Phone : 0480 495496

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, mish, COB

Size/shape : Pretty, curvy figure, D-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Half Chinese, half Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good session, very good VFM

My experience/comments : I thought this place was under new management, from a couple of months ago. But when I phoned this morning to book Kiki, it was answered Miya who was the first girl I saw there a year ago and she then worked as the manager - it was good to see her again, she is very feely-feely.

When I arrived I was told that Kiki was running 10 minutes late so I chatted with Miya and then the Aussie guy who is the owner (part-owner?) walked past so I chatted with him. He’s been there since last year and said that he’s been busy on other projects but is still the owner. And Hong, the Chinese lady who was manager/part-owner(?), is apparently still around. So it seems there’s been no change in the last 15 months (apart from reducing the price from $180 to $150/hr).

Miya returned and I paid and she introduced me to Kiki and I liked what I saw.

Kiki is pretty and was well-presented with dyed blonde hair and false eye-lashes. She was wearing a black basque which hinted at a lovely rack and showed a good pair of legs. The photo they use seems to be her.

I showered and Kiki stripped. She has a curvy figure (just a little bit cuddly) with nice, natural D-cups and she was fully shaved.

She asked whether I wanted her to lick my nipples but I pointed to my cock and she started sucking me.

(There were various things during the session which led me to believe that Kiki is not very experienced.)

It was an OK BBBJ – nice and slow to start with and soft lips with no teeth but there was limited action and a few tissue-breaks.

Kiki asked whether I wanted to fuck but I asked for some 69.

This was good as Kiki soon reacted but she stopped sucking me and sat upright on my face.

As she wasn’t sucking me I got her to lie down for some DATY. This was fun as Kiki immediately started moaning and squirming and she repeatedly said that she was horny. I briefly inserted finger (she was very wet) but she asked me to stop.

Kiki then masturbated while I watched and she then held her pussy-lips apart and told me where she liked to be licked. She really went off and got even wetter.

When she finally pushed me away I knelt above her and she stroked my cock while she took a breather.

Kiki wanted to fuck so I let her dress me and I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she pointed to her tits. (Disappointing as it says on the website that she does CIM.)

I lay down as we started with some cowgirl (no lube required). This was OK as I could play with her lovely tits but we couldn’t get the right traction so I asked for some doggie.

The bed in Room 3 is quite high so Kiki stood and bent forward over the bed while I stood behind her and re-entered (but no FIA was allowed).

I then got her to lie down for some mish and she held her legs in the air and got quite loud.

I withdrew at the last moment and whipped off the condom and Kiki did something unusual and pleasurable. She quickly grabbed some lube and stroked my cock while pushing my shaft down on her clit – a sort of pussy-slide while I was kneeling over her – and I soon came on her lower stomach.

I lay down to recover while Kiki took a shower before returning to the bed.

She said she was half Chinese and half Thai but had mostly grown up in China. She works at 187 Sundays and Mondays and, sometimes when asked, on Tuesdays.

Unfortunately her English is a bit limited and time was up so I showered and dressed and went to have a chat with Miya and I was introduced to Sugar who looked good and was friendly (I might have seen her elsewhere). The other girls were busy.

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your review
    187 Hornsby