Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thai Alice / Pauline

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgersodger View Post
    Lol.. Used to help her out a lot with her school work and became friends with benefits even used go out drinking dam she could drink !!
    Top chick pretty sure then old mate who used to be on here the old forum name of senator got her off the game .
    Last I saw of her couple years back she was doing massage at massage house shop under cathedral square ...
    Yes your right she out of the rnt seen. she's the only girl I know who can drink whiskey neat

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Not Her

I used to be a regular of hers & concur with a couple of comments above....

Yes she used to guzzle Johnny Walker Blue like it was water & Yes I also had half a dozen sleep overs at her place after nights out in the Valley....She loved the music they played @ Kaliber in the Valley.

I can also confirm that 100% they are Not Pics of hers in the link above.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol yeah that's it, I remember she getting so drunk couple times I had to carry her home . Those pics 100% not her , I compared them to some very personal pics I have

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey Rodger your not the bloke who tried to video your session on a USB camera and got busted by any chance?

Lol yeah that's it, I remember she getting so drunk couple times I had to carry her home . Those pics 100% not her , I compared them to some very personal pics I have
    Those Cracker ones don't look like her and have a different phone # to the one in the Backpage ad I shared above. However, as I said, some of the pix in the Backpage ad are from Thai Alice's ad a few years ago.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nah was not me . No need to we used to go away weekends and she did a few shots for me in the bedroom. I remember that though fuck she was pissed off with that guy!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just when you said you got cut off it jogged my memory. She was one of the best great skills great attitude

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You think it is same girl! I used to be a huge
    ...dick until I had a session with her.

It was right there. Can't believe no one took it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lol.. Used to help her out a lot with her school work and became friends with benefits even used go out drinking dam she could drink !!
    Top chick pretty sure then old mate who used to be on here the old forum name of senator got her off the game .
    Last I saw of her couple years back she was doing massage at massage house shop under cathedral square ...
    I certainly didn't get her off her game. She knew exactly what she was doing and she chose the right time for her to quit. I can confirm those photos are most certainly not her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12