Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grand Openings

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post
    He is talking about the one on the Brunswick mall between police beat and the chinese herb place.
    Absolutely does, it's designed specifically for this reason. They won't service you first go, but if you become a regular (twice), you're in anytime you want.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    New shops are popping up like zits on a teenagers chin.

Two new Thai ones in Wickham St., FValley on the city side of Brunswick St. and another two on Adelaide St. near the Meriton.

Based on recent posts, there are plenty more 'grand openings' around town too.

Find it hard to believe that there is enough business to go around..........................
    Adelaide St opposite Meriton is a definite no along with the one further down the street towards the intersection. As for the valley the one next to the haircut place on Brunswick St is most definitely not, it's legit. But further up the road where you walk up the stairs, next to Little St is a most definite yes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krewella View Post
    I have intimate knowledge of almost all of these shops and who works where.
    Thanks for your input, Krewella. If you have any HAB ml recommendations at Bodycare (Wickham & Little St. up the stairs). It would be very much appreciated.

Cheers mate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by str8up View Post
    Thanks for your input, Krewella. If you have any HAB ml recommendations at Bodycare (Wickham & Little St. up the stairs). It would be very much appreciated.

Cheers mate.
    I haven't been to this place before, but from what I know the girls are all very happy to assist.. for the right price (especially the owner)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12