Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas I wanna talk to you

Shops start to charge higher prices

I am seeing a trend appearing here that is not beneficial to us punters.

These are the shops that have or going to introduce price segmentation. Prices are not going down but rather going up by introducing so called "Diamond/Premium/Gold services"

5 Star (price segmentation existed then)
    42 Gladesville (introducing)
    Rockdale 485 (introducing)
    Marrickville 5 (introducing)
    45 George (Jerry has never worked here before but shop is introducing)
    22 Brodie (Jerry has never worked here before but shop is introducing)

etc...

With the exception of 45 George and 22 Brodie, the similarity that I can draw from these shops is that Jerry aka Christmas has worked in these shops.

I went to 42 Glades yesterday to find her but the papasan said her price was $150.00 when the other girls are around the $100 mark. Im not saying you cant charge whatever you want for your services but I just choose not to pay them.

And I think because you are quite famous in this forum, punters are curious to see you. The shop owners realise, hey.. punters are willing to pay a much higher price, why not I charge more? And then they start to introduce new prices to test the market... before we know it, other shops start follow suit and in the end it is us punters who have to pay more.

I am not liking this trend.

Conspiracy theory or others feel the same too??

I apologise beforehand if this is not your doing, Jerry. But I think you are a very smart woman.
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't think you can pin this all on Christmas. Shops wants to see what they can get away with. Look for a more profitable model, etc..

Having said that I think you are still correct because if a shop wants to attract a "popular" WL they would have to pay a higher rate thereby increasing the price.

Girls are not objects.. but pussy is still essentially a commodity in the market, some might argue it's undervalued. I am not one of those people.

For me, I think it is more of a novelty factor more than anything else to see Jerry. I have not seen her in person btw, she was out to buy lunch when I went to Gladesville yesterday.

But let say she has 300 fans in this forum and if each punter see her just once, then each shop would have generated maybe 50 extra business despite the higher prices, enough to warrant them into thinking the higher pricing works. This is ok if this pricing is temporary and only applies to that one famous WL and then they revert back to the old pricing once she leaves the job, but what if they decided to implement the new prices as a permanent thing?

I understand that the shops want to increase their profit. But from a customer's viewpoint...

Banned
    Its also important to be clear what "premium / diamond" whatever includes

Some premium / diamond do CBJ, no kissing, and so you are just paying for the looks, not the service

It does depend what you are desiring, with your hard earned money

My 2 cents is, that unless the woman is smoking hot, with a smoking hot body, then her looks arent as important as her attitude.

An attractive starfish for me is not worth the money

Another trend is that with these tiered hourly rates, sometimes the majority of quality women are >$220-240 an hour.

Its true to say a lot of good ladies can be found for the $150-180, so what is the extra $70-90 paying for ? The looks I suspect.

Also, the confusing price structure is sometimes used against you

Often the shop seems to make up the price on the spot, so you need to ring ahead and confirm when a specific lady is availble, and the prices

Getting the price by text, not voice call, is preferable, so you can show them the text when they try to charge you more when you get there

The shop thinks that most punters must just turn up blind, and not do their homework

533 keeps the others honest. Very full service for $150 an hour. Ok, the lady tends to be older, and cant speak English, but she makes up for it with her service.

$150-$350 doesnt grow on trees for the majority of people

Am I off the mark ?

There are a lot of establishments that charge normal pricing and the girls there do include DFK, DATY the good stuffs and some of these girls are hot. For punters with limited budget like me, we know that these gems can be found but it is just a lot harder to find them. And if I speak for the budget punters, can I say we dont mind paying for less money, but we get the thrill of "hunting" from places to places for the good WLs.

I think the point is the market as it is, is reasonably priced and suburbs further from the city should have cheaper pricing because their rent is lower. If the inner suburbs start to charge higher, then the city shops think I should be charging even higher since punters in the suburbs are willing to pay that much, the vicious cycle of price increase just keeps going on and on.

