Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Malaysia

Banned

Malaysia

Can any brothers help a poor sod looking for a fuck in Penang?

There is a forum - Decent Playboy Forum - that proports to discuss the Malaysian sex scene, but you can't get any information. I think because everyone are too worried about being tracked by police. So could a Malaysian brother here please assist with some basic information?

Where in Penang (and KL) can you walk in and find a young woman prepared to take some money for an hour or so of intimate interplay?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 426 View Post
    Can any brothers help a poor sod looking for a fuck in Penang?

There is a forum - Decent Playboy Forum - that proports to discuss the Malaysian sex scene, but you can't get any information. I think because everyone are too worried about being tracked by police. So could a Malaysian brother here please assist with some basic information?

Where in Penang (and KL) can you walk in and find a young woman prepared to take some money for an hour or so of intimate interplay?
    Look up a site something like mamakspecial.com

Used to be pretty informative, but I think recent crackdowns may have affected people's willingness to share.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Go to one of the spas in some of the hotels in KL. And yes mamakspecial would be the forum to find the info you need.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bro,

Bro GlowStick is correct. Both the Cititel Hotels in Penang and KL offers a spa with 'add-ons'. Just go on into the Spa and ask the Captains what is on offer. You can get a decent viewing before picking your choice.

If in KL, then you can also head over to the Boulevard Hotel (9th Floor) in MidValley or the Spa at 4th Floor, MPL Plaza in Jalan Raja Chulan. Should be enough to suit your needs : - )

Sorry .... been a while since I was there. Otherwise, can provide you contacts for some 'private contractors'. Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Banned
    terima kasih saudara, 謝謝同志們, I will try the Cititel hotels in Penang. In the past, I have always found it difficult to find any action in Penang. Penang road is supposed to be the place, but I have only ever seen lady boys there. What I really want is a massage joint with extras.

As for KL, I have found action in Brickfields previously, at a real scungy place near the YMCA. I have always wanted to find an Indian place, but have never had any luck.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Brickfields would be the place to find Indians but the places would be more dodgy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    try sammyboy forum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What sort of prices are we looking at in these hotels and are these FS or R&T?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by samdv View Post
    What sort of prices are we looking at in these hotels and are these FS or R&T?
    I've never come across RnT in Malaysia. If all you want is a tug, they roll their eyes at you and the rest of the service is disinterested.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha funny. Not looking for RnT, do u know damage for FS in the hotels ppl spoke about in this thread? Like cititel and boulevard in KL? Plus any hotel spas in Bukit bingtang area?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by samdv View Post
    Haha funny. Not looking for RnT, do u know damage for FS in the hotels ppl spoke about in this thread? Like cititel and boulevard in KL? Plus any hotel spas in Bukit bingtang area?
    I haven't been the cititel or boulevard, but generally, 300rm will be a good guide.

By the way, most health clubs will get you what you're looking for. Even in 5star hotels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Maxwell, thats a really good tip. I will give it a try. Do you know anything about Furama hotel or Royal Bintang hotel-- or is there any that you have tried? Just to be sure instead of taking a blind shot and waste money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haven't been to those either mate. But have heard a bit bout royal bintang. I've been more around Subang jaya and sunway. Best do your research via mamakspecial and go, don't trust taxi drivers, as they will take you someplace where they get a cut. Shiny bastards the taxi drivers in Malaysia.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Maxwell. I will best stick to good hotel spa/club. I hope I can just ask them straight at massage reception before I commit and they will tell me whether they do or not. Will post reviews here once I try them. Will go for Sunway Lagoon spa as well

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At health clubs, you can tell the captain what you want.

At hotels, it's more in room negotiation, as far as I have experienced.

At sunway, you can ask the guy in change rooms for tips. Slide him some cash and he'll recommend.

Let us know how the scene is there these days.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    if you are in BB area, try sarboon or E2 spa. they are both good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiedidi View Post
    if you are in BB area, try sarboon or E2 spa. they are both good.
    Thanks, where exactly in BB?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    BB = Bukit Bintang
    in KL city centre

I think most of the hotel spas, have FS but you can also request for R&T if you want. You might not be able to pick your lady from a lineup and you might get a mature ML.
    With FS, you can choose your lady.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bb = bukit bintang
    u got spa like skyriver, sarboon, e2, genesis
    a simple google will tell you where they are...

otherwise, walk down Jalan P Ramlee, where beach club and other pubs are, you will be approached by girls or OKT very easily....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi all, I'm going to Msia between mid August and again in Oct and Dec. If anyone's going there and need a tour or guide or something, let me know. Love to help. BTW, I'm not an agent or anything like that, just a punter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast