Thread: Star massage Spring Hill

Senior Member(無間使者)

Star massage Spring Hill

I have recently started work near this place and wondered if there are any recommendations ?

Please PM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You are about a year late. Its seen better days. But dont take my word for it. Have a go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Jaccky..... Proof is always in the pudding !!! We hope ....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Bamboo is a block over and would probably give you a better return.

Both places have their fair share of girls who won't help you. You just have to cop the rejections on the chin, and makes the ones that say yes cop it on the chin.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Someone said there was a cute Malay girl there but not sure if she is any good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where is Star Massage located? Google maps say 83 Leichhardt Street but points to the intersection of Henry and Boundary Street. I rocked up there today and found out it was the Bambo Massage. My first impression was it was an rnt place with the security i.e well hidden, locked door, buzzard, peep hole. I rang the buzzard and was greeted by a pretty Asian girl. The establishment was nice and clean. I paid $70 for the massage. She gave an average massage. I asked for hard and it was medium and only back and legs. I was butt naked and she was definitely getting me aroused coming as close as possible without touching. with 10 mins left i asked if she does extra thinking it was a slam dunk and she said no to my surprise. I asked if anyone else did and she said she doesn't think so. It was my first time there so maybe i need to build up some trust, not sure, but left disappointed. Likely go back though and try my luck again.
    Is Star Massage any good?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by str8up View Post
    Where is Star Massage located? Google maps say 83 Leichhardt Street but points to the intersection of Henry and Boundary Street. I rocked up there today and found out it was the Bambo Massage. My first impression was it was an rnt place with the security i.e well hidden, locked door, buzzard, peep hole. I rang the buzzard and was greeted by a pretty Asian girl. The establishment was nice and clean. I paid $70 for the massage. She gave an average massage. I asked for hard and it was medium and only back and legs. I was butt naked and she was definitely getting me aroused coming as close as possible without touching. with 10 mins left i asked if she does extra thinking it was a slam dunk and she said no to my surprise. I asked if anyone else did and she said she doesn't think so. It was my first time there so maybe i need to build up some trust, not sure, but left disappointed. Likely go back though and try my luck again.
    Is Star Massage any good?
    Star Massage is about 2 blocks south of Bamboo. One block up the hill from Westpac (cnr Upper Edward & Leichhardt St).