Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas I wanna talk to you

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I too have noticed the increased advertising of Diamond/Premium/Gold service levels. Its smart business to create these price levels but there also has to be a distinct difference in quality level. The shop is setting a service level expectation- essentially a contract. Once a punter does not receive his quality for the level of price, he will not come back to the shop because the expectation has not been met. Pissed off. This is the business risk the shop needs to be aware of. Deliver on quality and the $$ roll in. So is the "Diamond/Premium/Gold services a good thing, yes as long as the level of quality meets the price.
    If the shop has the standard flat fee then the quality level is not so critical for the punter and probably less complaints and easy to run the business. FYI some of these premium ladies, usually work in other $150 hr shops around Sydney anyway, you just need to find them. Happy punting.

Banned
    "Its smart business to create these price levels but there also has to be a distinct difference in quality level.
    The shop is setting a service level expectation- essentially a contract.
    So is the "Diamond/Premium/Gold services a good thing, yes as long as the level of quality meets the price"

Like +

I think Roger at 22 Brodie has been doing the extra level of 5 Star service where you pay the next level up from the standard rate and get guaranteed extras such as the WL shower with you, BBBJ, DFK and DATY ? May be dd too, not to sure! I think that is a good thing at least your extra dollars = extra services no if or but !

From memory, Tokyo Cats at Marouba used to have that too, didn't they have a price list on the wall saying how much is CIM ???

In fact I'm more prefer to have this you pay for what you get rather than the varies grade of classes like Dismond or gold or silver and then even when you go for the highest grade, some services like CIM is still cost you extras !

On the other hand, I wonder if a shop would ever charge based on tits sizes ?? A/B, C. D/DD, E Cups and above..........haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I can't see how increasing prices is Jerry's fault. I'm sure every shop would like to earn more and if that means increased prices them let the market determine if that is reasonabl and sustainable.

If a shop can increase business by having girls at different price points aka service levels, then great. Sometimes when my pension cheque is late i can't afford diamon/premium services, sometimes i just try out lower priced services to see if i can find a diamond in the rough. Besides not all girls want or can provide higher levels of service.

Quote Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
    Surprising if your not banned for this ridiculous insult to Jerry!

Hi there brother TTG,

I think you are over reacting a bit here towards brother RF !

I don't think he has insulted Jerry at all, we should all take his comments with some salt and pepper. and besides, he did end his thread with this comments:

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post

I apologise beforehand if this is not your doing, Jerry. But I think you are a very smart woman.
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

cant be fked
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

cant be fked

cant be fked.

It is not my intention to cause dissension. Since everyone is happy with the changes, then lets move on!

Banned
    So where is Jerry working tomorrow Friday and what time does she start and how much for one hour?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Have you noticed this is not pleasing to Miss Jerry?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Miss Jerry don't lose faith!

I stand for jerry for prime minister

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    I stand for jerry for prime minister
    I once nominated Isis for Governor-General!

What a team!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    I agree with the op. Jerry it's so bad if you to be better looking than other girls or offer better service than other girls. Could you please stop being so hot? It would be great if you could provide worse service than other girls so we can see you at discount rate.

It would be great also if all restaurants would offer just one type of meal at set price, all car companies just make same type of car, all employees receive same kind of wage regardless of performance etc eye
    Haha nice work

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    On behalf of working girls, let me tell you guys some secrets of this industry related to this topic.

1. When a specific girl becomes popular, many agents or shops contact the girl to take her to their shop.
    Reason. Shop owners want star players to advertise their shop.
    How it works? Like this.
    Customers follow and visit the specific girl. But what if she is not avaliable? They can come back later or wait for her.
    At this point, receptionists introduce new girls who have worked at that shop to customers. Although those girls are not superstars, they are new to customers. So the possibility of being potential customers increases.

2. Why the specific girl charses more than others?
    Reason1. When other agents contact girls from other shops, they ask previous salary so that they can negociate about movement.
    If girls can expect lower payment, they would not move to new shops.
    Hence, their price is similar to the previous shop, but more expensive than other girls in the new shop.
    Reason2. Ensuring higher price is to prevent ridiculous bargaining.
    For example,
    Some customers may think that they can get the same quality services from the same girl in lower price.
    So, they often request far more services from the girl.
    But,
    If the popular girl serves DFK, BBBJ and CIM for $200 in previous shop.
    And if she is paid $100 after she moves to new place, she may want to reorganise her service.
    If she should serve the same quality service with lower price, there is no point to move to the new place.

These are the general reasons why the specific girls are more expensive than others after they move.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa@5star View Post
    On behalf of working girls, let me tell you guys some secerets of this industry related to this topic.

1. When a specific girl becomes popular, many agents or shops contact the girl to take her to their shop.
    How it works? Like this.
    Customers follow and visit the specific girl. But what if she is not avaliable? They can come back later or wait for her.
    At this point, receptionists introduce new girls who have worked at that shop to customers. Although those girls are not superstars, they are new to customers. So the possibility of being potential customers increases.

Reason1. When other agents contact girls from other shops, they ask previous salary so that they can negociate about movement.
    Hence, their price is similar to the previous shop, but more expensive than other girls in the new shop.
    Reason2. Ensuring higher price is to prevent ridiculous bargaining. Some customers may think that they can get the same quality services from the same girl in lower price.
    For example,
    And if she is paid $100 after she moves to new place, she may want to reorganise her service.
    If she should serve the same quality service with lower price, there is no point to move to the new place.

These are the general reasons why the specific girls are more expensive than others after they move.
    I have no problem with what you say but if your working in a $250 an hour shops and you think that's what your worth for the services you offer why even go to a $150 per hour shop?

Its like the shops that have different charges for different girls they only have the lower cost ones to get the customers in the door then they try and push them on to the more expensive girls.

The scam is the shops that have a base price and then want to charge extra for anything above basic sex.

If they want to charge more than the basic price then it should be set out clearly and if its extra for such and such a girl or she want extra for additional services then it should be clearly stated much like in a supermarket or shop the prices have to be clearly marked or stated other wise you pay the lowest price advertised anything else is false advertising.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    OMG! Two of my favourite women in the world are on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa@5star View Post
    On behalf of working girls, let me tell you guys some secerets of this industry related to this topic.

How it works? Like this.

Reason2. Ensuring higher price is to prevent ridiculous bargaining.
    For example,
    Some customers may think that they can get the same quality services from the same girl in lower price.
    But,

Well said Lisa ! Not many queens around anyway, so you girls deserve what you got !

Moreover, only silly buggers complain about pricing, nobody forces them to pay for what they don't want to afford anyway !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have no problem with what you say but if your working in a $250 an hour shops and you think that's what your worth for the services you offer why even go to a $150 per hour shop?

-> ?? I don't work at the moment.

If they want to charge more than the basic price then it should be set out clearly and if its extra for such and such a girl or she want extra for additional services then it should be clearly stated much like in a supermarket or shop the prices have to be clearly marked or stated other wise you pay the lowest price advertised anything else is false advertising.

-> I agree with you.
    But I think, in the advertisement industry, an exaggerated advertising is allowed. So, I understand these things in the same context.

Lisa and Jerry is on the line lets give a big hand for their opinion thumbs up

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast