Thread: hungs at springwood

Senior Member(無間使者)

hungs at springwood

well after reading on the board i decided to try out this place at springwood.
    wwhen i arived there were two ladys to great me,and both were young,(20/25)
    i was asked how long and opted for 45mins for %) bucks.
    shown to a room ,they have doors but like many the wall did not go to the top,
    so had to wisper,thats ok.the massage was not very good but the lady tried..
    but at the end extras were on offer,and this was a nice surprise as i was able to enjoy
    myself and the lady was very sweet about the things i like!! i will not name the lady
    but as the ending was so nice im sure i will return for 2nds... they at least gave value for the
    50 bonus ..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review. Nice to see some of us getting good vfm

I went there recently and was quite impressed with both the massage and the ending.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wear in springwood is hungs

It's at Shop 2/3360 Pacific Hwy, Springwood. As you head south along the service road it's just before a car dealership (I forget which one). In the little centre it's in there is also a coffee shop called Cafe Mio and a Swimart. Parking is at the rear.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thank you flamejob

Senior Member(無間使者)

"We try harder"

I stand corrected.

I wrote on some thread recently that the ladies at Hongs Springwood were 40 ish, because that was the approx ages of the ladies I saw when I visited twice...... a year ago and a few months ago.

Then I was very surprised to read some reports on here about younger women.

So I dropped in recently..... and had a very nice experience with a 26 year old. Not great body...not slim ... but great girl. I think girls without youth and model looks try harder. I tipped her less after the service, than most girls negotiate up front. She was very happily surprised. Also learned that she is ex Star Massage girl West End. She told me that the boss at Star is not a nice woman and none of the girls like working there under her.

The other women I saw at Hongs looked late 30ish to me, but all appeared very friendly... much more so than usual.... when I left. The eye contact and smiles was like they all wanted me for their own client next time.

Perhaps Hongs could adopt the old Avis rent a car slogan,

"We try harder"

I remember a sign on the wall of a cardboard box manufacturer that supplied a previous business of mine.

CHOOSE ANY 2 FROM THE FOLLOWING

1. Low prices
    2. High quality
    3. Fast service

It seems to me that massage shops in Brisbane you can

CHOOSE ANY 2 FROM THE FOLLOWING
    1. Pretty young massage lady
    2. High quality friendly service
    3. Low prices

The aberration right now seems to be Sydney.... from reports on here.
    History says that you only can very rarely get all three. Usually... something has to give.

So Sydney is now in the

Golden Age of Punting .... enjoy it while you can.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hongs

Thanks for the review I saw this place yesterday and thought it may be a place to try!

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    wechat users can get in touch with them via hotstonemassage - they have a hot stone massage special, $100 for 2 hours, although I'm sure most brothers would see that amount of time as a waste.

Senior Member(無間使者)

ok if you like 5 out of ten with mechanical finish

Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    I went there recently and was quite impressed with both the massage and the ending.
    have been to try several times - ok - left "reasonably happy" but more mature, less attractive and more ho hum up and down, up and down while stare at the ceiling.
    YVMD
    Time to lift your game Honkers!!!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I visited the other week on a Friday afternoon. Massage was light but really enjoyed the ending. She really concentrated on the ending and didn't do any ceiling watching. Will probably return but wanting to try others around springwood area. Any recommendations?

Quite a few around Springwood. Try Angelic, Smile, Green Tea, Exquisite, Bamboo Panda, Massage House ... as usual, ymmv at each ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can you pm me some of the details please? I've been to smile (on Watland right?) about 6 months ago 3 or 4 times but only left happy the two times so after I didn't return.

No, sorry I don't share names. but i've had luck at all except MH - not that I asked for extras then, it had only just opened.