Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Then the wipes came out....

Junior Member(有D料到)

Then the wipes came out....

It's been a while since I've ventured into unfamiliar waters, however I found myself without a paddle when one of my fav shops double booked the girl I wanted to see...WAT the??

I grabbed the Courier and sent a txt to somewhere close and by the grace of Dennis I was on the road to unknown Chambers.

I was greeted by an older Chinese lady in a short satin dress. Not my type at all, but she was nice to talk to. Given it was only $30 for 30 min I gave it a go.

The massage wasn't hard, the way I like, but was sensual and very relaxing. A fair bit of tackle tickle and light scratching in my arse was most welcome.

The the baby wipes came out.....

At first I didn't think anything of it, the shop I had booked uses them to unsuccessfully wipe the oil of after the massage, it wasn't until she shoved it square in my date I started thinking we're not in Springwood anymore. I'll admit I was slightly embarrassed, I'm a very clean person. Obviously at some point I had been transported into some euphoric nirvana of relaxation and had sharted myself.

It wasn't until she planted a vibrator on my nuts and thrusted her tongue into the turd cutter, that I started to relax. This continued for about five minutes along with much cock fondling. She asked me to flip and if I liked what she was doing. I muttered something back, she said "ok...you give me money later". This side preceded with the vibrator placed on the mud blower and her asking "you want suck?", to which I again mumbled something, a raincoat was placed on and away she went. Great suction and ball play and unfettered access to her fun bits, one of the best CBJ's I've had. She came up for air, ripped the franger off and I shot a load to rival Vesuvius.

After a hot towel rub down, she gave a nice scalp massage which her boobs gently cupped my head. When all was done we'd gone around 10min overtime, I gave her a pineapple for her troubles. I would have normally walked on seeing her age, but seeing how she was dressed and her not having the all to familiar attitude of grumpy older ML's I gave her a go and was most pleased I did. If only I hadn't sold my Toyota, I could have got a service, whilst getting a service.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad628 View Post
    It's been a while since I've ventured into unfamiliar waters, however I found myself without a paddle when one of my fav shops double booked the girl I wanted to see...WAT the??

I grabbed the Courier and sent a txt to somewhere close and by the grace of Dennis I was on the road to unknown Chambers.

I was greeted by an older Chinese lady in a short satin dress. Not my type at all, but she was nice to talk to. Given it was only $30 for 30 min I gave it a go.

The massage wasn't hard, the way I like, but was sensual and very relaxing. A fair bit of tackle tickle and light scratching in my arse was most welcome.

The the baby wipes came out.....

At first I didn't think anything of it, the shop I had booked uses them to unsuccessfully wipe the oil of after the massage, it wasn't until she shoved it square in my date I started thinking we're not in Springwood anymore. I'll admit I was slightly embarrassed, I'm a very clean person. Obviously at some point I had been transported into some euphoric nirvana of relaxation and had sharted myself.

It wasn't until she planted a vibrator on my nuts and thrusted her tongue into the turd cutter, that I started to relax. This continued for about five minutes along with much cock fondling. She asked me to flip and if I liked what she was doing. I muttered something back, she said "ok...you give me money later". This side preceded with the vibrator placed on the mud blower and her asking "you want suck?", to which I again mumbled something, a raincoat was placed on and away she went. Great suction and ball play and unfettered access to her fun bits, one of the best CBJ's I've had. She came up for air, ripped the franger off and I shot a load to rival Vesuvius.

After a hot towel rub down, she gave a nice scalp massage which her boobs gently cupped my head. When all was done we'd gone around 10min overtime, I gave her a pineapple for her troubles. I would have normally walked on seeing her age, but seeing how she was dressed and her not having the all to familiar attitude of grumpy older ML's I gave her a go and was most pleased I did. If only I hadn't sold my Toyota, I could have got a service, whilst getting a service.
    Nomad, you never cease to deliver on the goods. Cringe worthy at times but definitely a good read. Keep it up brother. (excuse the pun)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sensational post Nomad, still laughing, well done

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks fellas!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And here come the PM's. As per my previous posts, there are so many clues.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    And here come the PM's. As per my previous posts, there are so many clues.
    There is no helping some people, they are just clueless ......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds great. Bit of a hike for me but helpful to know whats out there. Did you get a name by any chance?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mimi. A beauty queen she ain't, an experience she is!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks. Just the way I like it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure why you'd hide the MLs details, she's not breaking the law and has actively promoted herself evidently.

That is fucking hilarious! I nearly sprayed my VB over the keyboard reading that.

'it wasn't until she shoved it square in my date I started thinking we're not in Springwood anymore'!

Absolute gold.

Having had an ML shove her tongue fair into my 'turd cutter' (as you eloquently put it), I have to say it is a fucking incredible experience.

Best review I've read in ages.

Can you send her contact details?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hmmm... There might be a reason why I've only given clues to her whereabouts.

It's really not that hard. Springwood, WAT, Dennis and Toyota are pretty good clues.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry I'm from Northside so didn't know the landmarks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMetoday View Post
    Sorry I'm from Northside
    That's ok... keep saving and you'll be able to move to the nicer side of the river.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Contact me

Nomad can you PM me please. Have no idea how to send you a PM. Chasing the ML details if possible please.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this has to be the best ive read on here for a long time..well writen, thank you and yes id love to have a go also!! but alas do not
    have the worldly no how to work out the clues.. but if you would pm me im sure i could share a good one for you in return..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm not familiar with Springwood eithet and have to go there tomorrow so would appreciate the PM Nomad. I'm happy to provide suggests for northside if you're up for travel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol turd cutter. First time I've heard it called that

good clues. was it a shop or private operator? I'm aware of a shop in that part of the world, but haven't been to it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Obviously at some point I had been transported into some euphoric nirvana of relaxation and had sharted myself.
    That is fucking Gold hahaha.

Love a pm on where this Gem is. Can't figure out the clues lol.

Cheers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast