Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Wechat Scammer Reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mind giving us reports on your good punts? Were they private girls in apartments?

How far did you go with the fake iTunes cards? Did they just try and string you along some more or complain that the cards weren't working?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi bros, I just got into a wechat scammer, they are threatening me at the moment.
    I just ignore they call and message, is it going to be a problem?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Share the story. What happened?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i add a girl on wechat and she offering me for overnight. i go to townhall and want to meet her but another person calling me, asking if i have a deal with their girls. i thought it was a private by the girls. and that guy keep calling me and i ignore his call, he sent me a message said going to find where i live and ppay me and my family a visit, he said dont blame him for ruthless.
    i just ignore it.
    as i know this is australia not china, we have law here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Usually empty threat. Just remove any personal stuff on your profile to be sure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeahy, i already do that
    thx bro

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you see anyone on wechat girls young & good looking with clear photos and offering $400/2hrs etc,
    They are 99% scam

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Its interesting to leave wechat in the background.... I don't have a picture and keep getting girls adding me, they say hello or how are you ... always in chinese, and when I reply in english thats the it, never a response.
    So when I find they will go forward and then they provide photos of there E, F or G's I say sorry, but only interested in A or B cups, if they have friends which are small, get them to contact me.
    Out of over 100 adds, I have struck one which provided photo's of some "A", to which I replied fine, negotiated and actually goto knock on their door. When they opened, I asked if they were the girl and the response was yes... I really hate it when they misrepresent themselves, so I walked off... Lungor material, they were so big, I recon walk training was required :-(

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a chick, going by a name consisting of the icons ☔️👙💄 , offer me $200/2 hr. This was for full service. She did say it was cash and not vouchers.

Recently i have added someone on Wechat caĺled LISA - wechat ID: sy-b003

They post pictures and videos of super hot chics and claim to have a couple of events or parties each month where i presume these girls are and you can have sex with them. They post advertisments of these events. The name on these posters is S.Y. private club or SIYU club. The venue address is kept secret.

I got a personal message on wechat yesterday and thought i would make some enquiries. They want you to become a member, whether that be basic, gold, diamond or VIP.
    If you join you can attend these events and based on you membership you can have full service with a lady there, which i am assured are high-end ladies.

I eventually get round to asking how much VIP membership was. The 'customer service' rep I was speaking to suggested VIP or gold membership was the best option. They said $900 for 6 months membership and if i joined before Jan 25 i would get 2 months free.

I started doing the math, 2 events per month, 8 months, 16 events, 16 fucks, $900.......sounds like a fantastic deal. I asked if there were additional costs on the night and told no. Iasked how i would pay but that was somehow lost in translation. Still dont know the venue but it is 'near Central'.

Next event is 26 January apparently.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post

They post pictures and videos of super hot chics and claim to have a couple of events or parties each month where i presume these girls are and you can have sex with them. They post advertisments of these events. The name on these posters is S.Y. private club or SIYU club. The venue address is kept secret.

I got a personal message on wechat yesterday and thought i would make some enquiries. They want you to become a member, whether that be basic, gold, diamond or VIP.
    If you join you can attend these events and based on you membership you can have full service with a lady there, which i am assured are high-end ladies.

I eventually get round to asking how much VIP membership was. The 'customer service' rep I was speaking to suggested VIP or gold membership was the best option. They said $900 for 6 months membership and if i joined before Jan 25 i would get 2 months free.

I started doing the math, 2 events per month, 8 months, 16 events, 16 fucks, $900.......sounds like a fantastic deal. I asked if there were additional costs on the night and told no. Iasked how i would pay but that was somehow lost in translation. Still dont know the venue but it is 'near Central'.

Don't do it. Sounds like a scam and they will take your money and you will get nothing in return

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Hmmmm 26 Jan happens to be Australia Day. Would make sense to hold an event on a public holiday, so that part checks out at least. Very interesting.... I'll check it out!!

Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    Don't do it. Sounds like a scam and they will take your money and you will get nothing in return
    If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is, hence why i posted in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Hmmmm 26 Jan happens to be Australia Day. Would make sense to hold an event on a public holiday, so that part checks out at least. Very interesting.... I'll check it out!!
    I am hopeful yet something tells me it is a scam. Please let us know how you go. Not been able to read any chinese doesnt help me decipher their advertisements.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    That girl looks horribly like several dozen profiles I have come across on WeChat. Her large eyes and "chiselled" chin are instantly recognisable, despite her changing hairstyles and make up.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345