Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Then the wipes came out....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You will need 4 things: a google search engine, a cm, initiative, and a modicum of intelligence. It really is not that hard.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    a cm???? come in mouth?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tried this place

I was Curious so took a trip to this place, It was bit of a strange massage, particularly the attention to the arse, but gave the desired result, standard price these days, English Language was limited, not sure I like the noises coming from the other rooms, always prefer a door not a curtain, but overall it was OK

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That was awesome review ! Love the clues ! That is so epic i had to read it twice

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by pommychris View Post
    a cm???? come in mouth?
    Courier Mail?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Top shelf review Nomad.... cryptic enough but not hard to work out.

Mud blower... classic!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is this one beside the supplement shop TSD in the set of shops at springwood? There is no phone number on the front and can't find an Angelic massage name anywhere there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    that's hilarious!
    and a little intriguing!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Nomad for the review. Tried this place and the massage was great. She is eager to please. Two things I learnt: 1) it pays to be nice 2) I'm glad massage tables are sturdy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyDidIWait View Post
    Thanks Nomad for the review. Tried this place and the massage was great. She is eager to please. Two things I learnt: 1) it pays to be nice 2) I'm glad massage tables are sturdy
    You didn't wait long! I went back during the week.... Second visit was better.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad628 View Post
    You didn't wait long! I went back during the week.... Second visit was better.
    She went further than last time?!?!?! Please tell me she didn't lube up her knuckles .......

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I hope they are open til late! Im going today,

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great thread. I hoping to try this tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Went there recently, great experience. had a chuckle when i heard another punter asking about 'Mimi' ... perhaps another reader of this thread? Will definitely return.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Where is this place???

Please guys an address??? Been to the area mentioned but still can't find it.

Nomad, looking at your previous posts it seems like you were in the right area. There is no 'Angelic' sign out the front of the store. If you see the 'massage' sign advertising massages for $50/hour then go inside and the Angels trumpets will become clear and welcoming.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    Nomad, looking at your previous posts it seems like you were in the right area. There is no 'Angelic' sign out the front of the store. If you see the 'massage' sign advertising massages for $50/hour then go inside and the Angels trumpets will become clear and welcoming.
    I was in the right area? Angelic is on the business card along with another address at Burleigh.

I was there Tuesday and had the Seoul sister as Mimi is in Melb for a couple of weeks. Don't recommend. Whilst there two punters came in asking for Mimi. You flamejob?

Also, to the countless punters that PM me. The details are all there, even Clouseau would find it. I'm happy to share details with members who post reviews. There's a sea of takers out there not willing to take the 'punt' and give back.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad628 View Post
    There's a sea of takers out there not willing to take the 'punt' and give back.
    Why should they spend their dole cheque on gathering intel when they have mugs like us to do it for them?

That's why when I get a PM from a non-reviewer I recommend them the fattest ugliest ML I know who will refuse to do anything for them, just to waste their time and money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    legendary review. Boom.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by homer007 View Post
    Please guys an address??? Been to the area mentioned but still can't find it.
    went there today not that hard to find $50 1 hour

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast