Thread: Pink

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pink

Lady's Name: Pink.

Establishment: 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point.

Date of Visits. 14th and 21st May 2015.

Lady's Photos: Pink @64 Alexander (Genuine).

Hours of Business: 10 am until Late.

Rates $150:00 an hour.

Size/Shape: Nice small slim package. A cup Boobs. Responsive nipples that love gentle attention.

Nice clean Pussy. Little bit of hair above pubic region.

Services Provided. BBBJ. DATY. DFK< FS in a variety of positions.

Roster: Monday and Thursday

Nationality: Chinese.

Value for Money. Yes. Recommended.

I saw Pink many times in the Reception area at 64, she always looked happy and said hello and always gave me a beautiful smile.
    I thought that I must spend time with this lady, but trying to fit her into my “schedule” was a problem Ha Ha. (I have my hands full with Shelley and Lola).

After reading Biggus Report (8/5/15) I decided that I must see her.
    I am very happy that I did. (14th May).

I was Pink’s first customer of the day so I was treated to watching her undress and parade around in her sexy underwear. In most cases I find this more of a turn on than some of the “Work Clothes” that the Ladies wear.

My original booking was for 1 hour but after a few minutes with this hot Lady I knew that I would want longer. We checked with Sophie and I was able to extend by another Hour.

There are a few Reports about Pink on the Forum so I do not have to go into the details of our session.
    I will say that she performs all the services that the Top ladies provide and she performs them very very well.

My Ego loves it when a Lady enjoys the session and genuinely moans in pleasure as she cums.
    Maybe it was because I was her first customer, but she was so Horny and very Orgasmic, both during DATY and in full sex positions.

I know that Ladies can fool us with their moaning and body movements but can they fake the Wetness. Pink’s Pussy was saturated.
    I was convinced that it was all genuine and I went back for more on 21st May.

How can this small slim lady pack so much sexual energy into such a tiny frame ?

During our sessions she referred to her small Boobs a couple of times. I can honestly say that she has so many other things going for her and has such a huge personality that her Boobs are not an issue. They may lack Quantity but they are top Quality.

Toward the end of the second hour Pink had worked her “Magic” on me and I wanted to stay for another hour.
    She had another booking a bit later but I was able to stay for an extra half hour.

It is good Customer Service for 64 or any Shop to honour Customer bookings.

I am no expert, but I have seen many Working Ladies, on a few occasions I have met one who has an impact on me. Pink was one of these Ladies. I wanted to take her home and take care of her. She just seemed to be too “Nice and Innocent” for this line of work.

Off the top of my head, I can think of two other Ladies from 64 who had the same impact on me. Apple who worked on Sundays and Fei Fei who worked on Tuesdays.

I am not young so I am allowed to have my fantasies Ha Ha.

I look forward to seeing Pink again very soon. If you see her, treat her well.

As always YMMV.

Shop Owner
    pink is nice girl at 64