Banned
    Brother, at the end of the day, its business
    If you overcharge, you will lose business if your clients arent willing to pay the high price
    Particularly if the competition offers more consistent quality

Im sure a lot of shops look at Ginza, and see the higher and tiered pricing, and wish to do the same
    Thats fine, a shop has to attract good ladies, and the best way to do that is to pay them more

I have no problem with that
    But in return for the higher charges, a shop needs to provide consistent quality

Theres no point going to a shop that decides to charge $240-250 / hour, and every second time you go, the woman just doesnt warrant the increased price (starfish, no kissing, CBJ, etc, you know the deal)

This is just a personal point, but starfish, no kissing, CBJ is like doing it with a relative.

Its just that so many nice ladies are $150-180 /hour. Its the market.

But good luck to the shops that charge more. Im sure there are a lot of guys that just turn up to places, without knowing what cheaper prices are also out there

It also depends on the shop and the lady doesnt it, some ladies prefer to get paid more per hour, and not be flat out busy all shift

When I lost my job, I realised pretty quickly how much I was not prepared to pay in case of a dud punt

As much as I dont wish losing their job to anyone, there is no better way to learn the value of a dollar !

I can get a $45 haircut, and trust me, I can get an equally good $15 haircut

Give me the $15 haircut every time, so with $45 total I can get three haircuts over six months, not one !

The same with shops, I am much more likely to return frequently, if the price is realistic to begin with.

But the term "realistic and reasonable price" depends on a persons budget ! Every guy has their own budget range they can afford.

Of course, there is a place in the market for the really premium women, and thats great

Just my humble opinion. I like to hear differing opinions too.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    For me, I think it is more of a novelty factor more than anything else to see Jerry. I have not seen her in person btw, she was out to buy lunch when I went to Gladesville yesterday.

But let say she has 300 fans in this forum and if each punter see her just once, then each shop would have generated maybe 50 extra business despite the higher prices, enough to warrant them into thinking the higher pricing works. This is ok if this pricing is temporary and only applies to that one famous WL and then they revert back to the old pricing once she leaves the job, but what if they decided to implement the new prices as a permanent thing?

I understand that the shops want to increase their profit. But from a customer's viewpoint...
    Hi Brother RF,

I think your concern could be a bit premature, Christmas/Jerry is not the first active member in this forum and won't be the last.

From memory, there had been some fairly high profiled working ladies who did some popular posting as well:

Isis from Kyoto

An Aussie chick who used to work at 130 Botany ? and I forgot her name, only remember that she only liked to see Asians...........lol Brother Wil please help.

Tiffany from Tiffany and friends

Sammi from Blue Moon

And brother Eureka's one time date who used to a private WL ? sorry again, forgot her name.

There could be a few others but can't remember.

And I don't think they actually generated a lot of business because they were active in the forum, sure, there could be some punters who were interested because the curiosity could kill a cat.................

In regards to different grades for WLs in the same shop, this has been going on for a long time, No. 1 used to do that.

And Ginza had introduced the system from day 1 and no one has complained about it. the only example I could think off in which a WL became popular via the forum and her prices went up was the Big Boobs Monica from Ginza !!

But at the end of the day, it all came back down to supply and demand.

One more example, remember the big noise and bang bang made by Mondelo 18 ?? who supposed to provide c list celebrities and tried to charge $800/hr ?? ....................the rest, well, it's all water under the bridge, the noise they made was as spectacular as their failure !!

Just let it be brother !

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

AHL, I am just looking at the recent trend here. It is happening so evidently and quickly that I feel I need to put a brake on it before more harm is done.

Banned
    Brother, the great reviews for the budget shop is the brake that you are referring to

Taren Point, 533, and the others

West Botany Road is also cheap, but again the youngest ladies will not be at the cheapest price. Thats obvious.

Banned
    I wonder 45 george and 22 brodie even know what i provide?
    Some receptionists who i work with, they don't even know why I'm more expensive. That's wrong though..
    My best receptionist is 💓Eric💖 (we will work on friday in marrickville together)

And shop should stop advertise me like this. Many of my customers complained about their false advertisement.
    According to roaster in this forum, i have at least 3 bodies that i can work marrickville, gladesville, rockdale at the same time~~~ lol sorry, this is bit out of your point. But then i have nothing to do with your complaint. So i just wrote what i wanted to write. Like you did

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    But then i have nothing to do with your complaint. So i just wrote what i wanted to write. Like you did

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    The only way I could understand Jerry being advertised at a few places in one day, is that they were driving you between shops - between a morning shift, and an evening shift

Regardless, a phone call by punters can quickly determine the reality

Another example of why you would be crazy to just turn up to a shop and try out your luck. Often what is advertised is not available.

