Thread: Leah ..oh yeah!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Leah ..oh yeah!

No time to post a proper AR..i am in incognito :-)

Tried Leah, korean honey at Marrickville 5

Pictures advertised by the parlour are real even though a smart filter has been used to make her look younger

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ille-NEW-Photo

She is late 20s poosibly early 30s to a knowledgble eye, but really doesn't show since her body is toned and pretty hot
    Nice bouncy butt, soft white skin, pretty face, lasered pussy and enhanced melons

She showered me, soaped me and bbjed me in the shower..nice start
    Nice catbath, more bbbj, 69 and magically she went on reverse cowgirl; i have no idea when she put the dom on, for a moment i thought we were BBFS
    Lots of moaning and sexy talk during the coitus, she is definitely experienced and knows how to get the best out of a punter

She is categorised as Premium Service (30 min/130 ; 1hr/190); i thought the premium service entitled my favourite finale: CIM but apprantely this comes only with Diamond service...i am honestly tired of this trend of standard, standard plus, premium, premium ultra, diamond minus.....do we need to sign a contract before fucking?

All together a good experience, 5 years ago she must have been stunning

Enjoy!

Banned
    sex is an enjoyment of life...the more the better!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I don't mind knowing beforehand what each girl is happy to do and paying for it.

Most punters wouldn't know what the descriptions mean though.

Banned
    Max Impact
    Don't you agree this issue about what is on offer before paying has never been properly resolved
    I ask about this a lot when I first joined AUS99, and get no satisfactory answer

Im almost serious, to say that the shop should provide cards, with the 5 usual popular services written, with a tick box after each service
    DFK []
    BBBJ []
    CIM []
    CIMWS []
    DATY []

Obviously, with English, +/- Mandarin (for the punter), and symbols alongside (explained to the working lady at the start of their employment) so that the language barrier is removed

After the working lady meets you, and you have agreed with the hourly rate with the shop (eg $190/hour), then the lady should tick off which of the services she is willing to give

This mystery of paying premium dollar at a shop, and then getting no kiss, CBJ, and no DATY, still mystifies me to this day

Max Impact, since this is a reply to your post, do you have any suggestions ?

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPunter View Post

5 years ago she must have been stunning

Enjoy!
    Hilarious .....