Thread: ANGEL- You Give Me Wings!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

Red face ANGEL- You Give Me Wings!!

847290_orig.jpg

I saw Angel on her second day at Taren Point. Her photos show a slim and tall girl which is what attracted me to her. The description says she has long silky black hair, well Angel has short hair. It also says she is 22 and Angel is a fair bit older than that. But that’s where any disappointment stopped.

This girl is super slim but has quite good (B+/C-) boobs considering that. She said kissing was fine and made a motion of her tongue swirling around (that’s her way of saying DFK is ok).

She was in the dress in the picture when we met and I just had a towel around me, having already showered. I lifted her dress and parted the panties underneath to play with her pussy while she grabbed my cock and stroked. We were kissing with tongue as I looked at her arse in the mirror.

When I stripped her down and we lay on the bed Angel applied lube to her pussy and my cock. We played with each other in slimy bliss. She allowed fingering of her hole. I couldn’t help myself and reached down to eat her well shaped pussy as I fingered her further. It’s good that this lube is tasteless!

Angel’s BBBJ is soft, probably too soft for me to be able to CIM. But that’s ok cos she said no CIM or anal was available. It was still very enjoyable, especially that there are mirrors close by to be able to monitor the action.

When it came time for fucking we started in mish, then I slowly rolled her around in different variations. Angle likes slow thrusts so when I went hard she looked a little concerned. When we got to doggy she requested I go slowly. This was quite hard to obey and I may have gone a little harder than requested.

As the heater was on for her benefit I was quite hot and requested a BBBJ break (better than a Kit Kat break). Angel was very happy to oblige a second round of sucking. We then fucked in doggy and mish. I looked at her white, long and impossibly slim legs wide apart and pointing at the sky and exploded between them.

Angel and I talked and kissed and played with each other. She got me hard again but Sophie’s voice over the intercom confirmed the obvious- time was up.

By the way, I booked by SMS the night before and it was easy and pain free. When I arrived Sophie and some guy were both very attentive. When I came out of the room they seemed very genuinely concerned to hear about the new girl and how she was. I know some of my mates hear have got pissed off with things here in the past but I really couldn’t fault it except for the obviously incorrect age description.

And at $150 for the hour its great value.

Shop Owner
    angel is new girl at 64,top service .for booking 95241278

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    847290_orig.jpg

I saw Angel on her second day at Taren Point. Her photos show a slim and tall girl which is what attracted me to her. The description says she has long silky black hair, well Angel has short hair. It also says she is 22 and Angel is a fair bit older than that. But that’s where any disappointment stopped.

I really couldn’t fault it except for the obviously incorrect age description.
    >>yep

And at $150 for the hour its great value.
    >>>lol, it would be more like subtract a few years and divide by 2 to arrive at 22.
    >>>but i did get turned on by her body which is awesome,,,

Shop Owner
    angel is working today

Banned
    >>>lol, it would be more like subtract a few years and divide by 2 to arrive at 22.
    >>>but i did get turned on by her body which is awesome,,,
    Its a shame that some or should I say most budget shops find it necessary to cheat on the girls age for me if a lady is good age is not important I have seen some great ladies and quite a few 40 plus I have seen a few young ladies also but very few under 23 that are great so age is not an issue.

As punters we all like to be treated honestly so why not either not state a ladies age or if you want to then state the correct age.

For me I see a lady because she looks good and because she has a good AR on her or because the mamasan recommends me, the mamasan at the shops I go to know not to try and push a girl on age so it rarely is even mentioned.

Mind you I have seen some great young girls but usually the more mature ones supply the better service IMHO.

Happy punting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice Review

Shop Owner
    Hot Angel is working today. she is getting to be very very popular please book her today to avoid disappointments
    call or sms 0424 666 228

thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lickylickymon View Post
    Should fill out a standard AR with age / sizing etc..
    Whilst it is not particularly important... Imagine going for a 20ish when you meet a 40ish!!

I mean Asians generally look young or goin into late 20s else they're probably 40ish
    Yes I've had that many times, it's part of the punting luck of the draw, try Anny at Blakehurst, genuine 22 with braces and an ass to die/dine for.

Shop Owner
    Angel is working today