Jerry, your photo with the lovely long hair, is a vast improvement on the other photos

Now I can see what all the fuss is about

Do you have two different personas depending on your mood - playful girl next door, and also sexy sultry siren ?

I am seeing a trend appearing here that is not beneficial to us punters.

These are the shops that have or going to introduce price segmentation. Prices are not going down but rather going up by introducing so called "Diamond/Premium/Gold services"

5 Star (price segmentation existed then)
    42 Gladesville (introducing)
    Rockdale 485 (introducing)
    Marrickville 5 (introducing)
    45 George (Jerry has never worked here before but shop is introducing)
    22 Brodie (Jerry has never worked here before but shop is introducing)

etc...

With the exception of 45 George and 22 Brodie, the similarity that I can draw from these shops is that Jerry aka Christmas has worked in these shops.

I went to 42 Glades yesterday to find her but the papasan said her price was $150.00 when the other girls are around the $100 mark. Im not saying you cant charge whatever you want for your services but I just choose not to pay them.

And I think because you are quite famous in this forum, punters are curious to see you. The shop owners realise, hey.. punters are willing to pay a much higher price, why not I charge more? And then they start to introduce new prices to test the market... before we know it, other shops start follow suit and in the end it is us punters who have to pay more.

I am not liking this trend.

Conspiracy theory or others feel the same too??

I apologise beforehand if this is not your doing, Jerry. But I think you are a very smart woman.
    All I can say is, you have to go out and punt more before you draw a conclusion to your findings !

Different pricing structures exist everywhere, in almost every shop, not limited to those you have listed, and including those you think are exceptions !

It's a different industry than a supermarket or department store where you can compare the same item of goods !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

And brother Eureka's one time date who used to a private WL ? sorry again, forgot her name.

There could be a few others but can't remember.
    Sei and Sharena

They have all been fun, and Christmas is too.

Raybo (below) You mean Natalie. Poor sweet Natalie.

There was another girl recently on the forum, Indonesian I thInk. Jade of Sydney pops up from time to time as well.

Natalie is the indonesian girl.
    The differing rates shops charge for different workers depends level of services provided by the girls and some are based purely on the age/looks of the particular girl.
    I have had absolute dud punts in the higher price range girls/high end shops.
    I have also had them at the cheaper shops also.
    Im still a newbie punter compared to the old hands around here but it comes down to the attitude of both parties to make a punt a good one.
    Good luck to any wl/ml who can earn more money in their profession.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    AHL, I am just looking at the recent trend here. It is happening so evidently and quickly that I feel I need to put a brake on it before more harm is done.
    HA!

What the hell makes you think YOU can put the brake on it?

And what "harm" is being done?

No one is forcing you to pay the extra money (and even at the extra charge Jerry is still well below what other shops - eg 5 star, Ginza etc charge for their premium services) and you have AMPLE choice in Sydney to go elsewhere.

This thread will make not one iota of difference what these shops charge, and neither it should. They have EVERY right to charge what they will, as does Jerry or any other WL. Ultimately it will place them out of some punters price ranges so the fuck what?

You are simply whinging... and what's more, doing so by singling out a WL who has taken the time to interact with us punters. IMO this is poor form on your part.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    There was another girl recently on the forum, Indonesian I thInk. Jade of Sydney pops up from time to time as well.
    Jade is Caucasian... and a LOVELY lady

There had been quite a few girls creating storms on this forum :

The first one was a Chinese girl at 22 Rydalmere whom I forgot her name ... she was around for quite a while and interacted with a huge number of punters here !

The second one was Crystal the famous squirter from Macau @ BlueMoon. Lots of information about squirting.

Then the Aussie Amy @ Red Rose 130 who I liked a lot, posted often too !

Followed by the great Sammi of BlueMoon who mesmerized uncountable forum members here, she's a HongKong/Korean mix, and she's the first girl who posted After Reports on this forum !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    There had been quite a few girls creating storms on this forum :
    And they are ALL more than welcome IMHO...

And shouldn't be singled out because they charge slightly more than other ladies - and nor should any shops. They both have the full right to charge what THEY believe THEY are worth. And more power to them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast