I went overseas and stayed there for a few months. Just came back recently. Went to the few shops which I often visited before going overseas.
Today (31 May) I went to this shop and saw TIA, who just returned to Sydney last week and today was just her second day at work. I like Tia a lot and she provided me with excellent services and happiness whenever I went to see her. That's why I put up this post just to alert guys who have seen her before and still have a fond liking of this beautiful and elegant looking Taiwanese girl. Tia is now a Gold class girl as she was very popular in her last stay in Sydney. The shop boss decided to put her into the higher class and enable her to make more money. This is fair enough and I am quite sure that she fully deserves the extra money.

Tia looked really well today. More beautiful than before. Her big eyes shining with brightness and her smiles are just as lovely and charming as before. She still only provided CBJ as she is a really health conscious girl (one reason for me to like her so much). Her reactions in bed were very strong (might be even stronger than before). She said she did not have sex for a long time. Her body is just as slim, but she said she was fatter, (which I did not concur).

Time with Tia always flew very quickly, but the enjoyment was always there and by the time I left, still had a feeling of not having had enough of this girl. Just wish my pocket was always full of cash and then I could stay for a few more hours. Tia always gave me a nice kiss before she sent me to the exit. Just a reminder to me to come back to see her soon. This was the message (implied) which I got when she kissed me goodbye.

Details of Tia could be found from the link below (my last AR on her)
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...er-tight-pussy