Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $250 hr Incall girls on Backpage

Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    Brenda the paddington princess is pretty good. She offers a bunch of extras, but it still comes in under $250. Most of them are fake and shitty service
    Brenda is very good. I have seen her many times and she is friendly, open minded, and skilled at what she does. Her prices have increased over the years. See my reports about her in an earlier post in Private After Reports - http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?19805-Private-ML

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah , most of them 'scam' the $250 off some poor guy and don't really expect any return punters. There is enough people in Sydney so that they can do this on a regular basis and not really provide any good service or improve their reputation. I bet they just move or change their name every few weeks and start again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never trust backpages, I've learned my lesson

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some Caucasian milfs from Amanda heavens advertise.. Some pse and full on some gems to be had

Banned
    Just need to exercise caution with these backpage and cracker ads. Many ads use fake photos!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yea I agreed bra there are good gems if ya filter an tack tine to reco

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Just need to exercise caution with these backpage and cracker ads. Many ads use fake photos!
    How do you tell if it's a fake picture or not? Even after using tineye and google searching the images, some just don't show up... Just wondering how else you'd find out?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Hi fellas

After looking at most adverts on backpage, there are lots of Asian 20-23 old girls offering F/S for $250 an hour incall. I have been keen to try one of them, however ALL of the pictures are fake.....I mean all of them.

I have found a handful that look legit, but further investigation and I find their picture on the internet somewhere.

I really dont get this advertising....are punters really that stupid? Have you found a private in this range without adding extras for this and extras for that. Maybe I should stop wasting my time and continue to go to shops that do all this hard work for us.
    I had the same experience on cracker too. was scary after I saw the girl... actually lady in real person.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wildoman View Post
    How do you tell if it's a fake picture or not? Even after using tineye and google searching the images, some just don't show up... Just wondering how else you'd find out?
    Not sure but those techniques are a start at least.

I would never use backpage for asians as there are brothels for $150/hr. I could punt twice in the money I pay for a MILF in backpage.

For caucs, it can be ok but they are expensive anyways.

I think its best to presume they are all fake and then if in fact they are hope that there is an uncanny resemblance, a doppledanger if you wish........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12