Thread: Lola - not what I imagined

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Unhappy Lola - not what I imagined

Hi guys,

I am new here, and new to this area.

I don't have a lot of experience with this industry but I will still write my opinion.

For long time I've waited to get some free cash to treat myself, after a long hard day and several hours reading reviews here - I've booked Lola.

With this industry, I've expected for half trues in the website, but I was still surprised.

In the website it was mentioned Lola is 25. Well... not even close. Asian women usually looks younger than they are but I am well confident she had her 40th a fair few years ago.
    She looks great for her age, but it is not my thing, she is a MILF.

Her body was, well, again sort of great, but not my taste. For some reason I've expected for some curves with that breast but she is way way skinny for me, doesn't feel very healthy. Her breast on the other hand is great, and as expected, just not so sure it's natural, but no complaints there.

I read she is friendly funny outgoing etc etc. Well I am pretty shy (not experienced almost at all in those places) and I like to be lazy and let the girl lead. There was no chemistry what so ever, she did try but language is not her strong side. The whole act felt really fake, with the usage of very expected words. I would like to think of my self as a clean, gentle, polite and well mannered guy, but she couldn't lead like I expected and it felt very robotic. The upside is, her tit fuck was really good, don't know how but the minute she started it just felt 10 levels higher than everything else. I can go on for other stuff I didn't like but I think the message is pretty clear.

I would not return to her, but something in me want to believe that there are cute, bubbly and fun young fresh girls over there that would give me better experience.

No numbers for her, I find it a bit insulting.

Banned
    "I like to be lazy and let the girl lead"

Does anyone think this is a good option, at a budget shop, to wait for the lady to lead ?

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    "I like to be lazy and let the girl lead"

Does anyone think this is a good option, at a budget shop, to wait for the lady to lead ?
    Try that to "cute, bubbly, fun young fresh girls" lol..
    "Vidi, Vici, Veni"
    "I saw, I conquered, I came"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabadabadoo View Post
    Hi guys,

I am new here, and new to this area.

I don't have a lot of experience with this industry but I will still write my opinion.

For long time I've waited to get some free cash to treat myself, after a long hard day and several hours reading reviews here - I've booked Lola.

With this industry, I've expected for half trues in the website, but I was still surprised.

In the website it was mentioned Lola is 25. Well... not even close. Asian women usually looks younger than they are but I am well confident she had her 40th a fair few years ago.
    She looks great for her age, but it is not my thing, she is a MILF.

Her body was, well, again sort of great, but not my taste. For some reason I've expected for some curves with that breast but she is way way skinny for me, doesn't feel very healthy. Her breast on the other hand is great, and as expected, just not so sure it's natural, but no complaints there.

I read she is friendly funny outgoing etc etc. Well I am pretty shy (not experienced almost at all in those places) and I like to be lazy and let the girl lead. There was no chemistry what so ever, she did try but language is not her strong side. The whole act felt really fake, with the usage of very expected words. I would like to think of my self as a clean, gentle, polite and well mannered guy, but she couldn't lead like I expected and it felt very robotic. The upside is, her tit fuck was really good, don't know how but the minute she started it just felt 10 levels higher than everything else. I can go on for other stuff I didn't like but I think the message is pretty clear.

I would not return to her, but something in me want to believe that there are cute, bubbly and fun young fresh girls over there that would give me better experience.

No numbers for her, I find it a bit insulting.

If you were reading this forum and another forums you might come to know all the pics are mostly faked or Photoshopped. I repeatedly telling this shop is using photo shopped girls pictures and no way they look like same when you see face to face.

Another truth is none of them are less than 35yrs old. I saw Jass or Jess few weeks before its absolutely waste of money.

I like few girls here , they do really good service "ANNA", JOANE, IVY (she smokes) and NANA (She is good but i won't book anymore this girl,sorry i can't tell here why)but all are > than 35yrs old and YMMV.so don't expect young girls here.

I Always practice safe sex including oral. I heard recently from one of the girl who works there she told me,how girls go wild in this shop and do lot of natural stuff that freaks me out.

Worth the visit 645, if you are looking young girls (esp Thai) or Ginza for asian girls. Again YMMV .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Good to know now

Thank you for the advice. If you say they are all 35+ I would not come back.

So you recommend 645 and ginza are better quality and service?

I am just disappointed from all the review I read here it seems like it is such a good place with so many great girls.

I don't do this often, but I would rather pay more and get supreme service and more important really great girl (not just looks).

Btw I don't think the photos are fake, she does looks like the photos, but of course like expected the photos are very complimenting.

What other places around sydney really worth the money?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney93 View Post
    If you were reading this forum and another forums you might come to know all the pics are mostly faked or Photoshopped. I repeatedly telling this shop is using photo shopped girls pictures and no way they look like same when you see face to face.

Another truth is none of them are less than 35yrs old. I saw Jass or Jess few weeks before its absolutely waste of money.

I like few girls here , they do really good service "ANNA", JOANE, IVY (she smokes) and NANA (She is good but i won't book anymore this girl,sorry i can't tell here why)but all are > than 35yrs old and YMMV.so don't expect young girls here.

I Always practice safe sex including oral. I heard recently from one of the girl who works there she told me,how girls go wild in this shop and do lot of natural stuff that freaks me out.

Worth the visit 645, if you are looking young girls (esp Thai) or Ginza for asian girls. Again YMMV .
    Sydney93.
    I have been a regular at TP64 for a number of years.
    I can assure you that the Photos are real.
    Like most other "shops" the ages given for the Ladies is not accurate.
    You only need to look back at many posts on this forum to know this.
    The ladies may be older than you like, but I have had my best sessions with older, experienced ladies.

The other punter who was disappointed with Lola, you must be the first one.
    Read back through the forum about Lola's reviews.
    I have written a few of them myself and I can assure you that they are honest and accurate.
    I always qualify my reports by saying that YMMV.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by A44 View Post
    Sydney93.
    The ladies may be older than you like, but I have had my best sessions with older, experienced ladies.

I have written a few of them myself and I can assure you that they are honest and accurate.
    so what you are trying to prove here, Lola is 25yrs old ??

I seen Lola couple of yrs before,my first impression is ,she is freaking old. Luckily i booked her for 30 mins. It might worked well for you , you might be around 70's or something.

If the ad posted her age is 25,then i am expecting not more than 30 ish. Why i want to have sex with older ladies than my age. Its not my cup of tea.

Shop Owner
    She is working today , for booking 95241278

Quote Originally Posted by tarenpoint64 View Post
    She is working today , for booking 95241278
    Nice Ar thanks

Shop Owner
    Lora is working today,for booking 95241278

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Actual age can sometime be deceiving, and I appreciate some 35 yo beauty than 25 yo pork chop. Well BTB, punters go to 64 for service, not young stars. Some of the girls have worked there for many years and suffered some wears and tears. As for Lola, she used to be quite chubby (when I first saw her few years back) but she told me that she went on diet and lost some weight since then.
    From memory, her service is not bad and taste of beauty is quite personal. She did look older today than she started at 64 few years back. Well I am sure those photos are genuine and not PS.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by A44 View Post
    Sydney93.

The pics are absolutely not real. For crying out loud, they even have the same pics with different girls names on their website. The pics are grossly photoshopped.

As for reviews, well they are opinions. Many are written by associates of the shops to generate interest. That's why you often choose a girl based on hot pics and rave reviews and end up with someone looking like Princess Fiona from Shrek.

Age? Probably doesn't matters to some but I know girls at a particular shop who are well above the stated age. WELL above. One popular lady there is advertised as 25 but admitted to me she is 51. Another is supposedly 23 but her licence says she is 42. Yes, she showed me. Another I booked and didn't see at one shop was supposedly 22 but was easily over 60 and looked nothing like the pics posted. Sure, embellish the truth if you have to in order to get business but the need to go over the top with the lies is beyond the pall.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by luigi View Post
    Actual age can sometime be deceiving, and I appreciate some 35 yo beauty than 25 yo pork chop. Well BTB, punters go to 64 for service, not young stars. Some of the girls have worked there for many years and suffered some wears and tears. As for Lola, she used to be quite chubby (when I first saw her few years back) but she told me that she went on diet and lost some weight since then.
    From memory, her service is not bad and taste of beauty is quite personal. She did look older today than she started at 64 few years back. Well I am sure those photos are genuine and not PS.
    Bro, Not everyone like you and i am not sure how old are you ?. For me ,girl must be attractive and younger (slightly elder acceptable)then only i get in to the mood, then service comes to next.

I appreciate some 35 yo beauty than 25 yo pork chop :why you think Ginza is rocking then ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bkmrap

Quote Originally Posted by The Immortal View Post
    The pics are absolutely not real. For crying out loud, they even have the same pics with different girls names on their website. The pics are grossly photoshopped.

As for reviews, well they are opinions. Many are written by associates of the shops to generate interest. That's why you often choose a girl based on hot pics and rave reviews and end up with someone looking like Princess Fiona from Shrek.

Age? Probably doesn't matters to some but I know girls at a particular shop who are well above the stated age. WELL above. One popular lady there is advertised as 25 but admitted to me she is 51. Another is supposedly 23 but her licence says she is 42. Yes, she showed me. Another I booked and didn't see at one shop was supposedly 22 but was easily over 60 and looked nothing like the pics posted. Sure, embellish the truth if you have to in order to get business but the need to go over the top with the lies is beyond the pall.
    +1 for "Many are written by associates of the shops to generate interest". I just stop going to this place after i seen Jass (what a horrible experience).If you ever read the review about this girl(Jass) and what i seen and went thru is completely opposite.