Thread: Tracy avaialble monday and tuesday, Saturday and sunday

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tracy avaialble monday and tuesday, Saturday and sunday

Hi guys I'm available Monday, Tuesday Saturday and Sunday this week., Sydney CBD Sussex Street . Best full service and more. Check out my web page http://tracy.syd99.com.au for more information Booking and address confirmation call 0406 160 945 or email tracy.asian.in.out@gmail.com.
    In Call: 30 mins $150, 1 hour $250. Out Call $300 1 hour Exclusive Full Service, GFE, Kissing, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69 CIM

Guess what I LOVE SEX! And if your the right man you can make me really happy.
    I have Soft smooth skin, slim trim body and model looks, and shaved where it counts.
    I really am intuitive and respond to a great feeling, looks aren't as important to me than your heart and passion for a great time. And of course show me respect and I'll meet your every need.
    Safe sex is a must, but I love the taste of you...so be warned...I may eat you up...

Here's one of my Fave reviews....."So i went to try Tracy today for hour.
    We quickly started DFK and the she started BBW with plenty of deepthroat and gargling and gagging, just the way i like it. Sex was so good she came in under a minute! Then she sucked me till i came in her mouth, pretty good turn on, ….she is a real goer… F****n awesome if you like someone who wants to meet your every need then shes ur person..."

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyprivate7 View Post
    Hi guys I'm available Monday, Tuesday Saturday and Sunday this week., Sydney CBD Sussex Street . Best full service and more. Check out my web page http://tracy.syd99.com.au for more information Booking and address confirmation call 0406 160 945 or email tracy.asian.in.out@gmail.com.
    In Call: 30 mins $150, 1 hour $250. Out Call $300 1 hour Exclusive Full Service, GFE, Kissing, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69 CIM

Guess what I LOVE SEX! And if your the right man you can make me really happy.
    I have Soft smooth skin, slim trim body and model looks, and shaved where it counts.
    I really am intuitive and respond to a great feeling, looks aren't as important to me than your heart and passion for a great time. And of course show me respect and I'll meet your every need.
    Safe sex is a must, but I love the taste of you...so be warned...I may eat you up...

Here's one of my Fave reviews....."So i went to try Tracy today for hour.
    We quickly started DFK and the she started BBW with plenty of deepthroat and gargling and gagging, just the way i like it. Sex was so good she came in under a minute! Then she sucked me till i came in her mouth, pretty good turn on, ….she is a real goer… F****n awesome if you like someone who wants to meet your every need then shes ur person..."
    Website link doesn't work. Do you have an update for this?

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by wildoman View Post
    Website link doesn't work. Do you have an update for this?
    Her last post was dated in June 2015. Safe to say she's not around anymore.