Thread: Miko - Half Thai, Half Japanese (not sure which half is which) :)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Miko - Half Thai, Half Japanese (not sure which half is which) :)

Person's Name : Miko

Establishment : 645 Blakehurst

Date of Visit : 20th May

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :0458 065 822

Hours of Business : From midday to midnight, approximately

Rates : $160/hour

Size/shape : Short, but not petite. Definitely not fat either! Nice rack, not too big, just a natural hand/mouthful

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai/Japanese

Services Provided : BBBJ and covered fucking

Value for money/recommend? : Yes.

So, first review here for 645, what do I win?

Catching up with Pete here the other day and he suggested I come back and give Miko a go. So that's what I did.

This place has recently had a good spit and polish to clean it up and make it nice and new looking again, and it looks great. Think the carpet isn't new but is in good nic and all the shower areas in the rooms are brand new. The hot water is good and so is the pump action (pardon the pun) liquid soap.

I was there to see Miko but Pete wanted to introduce me to the other 2 girls on. First was Jenny, a nice, short, hot looking Thai girl, then walked in Tammy. I was a bit shocked at how fuckable she was. I think my words were along the line of 'Wow, crikey, wow, look at you, you're a tiny little thing, wow. Not even sure if I said hello hahaha. This girl would be about 4ft 8 and amazing! If you like the thought of them barely legal and small then Tammy is for you. In fact my nearly-but-not-quite-legal neighbour who is pretty fucking hot turns me on, particularly in summer when I often see her in the backyard in her teeny bikini, so when I'm doing Tammy in doggy I'm surely going to imagine its her I'm pounding . I'll be sure to cum in no time.

Anyway, back to Miko. Pete assured me she was a rocket in the bedroom so I was very much looking forward to seeing her. Miko walked in and I actually was a tad disappointed. She was not bad at all, in fact she was very beautiful (especially after when I saw her in good light in the kitchen, she is quite a babe!), but I think after the awesomeness that is Tammy it was a hard act to follow!

In the room we went, and we were given the big front room with spa as well. Obviously you'd need to book this and enough time (2hrs) to fill it, fuck and relax. I showered in the nice new shower, cleaned myself up so I could get dirty!

And dirty we did! There was a tonne of BBBJ, which she was awesome at, then lots of covered fucking in missionary, doggy and cowgirl. In fact there was a tonne of fucking as for some reason I could not get over the line. Which was surprising as I hadn't fucked a hooker for a long time; to tell the truth I've lost a lot of my previous enthusiasm for punting given the fucking shitty Chinese run brothels and the service that is around these days and the fucking dishonesty that they go on with. But Miko was a trooper, she kept trying and trying. We swapped back to BBBJ then some lubed up handy work, then back to sex, then more handy. Miko was so apologetic that she couldn't make me happy, to which I told her its not her fault, that she is lovely and not to be sorry. Eventually my mind and hormones must have been aligned and the handy got me over the line.

We cleaned up and showered, then I had a follow up chat with Pete.

The only 2 things that could be improved with Miko is that in typical Thai fashion she isn't a kisser, which I find relatively important (and may well be why I had difficulty getting over the line) and when I got to the point of no return she stopped the handy work. Most girls realise that you don't stop then, you keep wanking til the guy has finished erupting, it makes for a much more intense orgasm! Easy fixed though, I'm sure Peter will give her a few tips to improve.

Overall Miko was absolutely lovely, the Thai influence made her enthusiastic in the room and the Japanese influence made her totally lovely and adorable.

A great root I can recommend, but I keep thinking of Tammy.....*change to Austrian accent* I'LL BE BACK!

Oh, a little something that may interest a small number of you. Pete owns this place but has 2 young Thai guys on reception. One of these guys is gay. I thought so as soon as he greeted me at the gate as he was as camp as a row of tents, but a nice bloke of course as they are. Apparently one customer asked the girl he was with to organise to get the receptionist in for an hour and he had some man on man action as well! So for all you that like to experiment, one of the reception guys is available for light fun as well, at the usual rate. But he isn't a worker and is not advertised as available so please be mindful he reserves the right to refuse without giving a reason. Enjoy! Can't wait to read the review

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I had my eye on Miko too- sans gay receptionist!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    I had my eye on Miko too- sans gay receptionist!
    So you SAY

Couldnt see miko today she was busy but saw gina review too follow soon.

I get the feeling this shop is going to rock.

