last week saw a Thai girl named Katty ( or may be Kathy), pretty young may, when she came to see me had her short pants on and looked like girl next door. The receptionist recommended she is getting good feedbacks and returns.

Now to begin with I buzzed shop at 11.35, was shown Katy about 11.40 ( only girl available), said yes for 30 mins. Paid and waiting for her to turn up, she came to pick me up only at around 11.50 saying she had some friend who came to see her.

Had a quick shower and in to the bed, she turned off all the lights, it's pitch dark ( I don't prefer that). I tell her it's too dark, she turns on TV so it's lit up a bit. Very ordinary cbj, unenthusiastic looks. I started missionary, her facial expressions shows she doesn't want to, I am average size but a bit in and she makes face as she cannot take it and just not interested.

At 12.05 buzzer goes off. I am bit annoyed because it's not even 30 mins, well the session is not interested, . I asked her isn't the buzzer early she said no on time. I take another shower and walked out. I told receptionist it was not a good one and why did he buzzed so early. His explanation I was in at 11.35, I didn't wanted to et into a debate as the girl has already spoiled my mood.

So paid for 30 mins, got 15 mins of worst service.

I had some good sessions there, but not good anymore, shop has its ageing and the room was not clear either

Pretty disappointed.