Thread: YoYo - Sexually Aggressive Older WL

Senior Member(無間使者)

YoYo - Sexually Aggressive Older WL

Popped into Bellevue 12 on a Wednesday evening last month. Walked in via the unlocked screen door, and it seemed very quiet - though I could see some figures on the couches in the room beyond the corridor - possibly everyone was taking a nap?

Called out hello and YoYo was the first to come out and greet me. 3 other WLs on duty, but YoYo has a great pair of tits (on admittedly a slightly larger frame), so she got the nod.

Into a run-down backroom - you certainly don't pay for the ambience here - and a quick shower while YoYo made appreciative comments about my body. I got her to stay in her bra and panties while I towelled off before wrapping it around my lower half.

YoYo wasn't having any of that, she ripped the towel off, grabbed both my hands in hers, bent over, and virtually swallowed my cock. Not sure about whether she's into foreplay or not, but she didn't waste any time!

She kept going, pushing me back on the bed, a lovely slobbery blowjob with lots of tongue. I couldn't hold back and after warning her, blew in her mouth.

A nice relaxing massage to try and get me back in the mood - I'd paid for an hour and here we were with 30 minutes to go - while I grabbed some lube and gently probed her back door. Not so tight, and she wasn't objecting, so I asked whether her arse was OK.

It was.

I dommed up while she got on all fours. I gently pushed in and slowly pumped and she took it like a trooper. I wasn't able to get a head of steam after my earlier cum, so after a few minutes gave up and let her continue the massage to the end of the hour.

The ladies at Bellevue 12 aren't overly attractive, but YoYo has a big set of tits on her, and is very enthusiastic, to the point of being aggressive. A definite repeat visit will be on the cards...

Rates : $130 per hour + 20 tip
    Size/shape : Slightly stocky body, big tits
    Kissing Available : Yes,
    Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, FS, Anal, CIM
    English : Was ok
    Overall Looks : Good by Bellevue 12 standards
    Overall Personality : Friendly
    Overall Performance : A for effort
    Value for Money : Excellent

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review. Ive always been curious about this place. But the hygiene and potential fugliness has kept me away. I dont mind a full figured busty mature woman ..............as long as they have a nice face and a nice big round ass. Hows the ass?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    YoYo's face is nice enough, and her ass is great too. She's one of those girls that has more than enough to grab - tits, tummy and arse, but not fat... just... grabbable.

I've been here twice now, and even though a lot of girls in the line up aren't attractive compared to most other $150/hr shops there's always at least one or two that are good enough. And their enthusiasm makes up for it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    grabable...................sounds perfect

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Considering that it costs as much as a 1 hour massage + bbbj, you've got the be expected for the lowest of the lows.

Having said that, I might give them a visit.

Get there when its quiet and you will have a choice of 8 or more of them! It is quite an experience with them all when they introduce themselves, ask if you want doubles etc etc. Last time I was there only 2 girls.....got Lily.....got me over the line twice in 40....not easy to do these days!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes, It was a great pleasure to have with her.
    her cups might be 36DD