Thread: Michelle 6.30 pm 150519

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Michelle 6.30 pm 150519

Dear Michelle,

I’m writing to thank you for an exceptional experience I had today. Although there were no substantial conversations between us, I felt that I should still express myself. Seeing you today brought me back to a time when all I wanted to do was to laze around with someone close. Just being present in the moment with the one you care about, sharing whatever it was that made life wonderful. Not uttering a single word. Not feeling the need to talk. You gave me that feeling.

Firstly, I think you are charming and beautiful. Your kind eyes were all the interaction this man could want. It was your way of speaking to me without having to say a word. Your smile. I love your smile. It exudes a warmth that only your heart could match. A warmth only a lady of your background could show without any pretense. The soft tone in your voice soothed away my worries for the day. I had forgotten where I was when I was with you.

My body is in debt to your hands. Soft, then hard, then smooth, then fluid. It was the right combination. Your use of elbows rolling over my torso and buttocks were done well. I was expecting the usual Thai style massage, but I think your technique suited the session. Remember when I turned over and you worked on my inner thighs? That was my favourite part. Please do keep up the good work and continue honing your skills.

Attention to detail and consistency in performance were your strong points. Especially to the areas that needed your touch the most. You are sweet in nature and you wear your heart on your sleeve. And it shows in your work ethic too. Summer is lucky to have someone like you. Very lucky indeed.

I’ll end this letter by saying that it was a pleasure to have met you. I wish you well. I wish you the best. Take good care of yourself. Although you said that you weren’t shy, I know that your lips told me otherwise…

‘Leew phob kahn mai’
    cmk

Dear Eva,

Copy the whole post from above !
    It's all true !

CMK

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So does this place have a shower facility in room or shared ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by John Henry View Post
    So does this place have a shower facility in room or shared ?
    Yes, it does have shower facility.. A very big one as well, compared to the one they used to have at Bamboo..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Love letters....
    I'm a sentimental old fool.
    It sounds like a goodbye letter to your beloved...
    Melancholy of lost days. Missed opportunity. Wasted youth. .....