Thread: Man caught with 17 girlfriends and one son - on Fraud Charges

Banned

Man caught with 17 girlfriends and one son - on Fraud Charges

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-hospital.html

A Chinese man who was dating 17 women at once has been found out after his girlfriends turned up to visit him in hospital following a car crash.
    The man, surnamed Yuan, from the city of Changsha in Hunan province, had been dating all the women at the same time, and even had a child with one, state media reports.
    His luck ran out when hospital staff began contacting his loved ones in the wake of his accident.

A stream of women between the ages of 20 and 40 turned up at Mr Yuan's bedside only to learn of his substantial deception

Some women had been in a relationship with Mr Yuan for over a decade and at least one was planning their wedding.

"I was really worried when I heard that he was in hospital," Xiao Li, a girlfriend of 18 months, told Xiaoxiang Morning Herald
    "But when I started seeing more and more beautiful girls show up, I couldn't cry any more."

Mr Yuan's motives appear in part to be monetary
    Following a divorce in which he allegedly cheated his wife out of 250,000 yuan (£27,000) he swindled tens of thousands of yuan from his girlfriends, according to China Daily

He faces criminal charges of alleged fraud.

It was not just women that Mr Yuan deceived. According to China Daily he also fabricated a degree in civil engineering from Central South University, a well-respected university, in order to gain employment, though he only held a middle school diploma.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...-1227361166532

Chinese man with 17 girlfriends arrested for fraud

May 20, 2015

Modern-day Lothario ... The man, known only by his surname Yuan, had 17 girlfriends at once
    His deception has come back to bite him. Picture: Changsha

A CHINESE man who was cheating on 17 girlfriends at once has been arrested on fraud charges.

The man, identified by the surname Yuan from Changsha, the capital city of Húnán province, was caught out in March when all 17 women, aged between 20 and 40, discovered each other when they rushed to his hospital bedside after he was injured in a road accident.

One girlfriend, who called herself Xiao Li, said:
    “I’ve been with him for a year and a half"
    (After hearing he’d been in an accident)
    "I cried so hard I didn’t have any tears left"
    “I was really worried when I heard that he was in hospital. But when I started seeing more and more beautiful girls show up, I couldn’t cry any more.”

The women were furious to find out they were going out with the same man and formed an online chat group, ‘revenge alliance’, where they shared details of their relationship with Yuan

One of the woman had a child, a boy, with him.
    “We’ve already had a son together. What can I do now? I don’t love him anymore, but I do love my son,” said another girlfriend Wang Fang.

Another girlfriend, who gave her name as Xiao Ting, said she had believed that Yuan was her ‘Mr Right’ and she had already started to plan their wedding.

The South China Morning Post reported that the women discovered that he would ask some of his girlfriends for money — sometimes large sums — every month
    One girlfriend had financially supported him for nine years.

Yuan has been charged with fraud over the sums of money he took from his deceived girlfriends.

When told of Yuan’s arrest, the women changed their chat group’s name to ‘angels’.

They would get on with their lives, they said.

sounds like Uncle Ken

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How the hell do you maintain 17 girlfriends? Not talking about money but sex. Legend or idiot? I am not sure which one he is.