Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Wechat Scammer Reviews

You can use software like Fake GPS to change your location, but as pointed out in another thread, it doesnt seem to work lately, whether it is an upgrade to wechat software, IOS or Android OS.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    You can use software like Fake GPS to change your location, but as pointed out in another thread, it doesnt seem to work lately, whether it is an upgrade to wechat software, IOS or Android OS.
    I actually believe its using the 3g/4g tower location ...
    I haven't tried, fake gps whilst turning OFF the data and using wireless... a few combinations to test...

Why the fuk would u want to use fake GPS, your a bunch of shady fuks u r

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    Why the fuk would u want to use fake GPS, your a bunch of shady fuks u r
    Funny,
    A few versions ago (of the program) I was experimenting to see how the scammers were doing it. It was obvious they weren't in the same town so why not ?

Haha.....certainly not as shady as some of the advertisers out there. I would use Fake GPS and Wechat the week or so before travelling, see if i could find somone to visit whilst away. Nothing suss at all, just forward planning. If i find a suitable WL then I tell them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Heres an interesting one for you 99'ers to read. In the end my gut instincts told me to stay away.

FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    FullSizeRender_2.jpg
    FullSizeRender_3.jpg
    FullSizeRender_4.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FullSizeRender_5.jpg

IMG_4081_edited.jpg

Wechat id here if anyone is game to give it a shot. $200 for 2 hours would be the aus99 bargain of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by BAM View Post
    FullSizeRender_5.jpg

IMG_4081_edited.jpg

Wechat id here if anyone is game to give it a shot. $200 for 2 hours would be the aus99 bargain of the year.
    Yeah i had a similar one yesterday. $200 2 hours, $400 overnight. Address they gave me was McDonalds Rockdale. Told 'her' we can have a happy meal! 😆

466 George St is a 7 Eleven.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I know. They sure make it tempting. Luckily my brain kept telling me this won't end well if you do it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fonz View Post
    Try searching for arika sato on Wechat.
    Lives in "Western Sydney" offering services, but (unfortunately !!!) in reality all wechat photos ripped from the real Arika Sato living in the US.
    http://www.arikasato.com/
    Lol! I actually added this same person and had a bit of fun with them, they actually wanted my CC # and I gave them a fake one, pretending not to know what they would be doing with it. After getting them to keep trying for a while they sent me a pic of the page they were trying to put the CC # into and it had their address!!! Lol after that I let loose on them and the person claimed it was their cousin's house address. Of course I googled it and it was actually some townhouses so no idea which actual unit it was (the pic didn't have the unit #). After I laughed at them I tried messaging again but they'd blocked me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fonz View Post
    Against my better judgement I tried again, I now MUST delete Wechat!! I visited another Chinese WL out of an apartment near Libcombe train station.
    Shit, had to follow photo image steps to get to the address, street, street number, door number, door password etc.
    What do I find when I get there? The girl of course plus a family of 3 who were having dinner. Girl was dressed up a skimpy school girl outfit who walked past all, I felt totally embarrassed despite receiving a warm welcome form all. All had smiles including the Male (not sure who he was) and female family members, fortunately I could see no children otherwise I would have called Docs. Maybe I should drink a glass of cement to toughen up, I should have walked!!, instead I stayed trying to be polite for a HJ in the bedroom. $90 for 15min and quick get away to let her get back to dinner.
    Umm, this wouldn't be a girl called Lucy right? There's a hot babe who does operate out of Lidcombe in a brand new apt but she lived alone. Kind of creepy to be doing that kind of service in front of family members, I doubt it's the Lucy I'd seen before coz she was sure to keep that away from her relatives (she told me a tale or two).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't understand, how do they get your id to contact you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Generally these scammers are found on the wechat function 'look around' although it's called 'people nearby'. They don't contact you, they just wait for guys to add them first then try to pull the scam off.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by snapjaw View Post
    Generally these scammers are found on the wechat function 'look around' although it's called 'people nearby'. They don't contact you, they just wait for guys to add them first then try to pull the scam off.
    Actually some do actively add people...

but you can pretty much tell that they are scammers by just looking at the pics and some of their posts (if they have it) ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know she's fake
    I know she'll rip me off
    But I can't stop talking to her because her pics are so good!

What I would give to bed this girl!

image.jpg

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I didn't even realise I had wechat running in the background, seems in the 2 weeks since my last reboot I have been friended &/or contact by 12 different contacts on my travel, might sit down and have some fun later.... rainy days !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't know whether this counts as a scam, but if it's not a scammer, it's a real frustration.

Her ads have appeared periodically on backpage. What deterred me initially was that it's "outcall only" and that is simply not possible in my circumstances. Then it occurred to me I could book one of those "one hour" rooms in the city and take her there...

Armed with that knowledge, I added her on wechat and sent her a message immediately. I didn't get any reply for many weeks, and because of this had long since written her off as a time waster. Then suddenly, out of the blue, she messages me one Sunday evening.

So because of that several week gap, I was confused - I was unsure if she's still playing. In this trail, she seems evasive - not answering my questions properly and giving very terse replies.

SmartSelectImage_2016-06-25-12-33-19.jpgSmartSelectImage_2016-06-25-12-33-40.jpg

I explained that I had just left the city and therefore could not go back - so could she please see me next Saturday instead? She agreed. At this point, I thought to myself "GREAT! I'm finally going to nail this wh***"

Then on the Friday before, I messaged her again to check if she's still available - NEVER BOTHERED TO RESPOND. Now I'm really pissed off!

Here's her ad - it's still live.

http://sydney.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-only/10081558

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just keep in mind that anyone who asks you for card or phone number is a scam. They'll then ask you to take pictures of your arrival rather than give their unit number. Usually they just pull pictures from someone's Chinese weibo page

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have had 2 really good punts and 2 really bad ones. And also 3 fake ones that I kept them in suspense and I sent fake pics if iTunes card and money online cards too. Really fun games.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast