Thread: J Risa – pixie fallen from the sky

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

J Risa – pixie fallen from the sky

J Risa – pixie fallen from the sky
    After seeing Aina, decided to venture somewhere new to kick off 2024 since I was near the area anyway.

Was recommended by a friend to try Risa as shes the type I’d normally go for, sweet J girl with GFE vibes and nice smooth white skin with pocket rocket body.
    Booked via we chat – no issues and rocked up and into the waiting room as I was early.

Not long after Risa comes to collect me wearing the ALL White lingerie piece and seeing her little ass wiggle as we walk up the stairs and tempted to smack or grab it right then and there but thought better not since first time seeing her
    https://themiragemassage.com/new-risa-japanese/
    Into the room and I manage to get a better look and shes quite pretty like the innocent pretty type and make up not the heavy makeup and party shibya girl type. She even had this glossy eyeliner on which was super hot when embracing for dfk (more on that later)
    We strip down and head into shower and can see she has a couple of tattoos here and there but nothing major and her skin is mix between the white lingerie set and the photo in black lingerie with no writing.

First thing I notice is everything is small about this girl which makes her super duper cute a must for those that like petite pocket rockets.
    Perky nipples and firm boobs, maybe mid twenties and very friendly and attentive in shower lots of smiling and quite engaging.,
    Afterward, move onto the massage bed face down to start the nuru and she has bit different style where the gel is poured into this steel cup instead of using the bottle quite nice sliding but would be better if she had bigger bum and boobs like Kaede oh well when ur paying for diamond these aren’t the most important things right.

Finally turn over for the part 2 and when she starts the bbbj omg this girl got skills bbbbj was super nice and can tell she defs has experience unlike the newer and younger j girls lots of ranges of motion and tongue flicks and mix between the tip and shaft and balls licking.
    This lasted for longer than what I normally go for as it was just so good but not wanting to do CIM just yet as one shot only I stop her and get her to lay down and she was a bit confused as I soon started pleasing her starting with some dfk and making my way down to the lovely pussy.

Couldn’t take it any longer so on with the dom and did a few positions and shortly after her alarm goes off.
    I asked for CIM and she nodded but I was struggling so I asked her to come up for dfk and sucking on her boobs while I used my hand and then finished
    When she saw me cum she was gonna move down to suck it up and then gave a disappointed face and frown like aww I wanted that in my mouth that was so hot and cute at the same time.

Defs need to return visit for this girl….but just so many J girls coming and going all the time hahaha
    This girl is special treat her well, as always YMMV.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review, cheers - is Kaede still there?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nope Kaede has been gonsky. She was a keeper tho

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    wow what a stunner

Shop Owner

RISA is on the roster today.

108 New Canterbury Rd, Petersham 2049
    11am~11pm/7 days

WECHAT: STAR-26588