Thread: Vicky and Amy double.

Banned

Vicky and Amy double.

Found myself in this part of town with some time to kill and a full nut sack.
    Vicky avaliable for $40/30 plus tips would be $90 or for $100 I could have both for 30 mins tips included.
    So I took the double.
    Part 1 was great!
    4 hands pressing and rubbing in all the right places.
    Not sure which one was paying a bit too much attention to my butt crack and nut sack region but it sure had be fired up for round 2.

Vicky has a great rack and is oh so sexy.
    Amy is a little bit more reserved but what she lacked in raunch Vicky more than made up for.
    Didn't take long to release and with that double offer its really great value!

Vicky 9.5/10
    Amy 8/10
    rating on looks and service.

Quote Originally Posted by kuntous View Post
    Found myself in this part of town with some time to kill and a full nut sack.
    Vicky avaliable for $40/30 plus tips would be $90 or for $100 I could have both for 30 mins tips included.
    So I took the double.
    Part 1 was great!
    4 hands pressing and rubbing in all the right places.
    Not sure which one was paying a bit too much attention to my butt crack and nut sack region but it sure had be fired up for round 2.

Vicky has a great rack and is oh so sexy.
    Amy is a little bit more reserved but what she lacked in raunch Vicky more than made up for.
    Didn't take long to release and with that double offer its really great value!

Vicky 9.5/10
    Amy 8/10
    rating on looks and service.
    Great review brother !

It's good to see that now Vicky is teaming up with other girls to provide the double session at that special Mamasan double price of $100/30 min !

But if you haven't yet tried the Vicky and Nicole double ! You have to brother ! They took the playful raunchiness to a whole new level !

So perhaps QVB is turning itself into a House of Double !!

Cheers

Banned
    Thanks for the tip.
    Amy was a little bit shy I think.
    She has the potential to warm up with repeat visits.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Great review brother !

It's good to see that now Vicky is teaming up with other girls to provide the double session at that special Mamasan double price of $100/30 min !

But if you haven't yet tried the Vicky and Nicole double ! You have to brother ! They took the playful raunchiness to a whole new level !

So perhaps QVB is turning itself into a House of Double !!

Cheers