Thread: Ally - decent service, clean rooms

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ally - decent service, clean rooms

2024 April
    $100 for 30 mins (includes NHJ) didn't enquire about additional services
    Looks
    Tanned Thai girl with a fit body, enhanced boobs that are still nice to touch with a small scar under where the implants were placed. Pictures on weChat and posted by shop are accurate

Service
    Somewhat mechanical massage with decent technique without making much use of the second hole on the table at all, friendly service but by no means passionate or a service queen. Allows touching and light licking of boobs. Will catbath you if asked

Overall
    Okay value for $100 with a very attractive woman but would not return as there are better options out there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aznanon View Post
    2024 April
    $100 for 30 mins (includes NHJ) didn't enquire about additional services
    Looks
    Tanned Thai girl with a fit body, enhanced boobs that are still nice to touch with a small scar under where the implants were placed. Pictures on weChat and posted by shop are accurate

Service
    Somewhat mechanical massage with decent technique without making much use of the second hole on the table at all, friendly service but by no means passionate or a service queen. Allows touching and light licking of boobs. Will catbath you if asked

Overall
    Okay value for $100 with a very attractive woman but would not return as there are better options out there
    Thanks for the review. Similar experience with Ally. Others have had way better. She is very attractive. However, as far as service goes, it’s quite mechanical as you have stated.

Probably would help to tip a girl that good looking. Only so much you’ll get for $100 when other punters will spend a lot more

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Ally is only great if you're willing to pay for her upgrade..trust me is worth every cents.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Ally is only great if you're willing to pay for her upgrade..trust me is worth every cents.
    well sounds like you've had some experience with her, care to post an AR?

any info is good info, this shop doesn't have many reviews and nobody knows what the girls are willing to offer and how their service is

I usually wouldn't go extras on first visit unless I had some intel