Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Then the wipes came out....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Got it figured, but...

Okay, I'm pretty sure where, and bigbob confirms how much, but if I'm going to add to the sum of knowledge here, I'd need to be sure that mature women are available. I'm over 60 and just don't feel right with 20 year-olds. Can I be sure that satin dress mama, or one just like her LOL, is a regular?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad628 View Post
    I was in the right area? Angelic is on the business card along with another address at Burleigh.

I was there Tuesday and had the Seoul sister as Mimi is in Melb for a couple of weeks. Don't recommend. Whilst there two punters came in asking for Mimi. You flamejob?

Also, to the countless punters that PM me. The details are all there, even Clouseau would find it. I'm happy to share details with members who post reviews. There's a sea of takers out there not willing to take the 'punt' and give back.

Hey Nomad - sorry man, I meant that for Homer who was asking for the address. No, I didn't ask for Mimi, just took my luck with what was on offer. Older woman, but i was happy with the service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

GT

Well tried the place today as a walk in. They were busy and said come back. ( As they would ). Didn't have the time so off up the road to GT. hadn't been there for a long while. Was greeted by ML ( Mellisa) and ushered to room. Handed over a ton and was told she would be back shortly and with change. I said thanks we will see and maybe I wont need it. Started off a bit mediocre , after 10 minutes there was a couple of brush pasts along with my appreciation. From then on in was 30 minutes of delicate sensual brushing mixed with some more so so massage. Then finished off with some amazing technique followed by some more massage which was a lot better than before . I'll be back in the future.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBee1300 View Post
    Okay, I'm pretty sure where, and bigbob confirms how much, but if I'm going to add to the sum of knowledge here, I'd need to be sure that mature women are available. I'm over 60 and just don't feel right with 20 year-olds. Can I be sure that satin dress mama, or one just like her LOL, is a regular?
    You'll be fine Mr Bee. From what I've seen, one under (at least) 35. Satin dress is in Melbourne atm. Boss lady said she should be back at the end of next week.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Paid a visit to the parlour a few weeks ago, greeted by the owner of the place who happened to be pregnant. Seems the place did not have enough MLs to fulfil all the needs so the owner stepped in. Had a relatively good massage, a lot of the effort on the buttocks, then she whispered whether I wanted to tip. I said sure, then M*** came in, o boy she was a slut!!! Did what she could for the $50 and was left happy.

Not so keen with the coverall decor of the place and the guys moaning right next to you, but for the price and the service, sure I will be back!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Oh what a feeling!

Hi Guys,
    Worked out this place (With the help of the original post member :blush: Thanks Nomad628) so gave it a punt Friday arvo, shown into a cubicle by a pregnant lady (I was thinking "Oh Shit" this don't look good!)
    Once in the cubicle the ML was then an older lady, I lay on my back naked to start with, which gives me a good idea if its gonna be a good punt! This lady came in and grabbed the old sosage and said she will make me happy!!! So I thought "Bingo"
    She asked if I wanted a soft or hard massage, I said I am not too bothered. So she starts a gentle massage, then she puts on soft rubber gloves!!! I am thinking "WTF" so I go with it and she starts massaging the backside and tweaking around with the old wastepipe! Felt really good and gave me a good stiffy!! She fiddled around down there and played with my nuts and it felt good!!! On the flip she offered CBJ as long as I tip, agreed on $50, she worked her magic and sucked pumped and emptied the old sack!! Once cleaned up she gave a gentle front massage and all over!

Def give it another go!! Only down point was the cubicle was near the kitchen so heard a bit of outside chatting and noise but didnt distract me too much! Cubicles have curtains and walls don't go to the ceiling!!

Good punt, $50 for the hour, Angelic feeling! Popped into Jill's starving partners place next door for a feed after, then ventured into the road of Dennis and headed home!

Cheers

Happy Punting

Quote Originally Posted by lofty View Post
    On the flip she offered CBJ as long as I tip, agreed on $50, she worked her magic and sucked pumped and emptied the old sack!!
    Damn! $50 for CBJ. i didn't get that sort of value. I've gotta re-evaluate my approach.

nice work, lofty!

Quote Originally Posted by lofty View Post
    On the flip she offered CBJ as long as I tip, agreed on $50, she worked her magic and sucked pumped and emptied the old sack!!
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    Damn! $50 for CBJ. i didn't get that sort of value. I've gotta re-evaluate my approach.

nice work, lofty!
    Another visit and approach re-evaluated. CBJ! High 5!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well I stumble into this place yesterday coming back from the coast as I was looking for Bamboo (boy was I way off from bamboo lol). It was raining still and I had time on my hands so even after having a fantastic session at HD down the coast I was on scouting run without the pressure of the little head thinking too hard.
    Anyway walked in and then greeted by the boss lady as people mention earlier and was assigned a ML (look wise wasn't my type) so I hopped on and expecting a very bland session. Anyway this ML was very very eager to please and very bubbly. She surprisingly gave a fantastic thai massage. Chatting with her she is very experience and well (legal) qualified ML. Out of respect for her skills I kept it at a fantastic tissue massage. But as pervious post says this place the walls do not go to the ceiling so you can hear the next cubicles, very busy shop and you can hear whats happening next to you, which woke up my second head. Anyway after my wonderful session with the ML, I asked the boss lady for round two but with another girl. Got a Korean lady, mid age and wow was she super trying. All reports of this place is on the mark lets say. Will return for sure.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Not the same place

I thought i was in the same place as this thread but it didn't turn out to be the one but will review the punt as a new thread to add to the knowledge bank.
    if I can be cheeky and ask for an address as even though i frequent this part of brisse (family ) i am not a resident as i am down from the ville thanks for the info in advance to anyone who passes the info on

Drew

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by drews the man View Post
    I thought i was in the same place as this thread but it didn't turn out to be the one but will review the punt as a new thread to add to the knowledge bank.
    if I can be cheeky and ask for an address as even though i frequent this part of brisse (family ) i am not a resident as i am down from the ville thanks for the info in advance to anyone who passes the info on

Drew
    Drew,
    You thought you was in the right place but wasn't, bad luck mate. I do have nightmares of booking a massage parlour and it landing up being one of them sports remedial places with guy and girls in the full blue medicinal outfits running about and thinking to myself "OH fuck what have I done!" but I haven't stuffed up yet thanks to these threads! Well done lads!

Give it another punt sure youll get it right next time!

Happy punting!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    take a punt if it looks Asian your half way there thats how i found this place

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123