Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What to eat? - K food

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    You forgot a nice dish....Korean pussy
    hate korea pokeface...too cold

Quote Originally Posted by 443472316 View Post
    hate korea pokeface...too cold
    I don't think their cold. I've seen a number of Koreans and they've been friendly and fucking hot, really getting into things and offering a great service. One thing i've liked is that they treat me like a king. They'll undress me, fold my clothes, offer drinks and to take care of all my needs - enthusiastically and passionately.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Professional no. 1 - ttongsul

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Right now there's this dish I'm really liking.
    It's sour old kimchi soup with pork belly. It's so hard to make at home so I always go out and eat it.
    When you combine that with Korean fried chicken.
    Totally awesome.

Forgot to mention. Go the side dishes too

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dohdoe View Post
    It's sour old kimchi soup with pork belly. It's so hard to make at home so I always go out and eat it.
    Totally awesome.

Korean fried chicken? Oh. You mean KFC!! Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Korean fried chicken? Oh. You mean KFC!! Lol
    No not kfc.

korean fried chicken is seriously good. Way better than kfc.

No not kfc.

korean fried chicken is seriously good. Way better than kfc.

As good as the famous Malaysian fried chicken wings ?

At the food court in the Star City, there is a Malaysian restaurant called Kampong ! It has some pretty awesome KFC too !

Kampong fried chicken !!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by daveo123 View Post
    Professional no. 1 - ttongsul
    I googled it and this..this is too hardcore...! I didn't even know this shit sul!

Totally awesome.

Hey hey i will give you a link. You probably don't understand what he is talking about but i just wanted to tell you kimchisoup with pork isnt that hard to make!!
    You just need really well fermented kimchi. I guess all kr can make this very well. At least i do??? Hehehe...
    http://m.tvpot.daum.net/v/vfff4dhaf1jE9tTd1TdUzA1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    At the food court in the Star City, there is a Malaysian restaurant called Kampong ! It has some pretty awesome KFC too !

Kampong fried chicken !!

Oh... Want to try even if I'm not really big fan of fried chicken...
    Kr fried chicken in city - naroowon is ok... I've heard Sparrow's mill also very popular.
    But as i mentioned i prefer, grilled (nandos or el jannah) or boiled (hananese style) chicken.... I'm so hungry right now!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gentlescream View Post
    Recommendation(s) for Professional:
    청국장!!/Chung guk jang
    선지해장국/Sunji hae jang guk

추어탕/Choouh Tang for "Advanced"?
    I havent tried chooir tang so far, have you? It's good for stamina i've heard...but why not so many people not into this dish? Does it taste / or look bad???

청국장 선지해장국 i love so much......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    As good as the famous Malaysian fried chicken wings ?
    blows it away.

It's seriously that good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey hey i will give you a link. You probably don't understand what he is talking about but i just wanted to tell you kimchisoup with pork isnt that hard to make!!
    You just need really well fermented kimchi. I guess all kr can make this very well. At least i do??? Hehehe...
    http://m.tvpot.daum.net/v/vfff4dhaf1jE9tTd1TdUzA1
    Kimchi and pork soup is not hard to make. I make it at home and the restaurant sells it as well.

It's their old sour kimchi and pork hotpot soup that tastes so yum.

If you ever come to brisbane go to bungle bungle at runcorn plaza. The chicken tastes so good it's pure evil. argh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Oh... Want to try even if I'm not really big fan of fried chicken...
    Kr fried chicken in city - naroowon is ok... I've heard Sparrow's mill also very popular.
    But as i mentioned i prefer, grilled (nandos or el jannah) or boiled (hananese style) chicken.... I'm so hungry right now!
    For the best char grill spring chicken , go to the Greek restaurant The Apollo on Macleay St Potts Point, and while you are there go take a look at the new style Japanese - Cho Cho San and Kylie Kwong's new Chinese joint Billy Kwong !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This thread always makes me hungry..... Usually late at night when the kitchen in my old folks home has closed so i can get anything substantial.... Let alone Korean..... Jerry... Maybe you can change professions and become a cook at my nursing home?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Jerry, have you tried Cream of Sam Yang Gae? ;-)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    my favorites in no particular order;

best bbq; kwang bok in strathfield. They butcher their own meat, very fresh, real charcoal and everyone is drunk. Wash your hair afterwards.

best sam gye tang; used to be se jong in campsie but they closed. second best is probably hanabi in lidcombe. Don't bother trying it at ceci in strathfield... frozen tasteless chicken and broth is just salty water.

best naeng myun; all of them are no good. Cannto find any which is even half as good as real naeng myun in korea. Noodles here are too overcooked and not chewy, soup doesn't have real flavor

best bu dae jji gae and kamja tang; madang. bbq not much good here though.

best po jang ma cha; the bassak in strathfield. The mandoo next door is hit and miss also depend on who is working. All mandoo hand made but some times oversteamed by young workers.

best dean doenjang jjigae; its the one I make

best bibimbab gochujjang; its the one I make

Happy to share recipes
    My opinion : gam ja tang in city naruwon, (it's bit changed after they did renovation)
    in straty redchilli's hotpots are generally ok.
    I agree that kwang bok is ok..
    Try Hanyang galbi. They serve best side dishes.
    Jo ja ryong's 7minute galbi also ok la~ (It's ground floor of al..alrose apartment building)
    The mandoo! Forgot to mention it... So good.. I was addicted that place for a while but maybe i had too much. I don't go anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    This thread always makes me hungry..... Usually late at night when the kitchen in my old folks home has closed so i can get anything substantial.... Let alone Korean..... Jerry... Maybe you can change professions and become a cook at my nursing home?
    I willingly do that for you grandpa!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Jerry, have you tried Cream of Sam Yang Gae? ;-)
    What is that?! Cream of 삼양개?? Never even heard about it... I tried to google it but not in google either!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

What is that?! Cream of 삼양개?? Never even heard about it... I tried to google it but not in google either!
    http://youtu.be/7DivHqBN89g

Banned
    Hi Christmas, ala Jerry, I enjoy you contributions on this forum thank you.

I have been tempted to visit you but the shops you work at all seem to have variable rates with extra for this and that so I have stayed with my usuall shop where I know what the charges are and what I can expect for my $150 per hour which includes every thing I want.

And all you guys that say the girls aren't young at the shop I go to at present there is a beautiful 21 year old that actually gives good no not good great service so why spend more per hour?

Good luck to you Jerry if you can earn more per hour and get plenty of work if I were a working lady I would want to earn as much per hour as possible and work as few an hours as necessary.

Let's face it if you like sex and only have it with the customers you like what could be better

Good on you Jerry and I wish you well!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Hi Christmas, ala Jerry, I enjoy you contributions on this forum thank you.

I have been tempted to visit you but the shops you work at all seem to have variable rates with extra for this and that so I have stayed with my usuall shop where I know what the charges are and what I can expect for my $150 per hour which includes every thing I want.

And all you guys that say the girls aren't young at the shop I go to at present there is a beautiful 21 year old that actually gives good no not good great service so why spend more per hour?

Good luck to you Jerry if you can earn more per hour and get plenty of work if I were a working lady I would want to earn as much per hour as possible and work as few an hours as necessary.

Let's face it if you like sex and only have it with the customers you like what could be better

Good on you Jerry and I wish you well!
    OneOnOne's old disease had flared up again ! $150 punt eh ? Talk to RoyalFlush instead, not here ! It's got nothing to do with Korean food !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast