Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thai Alice / Pauline

Thai Alice / Pauline

A couple of years ago i saw this girl in the Valley. One of the most sensational bodies I've had the pleasure of seeing. Back then she advertised as Thai Alice. She did the massage completely naked and was very teasing and sensual.

I notice her prices now state that 'topless' is an extra $20 with no mention of nude. Has anyone experienced her recently to report on whether she still does the massage naked and the price for doing so?

http://brisbane.backpage.com/BodyRub...-23-23/5208582

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You think it is same girl! I used to be a huge

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Before I was cut off I was a huge fan and also got to sleep with on regular basis no charge , from the pics it does not look like her . I thought she got hitched to some guy ..

Yes i'm quite sure that is her. Some of those pix are the same ones she was using in her Cracker ad a couple of years ago.

More importantly ... how the hell did you get to sleep with her at no charge? Cut off from who?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol.. Used to help her out a lot with her school work and became friends with benefits even used go out drinking dam she could drink !!
    Top chick pretty sure then old mate who used to be on here the old forum name of senator got her off the game .
    Last I saw of her couple years back she was doing massage at massage house shop under cathedral square ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I thought I would call her see if her but number is disconnected

that's a bugger. i only saw her the once, but was very impressed. Then when I went to go back i couldn't find her number anywhere.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I did at one point have her on Facebook but she even deleted her account . She would of been the best girl going around oh and Zuri who worked out of gabba

I'm not familiar with Zuri. Does she still work?

Doesn't look like Alice to me.Original Alice had some hips on herand these photos don't look like them although the tits are a little like it. Remember Alice was also once known as Paula so Pauline isn't too far off.

Well, as I said some of these pix are from her ads of a few years ago. I know this, because I had emailed the ad and actually found the one above when i right clicked on one of the images to search google for it. I don't recall her hips being anything out of the ordinary ... but those tits ... those i remember.

I'd be happy if you were right flamejob. Or maybe this new girl stole some pics.

entirely possible. i haven't seen pauline and it's been a couple of years since i saw Alice/Paula.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ohh this thread has bought back some great memories of Paula !!

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgersodger View Post
    Ohh this thread has bought back some great memories of Paula !!
    Some great mammaries? lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This certainly does bring back fond memories. For what it is worth the pictures sure look like Paula. I dont recall those photos, which look like they were taken in an older house (see the casement windows). Great girl. I had lots of tme for her (all paid for by me of course!) Last saw her in the mall one day after she retired. She was very sweet and greeted me like an old friend. If this is her it puzzles me she is advertising full service. Despite the numerous stories of punters rooting her (which i dont doubt) i didnt ever see her advertise it. Maybe she needed quick cash. I sent her a text but have not got a reply.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Those photos have been used a lot over the past year. Not sure if the girls using them are the real deal or not, haven't tried and don't recall seeing any feedback from others.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Not here. Fake photos

Guys,

This girls photos are being used by so many girls. She has a particular looking "nipple" if you look closely which is like a birth mark. These photos are being used by several different girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Same girls photos for this add

These are the same girl's photos for this add.

http://brisbane.cracker.com.au/Femal...pecail/7410865

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast