Thread: V MIA - enhanced V girl. D cup boobs. Balls deep in her mouth and during missionary sex

Senior Member(無間使者)

V MIA - enhanced V girl. D cup boobs. Balls deep in her mouth and during missionary sex

V MIA -

I went back to the shop again today and it was good service. So I’m happy to write this review to let you guys know about this girl. V MIA.

I arrived at the shop like 15 minutes early and my favourite receptionist said I will have to wait 20 minutes… why? because no rooms are currently available. I asked for a line up of girls to add to my list while I’m waiting. New girl T Sammy introduced herself to me in the hallway. Nice body and hot outfit too. the receptionist said she doesn’t do CIM. I said that’s okay I’ll still add her to my list. Since her current asking price is reasonable.

I also saw J AIKA at the drinking water fountain. She looked young and shy. The kind female receptionist hyped her up to me. (Since I’m into young, small J girls) but J Aika is already on my list. (I’m really looking forward to cumming in her mouth)

Anyway… 15 minutes later waiting in waiting room 1, a room is now available. The receptionist said V MIA has enhanced boobs and bum. And it might not be for everyone… (I do like enhanced girls too, so it didn’t bother me at all.) the kind receptionist said V MIA’s service so far has been very good. And I agree. I wasn’t disappointed.

V MIA. (My first V girl). V MIA Walks right in and hugs and kiss me and pulls up my shirt and is kissing my stomach and opens my pants and pulls out my dick and kissing + HJ. (What a nice way to say hello) she said nice to meet you. I said yes nice to meet you too.

1. Accuracy of photos: accurate but she’s thinner in person. (Usually with girls it’s the other way around) enhanced D cup boobs and enhanced bum. One tattoo on her back just like in the photo from her profile. Long brown hair. Bellybutton piercing, Thin and fully shaved (yes)

2. Services provided: balls deep BBBJ, 69, DATY, DFK, CIM, 3 x Shower Together. 2 x cat baths. Fingering. Missionary sex and cowgirl sex. Kissing nipples. Ball sucking, ball sucking + HJ, massage, balls and dick massage with lotion.
    In the shower: (1st shower: DFK, BBBJ and kissing nipples.) 2nd shower: DFK and HJ…. and the 3rd shower: DFK) she gives me mouth wash before all 3 showers in a small cup and she holds it and pours it into my mouth. (Nice) she also after all 3 showers she gets the towel and drys me (every time) excellent customer service from V MIA!! She treated me like I’m the king and she my servant. (I didn’t tell her to get the towel for me and dry me… she volunteered.) She’s a good servant girl.

Her cathbaths are awesome,during Cath bath she whispered she wants to fu#k me in my ear. even licking my ear and sticking her tongue in my ear. (Which I actually like) Lots of DFk from mia. Ball sucking is very nice and her ball sucking + HJ combo. Her cowgirl and missionary is very good. (V MIA didn’t use any lube.) after round 1 which was cowgirl sex while mia is kissing me and sucking on my nipples and she even grabbed my hand to stick one of my fingers in her mouth to suck on. She asked for a shower to wash my penis before round 2 starts. Massage then round 2: missionary sex balls deep no lube (yay, my favourite)

3. General attitude and demeanour: excellent attitude. She wanted to have sex more than I did. Big smile. She said in the shower she can’t speak English well enough. That’s okay (she didn’t talk much at all during the 1 hour session. Since she can’t speak English, she didn’t waste 1 minute. V MIA is not a time waster at all. No starfish with V MIA. She was into having sex more than me.

4. Overall value for money: $300 for 1 hour. for non stop service with V MIA. For 2 x catbaths, 3 x showers together (with action in the shower) and cowgirl and missionary sex. Lots of DFK and great ball sucking. I appreciate girls that don’t forget the balls. And I really really appreciated her drying me with the towels after every shower. She was the hot servant girl and I’m the king

Very good service. I think V Mia’s style service is more PSE style. If you want a thin girl with enhanced D cup boobs and no starfish sex? Try out V MIA. I need to return and get CIM service from her… next time.

Thanks for reading.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well I guess I have to go see this one. Luckily I live nearby!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    V MIA -

I went back to the shop again today and it was good service. So I’m happy to write this review to let you guys know about this girl. V MIA.

I arrived at the shop like 15 minutes early and my favourite receptionist said I will have to wait 20 minutes… why? because no rooms are currently available. I asked for a line up of girls to add to my list while I’m waiting. New girl T Sammy introduced herself to me in the hallway. Nice body and hot outfit too. the receptionist said she doesn’t do CIM. I said that’s okay I’ll still add her to my list. Since her current asking price is reasonable.

I also saw J AIKA at the drinking water fountain. She looked young and shy. The kind female receptionist hyped her up to me. (Since I’m into young, small J girls) but J Aika is already on my list. (I’m really looking forward to cumming in her mouth)

Anyway… 15 minutes later waiting in waiting room 1, a room is now available. The receptionist said V MIA has enhanced boobs and bum. And it might not be for everyone… (I do like enhanced girls too, so it didn’t bother me at all.) the kind receptionist said V MIA’s service so far has been very good. And I agree. I wasn’t disappointed.

V MIA. (My first V girl). V MIA Walks right in and hugs and kiss me and pulls up my shirt and is kissing my stomach and opens my pants and pulls out my dick and kissing + HJ. (What a nice way to say hello) she said nice to meet you. I said yes nice to meet you too.

1. Accuracy of photos: accurate but she’s thinner in person. (Usually with girls it’s the other way around) enhanced D cup boobs and enhanced bum. One tattoo on her back just like in the photo from her profile. Long brown hair. Bellybutton piercing, Thin and fully shaved (yes)

2. Services provided: balls deep BBBJ, 69, DATY, DFK, CIM, 3 x Shower Together. 2 x cat baths. Fingering. Missionary sex and cowgirl sex. Kissing nipples. Ball sucking, ball sucking + HJ, massage, balls and dick massage with lotion.
    In the shower: (1st shower: DFK, BBBJ and kissing nipples.) 2nd shower: DFK and HJ…. and the 3rd shower: DFK) she gives me mouth wash before all 3 showers in a small cup and she holds it and pours it into my mouth. (Nice) she also after all 3 showers she gets the towel and drys me (every time) excellent customer service from V MIA!! She treated me like I’m the king and she my servant. (I didn’t tell her to get the towel for me and dry me… she volunteered.) She’s a good servant girl.

Her cathbaths are awesome,during Cath bath she whispered she wants to fu#k me in my ear. even licking my ear and sticking her tongue in my ear. (Which I actually like) Lots of DFk from mia. Ball sucking is very nice and her ball sucking + HJ combo. Her cowgirl and missionary is very good. (V MIA didn’t use any lube.) after round 1 which was cowgirl sex while mia is kissing me and sucking on my nipples and she even grabbed my hand to stick one of my fingers in her mouth to suck on. She asked for a shower to wash my penis before round 2 starts. Massage then round 2: missionary sex balls deep no lube (yay, my favourite)

3. General attitude and demeanour: excellent attitude. She wanted to have sex more than I did. Big smile. She said in the shower she can’t speak English well enough. That’s okay (she didn’t talk much at all during the 1 hour session. Since she can’t speak English, she didn’t waste 1 minute. V MIA is not a time waster at all. No starfish with V MIA. She was into having sex more than me.

4. Overall value for money: $300 for 1 hour. for non stop service with V MIA. For 2 x catbaths, 3 x showers together (with action in the shower) and cowgirl and missionary sex. Lots of DFK and great ball sucking. I appreciate girls that don’t forget the balls. And I really really appreciated her drying me with the towels after every shower. She was the hot servant girl and I’m the king

Very good service. I think V Mia’s style service is more PSE style. If you want a thin girl with enhanced D cup boobs and no starfish sex? Try out V MIA. I need to return and get CIM service from her… next time.

Thanks for reading.
    Bro, I agree, I saw Mia last week and she is so much fun.

Mia is working today~

Message or WeChat us to see her today!!

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com