Thread: Chinese massage at Morningside

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Chinese massage at Morningside

Hi, first post here.

There was a Chinese woman in a lowest house on Wynnum Rd Morningside (near the Colmslie) who did a fantastic massage and the HJ was fantastic. She was probably mid to late 30s, not a stunner by any means but she was very good and went back a few times.
    The house and been replaced by a commercial premises and I'm keen to know if anybody here would know if she moved on anywhere else.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I remember this lady looks were not the best but great massage and finish not sure where she would of moved to used to advertise in courier mail

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to frequent her boudoir when she was based in east brisbane advertising under the name Monica. She was great. Great f/s too with dirty talk. Then she moved on to Morningside abd later stopped advertising. As far as I know she has retired unfortunately.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaccky View Post
    I used to frequent her boudoir when she was based in east brisbane advertising under the name Monica. She was great. Great f/s too with dirty talk. Then she moved on to Morningside abd later stopped advertising. As far as I know she has retired unfortunately.
    Yeah too bad about that, thanks for the replies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got a job out at Bulimba this Friday

Is there any Asian WL or ML shop or private around Bulimba, hawthorn or Morningside?

Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mate none that I'm aware of and I'v lived over here for 4 years. Closest I know of is stanley or stones. There was a lady advertising in the cm a while ago but she was rather expensive. I never got the opportunity to see her but there are some reviews on here of her.