Thread: Resolution massage holland park review

Senior Member(無間使者)

Resolution massage holland park review

So i was in the area the other day so i decided to pop in and have a go. rocked up without a booking and i was greeted by an overweight chubby ml. at this point i probably should of walked it but was hoping she would be the mamasan and switch me with someone else but unfortunately she didnt. paid for half hour which was 40, massage was average nothing special ive had better massages at other places.to be honest i kinda just wanted to get it all over and done with. there was absolutley no signs or hints of extras so i suspect this place is a legit shop. if she did offer me extras i would of politely decline. the lady however was friendly and accommodating however i dont think i'll be coming back. i doubt this place will last long because sunshine massage is a walk away. happy punting

Massage 6/10
    Girl 3/10
    Attitude 7/10
    Extras 0/10

ok - cross them off the list, lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Similar experience here.
    All the right signs - nuded up, and ML didn't bother with the towel. She was a little tubby but wearing skimpy denim shorts and a t-shirt.
    Gave a solid deep tissue massage which was great - the kind of massage you walk away from a bit sore, but feel great the day after.
    Tried to get a smile out of her but it all seemed a bit much for her. When it came to the flip, still no towel, still no smile, or talk. I'd lost the mood so didn't ask about extras. She massaged fairly high on the legs but there was no accidental brushes in the right area.
    Good massage but I gave up on the ending.
    Would I go back? Maybe one more try ... $55 special for one-hour booking is a good price.

PS: I'm a long-time lurker so I figure it's now time to give a bit back. Hope this is a fair start.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for that mate! Let me know how u go! I deff won't be returning since there's just so much better out there... Maybe give sunshine massage a try they are just minute walk down the road

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nothing worse than getting on the table knowing your out your hard earned and knowing it ain't gonna happen. Suppose that's why they call it a punt. I guess a bad experience has to be mixed in occasionally to truly appreciate the good ones... Nah, I don't believe that. I want them all to be good!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeh that's true mate! In order to get to the best ones u gotta go through some shit ones!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When it first opened I had a couple of good visits at this shop and left really happy but seems from reviews it has changed a bit since I went . I will cross that place off my list of shops where I ho for now on then

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nothing worse than having a stunner give a good massage, have good chat then dosent do the extra gets another girl in who is only a 1/10 to do the deed! As Texas says waste of the hard earned! But yes its punting, thats the game we are playing, hopefully more good punts than bad!
    Kepp up the good/bad reviews!

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by texass10in View Post
    Nothing worse than getting on the table knowing your out your hard earned and knowing it ain't gonna happen. Suppose that's why they call it a punt. I guess a bad experience has to be mixed in occasionally to truly appreciate the good ones... Nah, I don't believe that. I want them all to be good!
    Any situation can have a silver lining. The girls know what guys are there for so if you accept that she doesn't do it and still show interest in her, that is when sometimes you can work some real magic.