inside her. She moved her body grinding her hips backward and forwards. I got her to lie forward on top of me so I could wrap my arms around her body with her breasts pressed against my chest. Within a few minutes of hugging her, rubbing her and moving in and out of her, I came to the inevitable explosion. I kissed her neck and held her tightly as the pulses of ejaculation subsided and waves of tension and stress were released.

I lay there for a minute with Yuri wrapped in my arms as I caught my breath.
    We cleaned up, made our way to the shower room and chatted a bit as Yuri took a shower and I sat in the sauna.

I stayed in the sauna for about 20 minutes, had a shower and then made my way back to the room to get dressed. I walked out to the reception, sat down and ended up talking to Linda for nearly an hour!

On the walk home I thought about how the U.S. now imprisons more people for drug offences than Western European nations imprison for all crimes combined. No human society has ever before imprisoned this high a portion of its population. It is now so large that if all U.S. prisoners were detained in one place, they would rank as the 35th most populous state of the Union. The Justice Department estimates that a quarter of a million people are raped in these prisons every year. That's the number of rape victims, not the number of rapes.

Sometimes I have to swim hard to stay afloat in a world that’s often drowning in a sea of madness, but there are many pockets of happiness and joy to be had on the way.

Respecto, peace and best wishes to my bothers.

ILT