Banned

Exclamation Delightfully Exotic MIKO With Pics

Delightful MIKO is an enchanting size 6 beautifully rounded C cup. A 158cm tall petite young 21yr old who is half Japanese half Thai. She has a body made to play with and a gorgeous face to gaze into so come and let MIKO pamper you with her naughty GFE. Check out this irresistible young lady with the amazing looks who was described by a happy client as 'WOW' - you will be coming back for more!!!

Read MIKO'S New Review Here >>>>>> "MIKO"

To make a booking or find out more about "MIKO" please call 9546 8642 or 0458 065 822

OPEN 12 TILL MIDNIGHT

30 minutes $ 95
    45 minutes $130
    60 minutes $160

We take pride in our establishment and are always happy to hear your comments

email: 645blakehurst@gmail.com

HOW TO FIND US WITH PLENTY OF PARKING AT THE REAR

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for your review ilovefs. However, I had a totally different experience.
    Miko is nice enough, quite young - early twenties I'd guess. But the whole experience was her really wanting to be somewhere else.
    No kissing; sucking nipples was allowed for about 10 seconds; no DATY; limited touching the pussy; no BBBJ. Her covered BJ was mechanical.
    She made the right sounds while fucking which was in a few of the usual positions.
    Despite her quite poor English, I managed to get out of her that she hadn't been very busy that day, which was little wonder.
    Trouble is, with the proliferation of inexpensive Asian establishments out there over the last number of years we have become spoilt for choice with all of those things I've mentioned above being standard service now. Anything less and you feel robbed.

Banned
    With girls like Miko and at $160 per hour they should do very well!

Quote Originally Posted by Happy punter View Post
    Miko is nice enough, quite young - early twenties I'd guess. But the whole experience was her really wanting to be somewhere else.
    No kissing; sucking nipples was allowed for about 10 seconds; no DATY; limited touching the pussy; no BBBJ. Her covered BJ was mechanical.
    She made the right sounds while fucking which was in a few of the usual positions.
    Despite her quite poor English, I managed to get out of her that she hadn't been very busy that day, which was little wonder.
    Trouble is, with the proliferation of inexpensive Asian establishments out there over the last number of years we have become spoilt for choice with all of those things I've mentioned above being standard service now. Anything less and you feel robbed.
    Which Miko did you see Dude?

I think there's only one there and she is as described by the Op.

If she didn't provide some services to you then look within maybe?

Oh by the way Happy Punter.

I'm a regular at Taren Point too but even I can see that 100% of your posts until now have been to back Taren Point and now this post rubbishes a great girl at their nearest serious competition. What's going on? Can you explain?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh by the way Happy Punter.

I'm a regular at Taren Point too but even I can see that 100% of your posts until now have been to back Taren Point and now this post rubbishes a great girl at their nearest serious competition. What's going on? Can you explain?
    Happy to explain.

I rang and booked and asked for Miko, so I can only presume that it is her that I saw.
    The review provided is as per the experience. Don't worry, I've had a few dud experiences at TP64 too. But, when I say standard fare is a BBBJ at an Asian brothel nowadays - and have never been denied before - Miko flatly said no (I wasn't going to argue the point) this is just a statement of how it was. I am always gentle and respectful with the WLs; showered, am clean and all the rest. The rest of the story is not biased either way.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Well feel free to write about your bad punts at Taren Point too as you have done for this newly owned competitor.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy punter View Post
    I saw Miko last week, i agree couple of things "No kissing" , BJ was mechanical and i don't prefer any natural stuff so don't know about the rest. All i like in this girl is ,she is quite young,sexy and she definitely like sex.I don't have any complaint with this girl .Unfortunately she is not a great performer but she will learn in the future i hope. Again YMMV.

Nancy might suit you very well. I like Nancy better than Miko based on the experience but by look i like Miko.

P.S : Don't compare 645 girls with 64 ladies (they are all freaking old)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well feel free to write about your bad punts at Taren Point too as you have done for this newly owned competitor.
    I only bother to reply to a review if it doesn't match my experience, as in this case. There are many threads about poor experiences at TP64, many of which I fully concur.

I've read plenty of threads on this forum and these critical replies to my review, imo, are the first I've come across where not only is there disagreement with an opinion but also taking a line that implies dishonesty on the part of the reviewer - that is, I'm a stooge for TP64 and am trying to unfairly criticise a (new) competitor to somehow damage their reputation. I take offence at this assertion. All the more competition I say, and I hope that 645 Blakehurst goes from strength to strength.

Nevertheless, I felt compelled to point out that if you go for a punt in any of these shops, you should be briefed about the service available. In this case, I was somewhat disappointed about the no kissing, (very) limited touching, covered BJ (shop policy apparently) etc.