Establishment Address: 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby NSW

Phone Number: 02 9967 9991 Advertised Hourly Rate: $150

Session Day: Weekday Session Time: Daytime

Web Page/Photos: http://www.533willoughby.com.au/sally.html

Photo Authentication: They are real.

Estimated Age: Late 20’s

Hair Colour: Black Hair Length: Long

Nationality: Japanese part Chinese.

Eyes Colour: Brown. Skin Colour: Light Skin: smooth.

Height: About 162 cm / 5' 4 " Body Shape: size 8

Estimated Breast Size: D cup. Enhanced breasts: They are enhanced.

Pubic Hair: Shaven, nice and smooth.

Kissing Available: Yes DFK.

Services Provided: Kissing DFK, Daty, BBBJ sex in various positions.

I believe she also does CIM and Anal.

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes.

English: Quite good.

Overall Looks: Attractive.

Overall Personality: Very Very Friendly.

Overall Performance: Excellent.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes very good

Roster: Tuesday she told me but was filling in today Wednesday.

Roster Says:

Sally - Size 6, D cup, 168CM, Statuesque goddess model body girl, milky pure white skin friendly, experienced service, fluent English, DTBBBJ, CIM and extra service, Singapore girl." New Sally is one striking lady to work @533..She may even be a size 6.. but makes up for it where it counts.. her natural charisma and foxy attitude..Sally IS the complete package as part of her service.. This lady is a must see. +NEW PICS+

Review:
    Sally entered the room, she oozes confidence with her cheeky smile and mannerisms as she walks straight up to me and gives me a kiss with plenty of tongue and it turns into dfk.

Settled the finances for one hour and asked Sally to get the air conditioner working while I had a quick shower.

Sally returned to the room as I was drying myself, she set up her equipment and then gave me a kiss as she removed her bra to reveal her large firm enhanced tits with big perky nipples.

She removed her panties as I lay on the bed, she came and lay next to me, we started with some kissing, She is a nice dfk kisser, before I rolled her over onto her back and went to work on those tits and nipples.

Eventually I move on down to her smooth shaven pussy and on to some daty she seems to enjoy this.

Sally seems to me to be so concerned that the customer has a good time that she fakes noises and pleasure particularly when I was playing with her tits and sucking her nipples but then settled down as we got into daty.

With daty she seemed to start off a bit noisy and then realized that she didn’t need to and settled back and relaxed and started to enjoy the occasion before she said Oh you make me come.

I could feel her body spasm as she came the first time and so I continued as she came a few more times, You make me come a lot she said as I came up for air.
    She immediately went down to give me some bbbj stopping a couple of times to spray her mouth with what I assumed was mouth wash. That didn’t last long and she swapped to giving me a pussy slide.

Condom I said and so she domed me up added some lube and lowered herself on me in cowgirl.

I like your cock she said it’s so hard as she rode me getting faster and faster before she collapsed on top of me OH you make me come again she said, I let her rest for a few seconds and then pounded her from below OH you strong she said I come again as her whole body trembled from the orgasm.

Sally has a nice pussy and she has the ability to use her pussy muscles to grip you cock very firmly when you’re inside her.

We swap to missionary and she is happy for me to ride her to my heart’s content, by now she has come quite a few times and as happens with some ladies she now seems to come very easily. I don’t know how many times she came but she said I cum lots.

I decide it’s time for a rest so I lay beside her and we have a cuddle, after a few minutes I look at the clock only ten minutes left, she says you want me suck you? No doggy I say and so it’s on to doggy.

It’s quite a site pounding her in doggy and watching her tits bounce up and down as I work up away finally I explode in side her and I can feel her pussy pulsing on my cock.

She removed the condom and cleaned me up and then said shower, so I showered and she followed me into the shower.

I dressed and said good bye.

In summary.

This girl is fun and cheeky, she seems to enjoy her job and loves sex
    She goes all out to please the client and has a great attitude.

She has a nice pair of large enhanced tits and a nice pussy with good muscle control.

For me she was a real GFE.

Her English is quite good so a conversation is possible.

As always YOMV but that’s punting.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Best services in 533

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sally is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Foxy lady and bombshell Sally in today 10/1

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Foxy bombshell and sex bomb Sally returns to tantalise.. Revisit and experience this sex kitten who oozes sexy back!.. Delicious!..

Sally- Size 6,D cup,168CM,Statuesque goddess model body girl, milky pure white skin friendly,experienced service,fluent english, DTBBBJ, CIM and extra service, Singapore girl." Foxy bombshell Sally is one striking lady to resided @533..She may even be a size 6.. but makes up for it where it counts.. her natural charisma and foxy attitude..Sally IS the complete package as part of her service.. This lady is a must see. Sally's Gallery REVIEW

*A quality lady roster for this Wednesday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2018 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991