Thread: Gold Class Massage - Aspley

Senior Member(無間使者)

Gold Class Massage - Aspley

$40 half hr, $40 finish. Nice massage from a South American girl. Shop was clean from what I could see, but very exposed. I simply don't care about that, but I know some of you do. 1335 Gympie Rd.

Happy Punting,
    Tex

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the info, is that address 1335 or 1355 ? There is a shop at 1355 with a laneway beside it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Would be 1355 I'd say.

Is there a side or rear entrance?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried this place a few years ago, no luck. Will have to give it a second try. Thanks for the tip.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yep red hot.

I had a recent walk in massage there. $60 for 1hr. Lovely busty veitmenese girl. Asked me to enter the massage room. Remove all clothes... good start... a sensual 8/10 oil massage.. on the flip I was aroused.. she asked if I wanted to pay $40 more....I agreed.. lovely happy action...... then completed the massage. She said next time $90 including body slide.... (on top of the 1hr)..... I'll be back

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Yep red hot.

Has the place changed use to be only Half walls and curtains for a door ???

Quote Originally Posted by bigm25 View Post
    I had a recent walk in massage there. $60 for 1hr. Lovely busty veitmenese girl. Asked me to enter the massage room. Remove all clothes... good start... a sensual 8/10 oil massage.. on the flip I was aroused.. she asked if I wanted to pay $40 more....I agreed.. lovely happy action...... then completed the massage. She said next time $90 including body slide.... (on top of the 1hr)..... I'll be back

$90 with body slide! So that's $90 + $60? ... still not too bad ... pity i'm on the southside. nothing stopping me heading north on day though, i guess.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $90 for a body slide? Never paid that and never will. I negotiate to $50 or walk. Girls at Asian brothels are getting $70 for their cut of 30 mins full service!!!!!

I'd want a lot more for my $90 to $100 than a 10 minute body slide

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The lower the street number the better as i think the one further (Bunbai) up is legit (open till 5pm). Massage was alright , left relatively happy.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bunbai

Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungPunter View Post
    The lower the street number the better as i think the one further (Bunbai) up is legit (open till 5pm). Massage was alright , left relatively happy.
    what is the name of the shop mate? Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Still There?

Quote Originally Posted by texass10in View Post
    $40 half hr, $40 finish. Nice massage from a South American girl. Shop was clean from what I could see, but very exposed. I simply don't care about that, but I know some of you do. 1335 Gympie Rd.

Happy Punting,
    Tex
    Does anyone know if the South American girl is still there? I believe its the same one that used to work at ILOVEMASSAGE Holland Park a while ago. She was very very good....