Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fortitude Valley shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Fortitude Valley shop

Hey guys. Looking for a shop in the valley for a good relaxing massage tomorrow night. Any recommendations? Usually visit Pure but int the valley tomorrow night and thinking of trying something new. Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoodzy2000 View Post
    Hey guys. Looking for a shop in the valley for a good relaxing massage tomorrow night. Any recommendations? Usually visit Pure but int the valley tomorrow night and thinking of trying something new. Cheers
    Bodycare Massage Centre @ 144 Wickham St. should take care of your needs.

Evergreen Essential Massage @ 188 Brunswick Street << haven't tried but would like to. I've read some decent reviews on this place.

I've been to Bodycare before and thoroughly enjoyed myself. depending how you're getting around and what part you'll be in, you could also have a crack at Amore in Doggett St, Newstead. It's walking distance from the Valley. Good times to be had there too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    .... have a crack at Amore in Doggett St, Newstead. It's walking distance from the Valley. Good times to be had there too.
    i've been wanting to try Amore myself. Please PM me if you have any ml recommendations.

it's been about 12 months since I was there, so I don't think it'd be current. I don't think you can go wrong there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can recommend Evergreen and Amore, I haven't done Bodycare, I will have to do it. Walked past the other new one today, next to Police Beat, very public entrance. Has anyone tried the new one up Wickham St towards the city, 2ndfloor? Not the little one down the arcade, been there, not bad but certainly not private and a bit sleazy!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried the one across the road from Bodycare, will offer but the girl I had was very average so haven't been back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdlovespunting View Post
    Has anyone tried the new one up Wickham St towards the city, 2ndfloor?
    It must be very new because i can't imagine which one this is. It sounds like you are describing Bodycare. Do you have a street number?

Quote Originally Posted by Mdlovespunting View Post
    Mdlovespunting
    Tried the one across the road from Bodycare, will offer but the girl I had was very average so haven't been back
    aka The Massage House.
    I went there once and i thought it was legit. Could be wrong though. With just a sheet separating massage tables it's not very private.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Str8up, yes very new 159 Wickham St and another one about 30 meters further down on the same side, been there a while.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just tried the latest upstairs on Wickham St, next door to Julie's haircut place, (incedently, a lovely Japanese lady gives a good hair cut, pity nothing else is offered!) finished there and went next door, this lady is Thai, very nice and used to have a shop in the Valley, no tissues in the room and nothing offered but a very good massage, I tried but purely legit in my opinion.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried the new one upstairs yesterday. Good Thai massage. That is all folks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Personally I don't like that massage house place opposite body care. It was 20x better when it was paradise massage before it changed and that is saying something....

Might have just been the girls
    I had but I've seen more personality and technique in a concrete wall

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by str8up View Post
    i've been wanting to try Amore myself. Please PM me if you have any ml recommendations.
    have you been there yet? was also wanting to try, but waiting for some comments first before stepping into the wrong one

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez View Post
    Personally I don't like that massage house place opposite body care. It was 20x better when it was paradise massage before it changed and that is saying something....

Might have just been the girls
    I had but I've seen more personality and technique in a concrete wall
    Paradise was great. I had a few very memorable sessions there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Amore is good and you'll leave happy, but it won't be cheap. $45 for half hour +$50. Great looking girls in there and very flirty. It's a nice experience, but you pay for it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed with texass10in!
    $65 for the hour and +50, some girls are now adding the $20 to touch/touch under the shorts/dress.
    the girls are nice, but gets pricey!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by watson View Post
    have you been there yet? was also wanting to try, but waiting for some comments first before stepping into the wrong one
    No i haven't. I tried once but they were short staffed and booked for the rest of the evening. Its still on my list though.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Amore

Use to visit there a lot a while back.but then a most of us do move on to another shop for something new. Decided to give it a try over the last couple of weeks. Agree with the other brothers, def a few cute girls working there. Tips are more than Stanley street, and girls are more flirty than slutty, which makes for a nice change. Both shops seems clean. Offered bottled water on the way in and when leaving. Girls are friendly. I also can now say that Iv had a legit massage in one of these shops. A new Korean girl is working there who can massage. A very very good time indeed

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Amore

Have to agree about Amore girls being more flirty, once found a cute Japanese at Stanley who use to work both shops and accepted Stanley tips when I booked her at Amore she left to do a legit massage course down the Gold Coast. All good things come to end DAMN.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    once found a cute Japanese at Stanley who use to work both shops and accepted Stanley tips when I booked her at Amore
    I had one girl say she usually charges $200 for nude after I handed her $80, she ended up accepting $100. But I wasn't aware of any others charging more.

What are Amore girls charging that is more than Stanley?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast