Thread: Thai Massage West End .

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thai Massage West End .

Found myself in West End the other day and thought I'd give the Thai place ago on Thomas St. Walked in and was greeted by 2 ml's, one old, and one young. Was told to come back in an hour as they were busy, so I went and busied myself for an hour and came back at an agreed time. When I returned, I was shown into a room by the younger of the two, undressed and lay on the table. Thankfully the younger girl came in to begin the massage. I have nothing against older ladies, but this younger lady caught my eye earlier so I was glad when she arrived. She also had a nice arse. The massage was outstanding. She cracked by back and neck and the pressure and technique was spot on. I then rolled over as ordered and she worked on my front for what seemed like 30mins. At one point, when massaging my upper legs she took my cock in her hands to move it out of the way so she could get to those more out of the way places through the towel that was covering my groin. This got me pretty hard and as she took the towel down to my feet, the old fella sprang up for everyone to see. By this point I'm really liking the towel action as she applies it accordingly because it is working up quite a bit of friction down below. I did not ask for extras as I felt it would be ruining a good thing; I did see tissues in the room though. All in all, well worth the $60 for the hour.
    Massage: 10
    Looks: 9 (I have some odd tastes I've been told, so beauty rating is subjective)
    Attitude: 8 (seemed a bit reserved at first, but afterwards opened up as we got chatting. She is a pleasant girl.
    Extras: 0 (didn't ask).
    Well worth a visit if you're in the area, and in need of some real body work.
    Cheers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great willpower but life's too short! Thanks for the review but I don't see the point. I would have just offered a tip, laid back and thought of England.

I walked into this place a while ago and was told to return in 20 mins. I went for a walk and ended up at a Thai Massage joint in Vulture St (heading towards Montague Rd). Massage was good, tables were large and comfy and they did couple's massages as evidenced by the second table in the room. BUT sadly nothing on offer, no hint of anything on offer and I got the impression they'd shove my dick up my arse if I asked for anything extra.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The place on Thomas is actually pretty good for a Thai massage. I haven't been there for a while now, but there was a younger / older pair when I used to go. The older one was a bit more ... brutal(?) with the massage. The ending was actually initiated by them when I was there. For me, Massage = 10, Ending = 6.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    young one is Mary. Massage technique is probably only a 8 imo. Parts are good, parts are very average. I find only very few ML with petite frame can do real firm massage properly, and she is not one of them. looks wise is, she is a 5 for thai lady. she does have a rocket pocket ass that just begs to be grabbed. Overall not too bad - favorite list, no not there yet. bad punt? no, not that either.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This shop is one of my favourites - havent been disappointed yet. It is Mary you are referring to. If you like a really strong massage, go on the weekend and ask for Oi. She is slightly older but much better looking and gives a very strong massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    young one is Mary. Massage technique is probably only a 8 imo. Parts are good, parts are very average. I find only very few ML with petite frame can do real firm massage properly, and she is not one of them. looks wise is, she is a 5 for thai lady. she does have a rocket pocket ass that just begs to be grabbed. Overall not too bad - favorite list, no not there yet. bad punt? no, not that either.
    No it wasn't Mary I saw

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if not Marry who

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dropped in here last week. Phoned ahead for an appointment. Nice clean premises, great massage. Certainly no complaints

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Howdy guys just found this forum and looks great - saw this thread and joined up as really keen on Mary and seen her a few times at the shop.

Has anyone had any luck in dating her out of the shop? as every time I try she says she doesn't date clients and plus has a boyfriend.

Hoping some of you may have some pointers.

Quote Originally Posted by freddo View Post
    Howdy guys just found this forum and looks great - saw this thread and joined up as really keen on Mary and seen her a few times at the shop.

Has anyone had any luck in dating her out of the shop? as every time I try she says she doesn't date clients and plus has a boyfriend.

Hoping some of you may have some pointers.
    Are you serious? You crashed and burned dude, take the hint.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    sorry bro, sounds clear that you should cut your losses and move on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    move on i never date a massage girl did once

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yea know I crashed and burned and thanks for the input and think will take on Bigbob's advice on not dating them.

Just was curious I guess if anyone had managed but seems not, so all good - Consider me moving on and will just take the in shop extras